08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon

Toad

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still love this dungeon. The ring is just full of epicness. +4 damage every hit? Tele to alot of tasks in 1 click. Can't be better! Some rooms could get a bit bigger imo, with 2 people you can out kill the dark beasts!

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

I got 2 in a row, so the drop rate can't be that rare. I've got 6 rings in 2 tasks in Kuradel dungeon.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

well. two on a row, if they are 1/250 is a chance of 1 in 62500. So it's probalby lower i'd say.

if we say it is 1/75 then? That makes a chance of about 6500. Not that rare. (Still like getting a visage though) I haven't had maths in years now, so could anyone calc out the chances of doing 1000 kills without hitting the ring, with a 1/75 probability? I guess it's not that rare, like 0.1 or something.

You can technically get two visages in a row, but the probability is about 1 in 25,000,000. So if someone told me that they did get two of those in two kills, i'd say they lied. Not because it's impossible, but because in twenty-four million, nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine times (that's 24,999,999) in 25 million, that will not happen. (assuming a drop rate of 5k)

So we can look at two drops in a row, and say that the probablilty should be lower.

edit: meh.. on the other hand. perhaps 1/150 would be better? I've not heard of other ones getting two in a row, and since only I alone have killed 1500 now, i guess that would have been heard of a little more with such a low drop rate as 1/75. I don't know.

Scherzo.png

Are you sure they have the same chance as a drop from each type of monster? They could very well vary in rarity as the slayer level required increases, or the level increases etc.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Are you sure they have the same chance as a drop from each type of monster? They could very well vary in rarity as the slayer level required increases, or the level increases etc.

That could explain why I have now gotten ten rings from dark beasts.

That could explain why I have now gotten ten rings from dark beasts.

That could very well be the thing. In my kills, the first 1000 was from hounds, demons and gargoyles, while my ring dropped from a task of 90 iron dragons after that.

I have done two iron dragon tasks after that without a ring though, but that is just 170 kills, and not a wonder at all.

We should ask people to keep logs in how many they have killed of the different creatures in the dungeon, and how many rings. It would make it easier to find the drop rate. I know that I will, on the tasks I get in the dungeon from now on.

Scherzo.png

I would say that there is no different droprate for the different monsters in the dungeon: you're just either lucky or unlucky. What matters most is that as said before, you seem to get rings on such a basis that you always have one to tele to Kuradal and use in the dungeon.

Going to do my Jad task tomorrow, needed this kind of incentive to finally push myself to getting that second fire cape :thumbup:

Also, almost 90 Slayer :D and no quest needed for Dark Beasts with this dungeon!

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

t7fkgm.png

record so far ?

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

It is believed that the monsters closer to the center of the dungeon have a higher chance of dropping the ring :)

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

All my tasks so far:

167 Gargs

106 Irons

224 Hell Hounds

76 Irons

64 Irons

56 Irons

180 hell hounds.

Ofc those are only the tasks I did in the dungeon, I also did numerous dusty and nech tasks.

No rings yet

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

All my tasks so far:

167 Gargs

106 Irons

224 Hell Hounds

76 Irons

64 Irons

56 Irons

180 hell hounds.

Ofc those are only the tasks I did in the dungeon, I also did numerous dusty and nech tasks.

No rings yet

You got one now :D

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)