08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon

Toad

Is there more to this slayer master and dungeon? Kuradal is a keeper of many secrets and she has one task she might offer you that's a little less conventional than other Slayer tasks...but that's for you to discover.

Because according to this, some tasks are hidden. What is the point of discovering if everything is on the KB? I cannot prove either exists, I am just stating what I have heard and hoping people are not jerkasses. :P

mind you that it only states ONE task :P

and that's jad, which is optional. Im eagerly awaiting the reward for killing jad though :D

Ah you are right, RSOF has let me down once again >.>

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f

omg kuradal jst assigned me to kill 28 players in the volcanic region. I'm at fight caves now and the xp recieved is the same as the cmb lvl of the player. Not sure if it's unconventional or not.

Any high lvl let me kill them w69 fight pits!!!!

Quick only got 16 left

icon_mrgreen.gif

found this on rsof

Quickfind code, please!

hzvjpwS.gif

i just got owned by Kuradel =(

Me: Lets talk about you.

Her: I'm Kuradal, Daughter of Duradel. What more would you like to know?

Me: So what's in this dungeon then?

Her: Well, I've been all over and managed to capture hellhounds, greater demons, gargoyles, abyssal demons, dark beasts, blue, iron and steel dragons.

Me: You caught them single-handedly?

Her: you doubt my skills?

Me: Well, come on. You are just a girl and I'm a tough warrior!

Her: Just a girl, am I? Right!

Then she kicks you out of the dungeon, lol

2ujkxgp.jpg

Yes, Mandos is my screen name, this sig isnt stolen, i just use this nick for everything else.

To stop all the rumors the RSOF children have been screaming about:

Mod Nexus

Jagex Mod

08-Dec-2009 15:53:21

Revenants are NOT a task. Please stop propagating this. The KB contained all the info you need creature wise with the exception of the unusual task which has been confirmed as Jad by the creator of the content Mod Chris L.

Lord_Beloved.png

Her: Well, I've been all over and managed to capture hellhounds, greater demons, gargoyles, abyssal demons, dark beasts, blue, iron and steel dragons.

What happens if you have a female character?

What happens if you have a female character?

no idea, i dont have one

2ujkxgp.jpg

Yes, Mandos is my screen name, this sig isnt stolen, i just use this nick for everything else.

Jad is a nice addition there but you should be able to say no to that one. I just dont have the time to spend getting all the way to jad. Its got nothing to do with levels and skill.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Jad is a nice addition there but you should be able to say no to that one. I just dont have the time to spend getting all the way to jad. Its got nothing to do with levels and skill.

you can say no

2ujkxgp.jpg

She talks about her childhood if you ask the right questions then you ask

"So who was your mother?" (Something along those lines) and she replies

"I'd rather not say. Can we talk about something else?" and she's doing those sleazy shifty eyes from left to right.

So.. who was her mother?

Rest assured, you can say no.

So.. who was her mother?

Wouldn't it be funny if it was Sumona? :D EDIT: Oooh, try it with the ring of charos?!

hzvjpwS.gif

That's thankful. There aren't many days or evenings when i can guarantee the time it takes to get to Jad.

Here's a question... What if you accept the Jad task, fail a few times and then kill 290 Tzaar. Do you complete the task or are you stuck until you defeat Jad?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

no cannon allowed? are you 100% sure? because if cannon isnt allowed this was a horrible update

lol no cannon is allowed and that makes it a epic update no campers + no cannon noobs = most win ever

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

My my.... I am intrigued.... methinks this calls for me to come out of semi-retirement and get a few slayer tasks and that elusive 99 I'm bored of chasing..... This really is an awesome update for all slayers...... would have thought there would have been a better reward than that ring; but still I don't really wana knock it till I try it ;)

First task off her is 200 waterfiends...... I don't think this is too shabby; and maybe I might make a little profit off them..... who knows? :D

Good luck whoever's doing Jad..... you might need it :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

You can now repair runecraft pouches through npc contact spell, no more abyss runs rcing.

So, did Duradel/Lapalok get decaped now?

lapalok is decaped

What the? Now lower leveled players can't get a Slayer cape :S...

Yes because after 99 slayer you will still be a low level.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

You can now repair runecraft pouches through npc contact spell, no more abyss runs rcing.

So, did Duradel/Lapalok get decaped now?

lapalok is decaped

What the? Now lower leveled players can't get a Slayer cape :S...

Yes because after 99 slayer you will still be a low level.

If you sw it you will

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.