Piscis_Rex

Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Granted, the extra monitor isn't able to play movies and your current computer breaks

I wish to die!

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

You lose 10 pounds of body weight, and to celebrate you take a trip to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

3p11q9.jpg

I wish that sometimes the cute girl that I randomly speak to irl offered me contact info.

553VriC.png?1

Granted, she gives you her emergency contact info. (numbers of people to contact if she is in an emergency)

I wish that I could get into a freaking boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

Granted, you get four boyfriends and four girlfriends. All which want you bad.

Good luck explaining that to your other boyfriends and girlfriends.

I wish the next time I drive into the nature some meteor would hit me and give me and my car superpowers.

Granted, you get the ability to be super lame, and your car gets the ability to turn into a motorcycle, unfortunately you don't have a liscense to drive one.

I wish that I could lose 10 pounds, and be able to run a 20 minute 5k.

Granted, but you end up going completely nuts like Jim Carrey in the "Liar Liar" (1997) movie, because you find that only simple straight answers will come out of your mouth when you start to talk to other people... Unluckily, you also get jumped by a woman other than your girlfriend... Then when your girlfriend asks a rather unexpected question, you end up getting kicked in the midsection rather hard because the first thing that comes out of your mouth is a straight answer without enough of an explanation to get your girlfriend to realize you're not at fault due to the other woman being extremely controlling... Worse, your girlfriend won't listen when you try to add the explanation on, because it didn't reach her ears in a manner that she would accept, resulting in you getting badly dumped... Ouch! :(

I wish that wish granting had not been left up to me, because that was massively sadistic, even for me! -.-

~D. V. "Augh! Why him? Why me?" Devnull

(p.s.: BlazeTMF, my apologies to you. This post is only a joke for this thread. I would honestly NEVER wish this upon you IRL!)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you have travelled back in time to the moment before you wrote the reply. However, in an inspiring act of nobility, you decided to suffer writing it a second time to save another innocent poster from enduring the pain and anguish that you have already experienced.

I wish Die Hard 5 would be released faster.

Granted, it's rushed and as a result it gets a lot of razzies and is lower than 4 on IMDB.

I wish for a new movie starring:

Superman as Jesus Christ.

Iron Man as Santa Claus.

Batman as Easter Bunny.

Wolverine as Tooth Fairy.

Then I'd watch it and review it on YouTube like I always do.

Granted. It is widely considered the greatest movie of all time, winning every academy award for the next two years. You review it on Youtube, but your review is ignored because literally everybody else on the planet has posted a video about how life-changing it was.

I wish the CD key on my brother's Age of Mythology game wasn't scratched off.

Granted, men and women (yes, including homosexuals) now want you and they never leave you alone.

I wish I would stop being so addicted to guns. I love guns, but know I shouldn't.

Granted, you are now not addicted to guns, but only those displayed in the picture below.

[spoiler=Above mentioned picture]gunshow.jpg

I wish that people didn't leave such things so open.

Granted, you get that thing that you need, but you don't want, at all. And it always magically goes back to you.

I wish that the emperor of Japan would go to an airport, buy tickets to Iceland, go to the plane, and visit my place.

Granted, he brings a really cool samurai sword to show you. As he lets you take it out of the scabbard you pull it wrong, cutting his jugular.

I wish that I could have the one thing I both really need, and really want.

Granted. You can have the thing you really need and want. That thing is cancer.

I wish i was Harry Potter.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Granted, except that you aren't really him, you're just in his body, and you get killed by Voldemort as you don't know how to defend yourself against him.

I wish I'd find a drug factory, then I'd go in and shoot everyone inside.