Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, too bad the channel that shows it has new and very strict standards, and they cut out all the good stuff.

I wish everyone that likes Bob The Builder would be shot to death, and it would be legal to shoot anyone that does. Yes, I know I'm evil. :twisted:

Oh and don't try to say that I would like it, I wouldn't like it for trillion years. :shame:

Granted, too bad the channel that shows it has new and very strict standards, and they cut out all the good stuff.

I wish everyone that likes Bob The Builder would be shot to death, and it would be legal to shoot anyone that does. Yes, I know I'm evil. :twisted:

Oh and don't try to say that I would like it, I wouldn't like it for trillion years. :shame:

Granted. However, halfway through the mass-murder of all Bob-the-Builder lovers, they get distracted, and start killing Barney lovers instead.

:twisted:

I wish Dora the Explorer would get thrown in the bag with those two.. <.<

newsigac5.png

Granted, but my wish is:

I wish that PG-Y7, TV-PG and a lot more of cartoons of other ratings would would stop replacing some cuss words with minced oaf, here is an example of what I want unchanged: <.<

suck=Stink

Hell=Heck

Damn=Darn

I mean common they are clearly unnecessary, and dumb. How the hell is stink any better than suck? And most other oafs are nothing but misspellings of words.

Granted, but now the ratings are all NC-100, so you can't watch them until your 100 years old.

I wish my keyboard didn't type so loud, it wakes other people up at night.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Granted, but then the economy crashes, there are mass riots and Jagex is forced to close the game.

I wish I also spoke Japanese, Mandarin, Italian, Portuguese and Greek fluently.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

granted.

but, he's never at home, as he has to work.

your mother is evil, and traps you in your room with barly any food, and nothing to do but stare at the ceiling, as all your stuff has been taken out of your room. you eventually starve.

i wish whoever grants my wish to be tortured by a greater demon for 2 years.

"the whole story is, the whole world hates you and since im your dad they took all my money and told me to tell you that they dislike you"

wish that i dodge the pie and it lands safely ready for me to eat it

legends2.jpg

Granted, you get rid of it along with the rest of your stuff. :twisted:

I wish I'd find out who told my father to tell me such bull*bleep*, and then I'd kill that bastard for making my father tell me that nobody likes me, and he would say, "Ok, I admit it, I made him tell a lie, but I did that just so you could have a lot of things to worry about. I don't hate you, I just hate him for beating me in anything, I forced him to tell you that everyone hates you, I'm sorry, please don't shoot me." then I'd shoot him before that bastard gets away.

granted but u have to work even more

wish i had a wish......

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

Granted, but the wish that you wished was not the wish that you wanted to wish, so, therefore, the wish that you were wishing to wish was not in fact the wish that you wanted to wish, but an entirely different wish.

I wish for a puppy.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

you get a puppy but it bites your finger off and pees all over the house

i wish ive got the perfect sig

knight_levi9.png

untitled6kv7.gif

proud wearer of the quest and cooking cape

loot from barrows: ahrims bottom, guthans body, guthans warspear, great axe and guthans chainskirt :thumbsup: