08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon

Toad

I'm not too thrilled about what the dungeon has to offer, as I don't usually have issues with campers stealing spawns. I do like that this ring works for all combat styles, finally! No longer an item to further encourage the bias of melee-only!

When they refer to this 'less conventional task', however, are they simply referring to her new ability to be a slayer master and her less common monster assignments? Or has anyone discovered any other little tasty hints/miniquests :D

I'm sure it'll all come to light soon, Living Rock task is a little odd though lol

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. If not a bit silly not just making slayer work that way everywhere.

Makes it possible to unblock certain tasks that are no longer nearly as horrible. Which in turn makes it possible to block other tasks I dont like doing.

Bigger numbers!

I wouldnt mind them adding a non multi Kalphites section too. Havnt killed them since I first began slayer..

I guess hopefully there might be better 10x streak points too. And 50 for that matter.

More information:

110 Combat 75 slayer required.

Can assign up to 250 of most things, can assign Tzhaar.

New item:

Ferocious ring None

(Drop from creatures in

Kuradal's Dungeon) Teleports to Kuradal (5 charges), +4 damage/hit to creatures in Kuradal's Dungeon and works as ring of life within Kuradal's Dungeon

091208091354.png

newdungeon222712.png

Picture of the new dungeon :o

Thanks guys, I've noted your useful information in the Website Updates and Corrections release topic, http://forum.tip.it/topic/252590-update-08-dec-2009-kuradals-dungeon/ and you should be credited when our updates are made.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Interesting

Kuradal: I know Lucien is interested in this area - I've seen his spies.

Me: And you're trying to track him?

Her: Track, kill - it's all the same to me when it comes to Lucien.

Me: Don't trow your life away. Lucien is more powerful than you can imagine.

Her: Then, with all his power, he is likely to be overconfident. If he underestimates a female, the strongest female in these lands, he will pay dearly for his oversight.

Me: Calm down, Kuradal, I didn't mean to upset you.

Her: Fear not, I am above such emotions.

So Lucien comes into it again.

howlin1eeveesig.png

any info if you use up charges it becomes uncharged or breaks? and possible to charge?

I'm interested in this as well. And whether the ring is a somewhat frequent or very rare drop...

If there were a bank there as well, it would be a Slayer's paradise (probably making the skill too easy, though).

Only attacking when on task = FTW!!!!

EDIT: Does your task have to come from her to slay in her dungeon, or do you simply have to have a task that has creatures in her dungeon?

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Interesting

Kuradal: I know Lucien is interested in this area - I've seen his spies.

Me: And you're trying to track him?

Her: Track, kill - it's all the same to me when it comes to Lucien.

Me: Don't trow your life away. Lucien is more powerful than you can imagine.

Her: Then, with all his power, he is likely to be overconfident. If he underestimates a female, the strongest female in these lands, he will pay dearly for his oversight.

Me: Calm down, Kuradal, I didn't mean to upset you.

Her: Fear not, I am above such emotions.

So Lucien comes into it again.

i hope she kills him in wgs2

also

091208094708.png

091208094831.png

EDIT: examine = "it looks in pretty good condition" probably related to the amount of charges left

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

any info if you use up charges it becomes uncharged or breaks? and possible to charge?

I'm interested in this as well. And whether the ring is a somewhat frequent or very rare drop...

I have received two rings in about 15 minutes of killing Greater Demons in her dungeon so I'd say they aren't too rare :smile:

Ring's bonus stacks with that of the Slayer Helm/Mask too :thumbup:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

the monsters still attack you but yo ucan't attack back.

also i saw kurdael 1 hit a gargoyle for 105 which popped up, she's a strong [bleep]

I saw that and also saw her firewave trying to keep monsters inside and not escaping lol

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Sounds like an awesome update. Anyone know how many slayer points you get for each task completed?

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.