08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon

Toad

08-Dec-2009 - Kuradal's Dungeon

Kuradal, daughter of Duradel, left Shilo Village to experience the fullness of combat and surpass her peers in the art of Slayer. Years later, she has settled somewhere she would call "comfortable" - the Ancient Cavern! Using only her raw power, she has rounded up various creatures of RuneScape and secured them in an off-shoot of the dungeon. Here, she'll offer her skills as a new slayer master, allowing exclusive access to the dungeon if you have something in there to kill.

Is there more to this slayer master and dungeon? Kuradal is a keeper of many secrets and she has one task she might offer you that's a little less conventional than other Slayer tasks...but that's for you to discover. As for the dungeon, who knows what the creatures have foraged from their new location?

Summary:

* To be assigned a task from Kuradal, you need 75 Slayer and 110 Combat.

* 86 Agility is required for the low wall-climb shortcut

* 90 Agility is required for the dungeon wall-run

Mod Chris L

RuneScape Content Developer

In other news...

The Contact NPC spell from the lunar spellbook has been reworked. You should see at least one new face and some extra functionality that you might find quite useful!

The Cryptic Clue Fest event has now been removed.

All fonts should now be back to normal.

[hide=Patch Notes]

The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).

Graphical

• Fixed a problem with the wall to the side of the shield shop in Falador.

Quests

• Corrected a few typos and grammatical errors in The Temple at Senntisten.
  • Added more info to the quest journal for The Temple at Senntisten if you'd lost some of the quest items.

Minigames

• Fixed a problem with Mobilising Armies and summoning familiars.

Miscellaneous

• The fruit bats Fruit Fall summoning ability has been clarified and informs you if you attempt to use it while inside.
  • Stopped players creating members objects used in the Missing My Mummy quest on free worlds.
  • One of the locations in the Werewolf Agility course wasn't checking your Agility level.
  • Adjusted the behaviour of the Wrath curse when dealing with large NPCs.
  • Updated an old reference to the Lumbridge Guide via the lunar Contact NPC spell.

[/hide]

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More information:

110 Combat 75 slayer required.

Can assign up to 250 of most things, can assign Tzhaar.

New item:

Ferocious ring None

(Drop from creatures in

Kuradal's Dungeon) Teleports to Kuradal (5 charges), +4 damage/hit to creatures in Kuradal's Dungeon and works as ring of life within Kuradal's Dungeon

Wow that looks very good. With a room just for hellhounds, it might even be worth un-blocking them. However, only time will tell how full this area becomes with slayers.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Where are the ancient caverns?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This is really helpful for higher level tasks. They have made steel dragon tasks a lot easier these past weeks.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Where you do Barbarian training. Location of the Mithril Dragons, brutal green dragons and waterfiends.

Ye, I just realized.

Map with all the monsters:

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/slayer_kuradals_dungeon

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Finally! I no longer have to look at Lapalok's ugly face every time I use my Slayer Gem! (I hope) Really happy about this update, finally means Slayers don't lose out to campers. Good work JagEx <3:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

WOOT for me training to 85 agility for agility clothes, overtime getting 86 from circus - now I've got 1 out of the 2 best agility shortcuts in the game :razz:

also, awsome dungeon for being able to atk only when it's your task :thumbsup:

want_a_box.png

I'm not too thrilled about what the dungeon has to offer, as I don't usually have issues with campers stealing spawns. I do like that this ring works for all combat styles, finally! No longer an item to further encourage the bias of melee-only!

When they refer to this 'less conventional task', however, are they simply referring to her new ability to be a slayer master and her less common monster assignments? Or has anyone discovered any other little tasty hints/miniquests :D

EDIT: I am very sad that they took up a 'slot' of monsters for Irons and Steels. I realize not everyone will agree with me, but this most recent quest released a GREAT spot for Iron/Steel killing. It was almost like it's own little hidden reward! Yet now, it's not as impressive.

And no matter how many hellhounds they pack into a cave, I refuse to unblock hellhounds! :3

hzvjpwS.gif

08-Dec-2009 - Kuradal's Dungeon

Is there more to this slayer master and dungeon? Kuradal is a keeper of many secrets and she has one task she might offer you that's a little less conventional than other Slayer tasks...but that's for you to discover. As for the dungeon, who knows what the creatures have foraged from their new location?

Ughhh this intrigues me, I'm never going to get this essay done <_<

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png