Piscis_Rex

Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Granted. You start a water gun fight inside the building. Everyone loves it and generally has a good time. The drug empire's leaders hire you on to boost morale.

I wish I was even more of a morning person.

Granted, you're only awake during morning and sleep for the rest of the day.

I wish I'd find a drug factory, then I'd go in and shoot everyone inside. By the way I'd use MY gun, not someone else's. And my gun is a pistol which shoots bullets nothing else.

Granted. Unfortunately, you forgot the number one rule of action movies: Every drug cartel member has an AK-47. You participate in an awesome gunfight that would make Rambo feel inferior throughout their factory, ending with you shooting the head of the drug cartel in the head and finally passing out from the many injuries that you've no doubt taken. The event ends up being made into an action movie, starring Jason Statham as you, though you may or may not be alive to see and review it.

I wish public transit was more efficient in my home county.

Granted, it is now so efficient that you end up late to your transit stop as they move everything ahead 5 minutes and make things run on the dot because they find it will save then hundreds of dollars.

I wish that I could have a good friend, one that I know I can trust.

Granted, you get within mm of death, and you know what happens next? You die and come back to life after an amazing life saving surgery.

I wish that I could have the best gaming laptop in the world.

granted however there is a manufacturing defect and only the case gets shipped

I wish i wasnt so stressed out about my finals.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

There is one, but your government has blocked that dictionary from your country.

I wish the person below me would come and chill out with me on RS.

Granted, I come and chill out with you. Unfortunatly my version of chilling out is PKing, you don't realise this so take everything worth a decent amount into the wildy with you. You die, I win.

I wish that these wishes were harder to be mean on.

Granted, but it causes severe slowing and general lack of interest in this thread. This results in a severe lack of wishes to corrupt, which ultimately kills this thread and results in some very disgruntled people. :(

I wish that I could use my farts as a fully-controllable, normally non-flammable jump-jet, such that I could jump multiple times higher than normal, as well as cushion falls from high places and prevent damage to myself. :P

~D. V. "I know... I would have to be a real gas bag, huh?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but you become a spy and get burned by your family (on accident).

I wish that you wouldn't corrupt my wish. :lol:

~Falzar~

Guest jrhairychest

Granted. You throw over 10m and are banned for suspected steroid abuse.

I wish I had a new laptop.

Granted, you have a better account balance, IN REAL LIFE, which is nearly pointless because all you have on your bank account in real life is your money.

I wish to become a bank robber that all gangsters, criminals and so on would look up to, and all cops, FBI agents, superheroes, heroes, vigilantes and so on would fear me.

Granted. This doesn't stop them all from working together to bring you down. The criminals get to say that they're better than you, the cops, superheroes, and others get you out of the picture.

I wish for an uncorrupted version of the next poster's wish.

Granted, but you'll never see it.

I wish the next poster lives a good life.

Granted. Now it has poisonous fruit and has a nest of venomous spiders and a hive of Giant Japanese Hornets. Yeah, have fun living in your home for awhile.

I wish I could slay gods.

Granted, you become more powerful than all the gods combined. After realizing that you abuse your power and blow up the world.

I wish for the inability to do and say something stupid.