15-Dec-2009 Blood Runs Deep

Da_Latios

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting they added uncut onyx into the drop list or unenchanted onyx jewelery.

Add to that increased tokkul drops and fury should start to stabilize more inline with general inflation.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

A quest involving the horrors from the deep and fremmenik, with a big axe as a reward. Well i'd be selling off a certain item right now just in case.

Care to elaborate... :unsure:

The only axe i can think of that comes from that area is the Dragon axe/hatchet. With the quest involving the horrors from the deep, it is a fairly close link. Also, the lunar people are not weaponsmiths, so i doubt it will be a weapon from them, unless it is a staff/axe cross.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

A quest involving the horrors from the deep and fremmenik, with a big axe as a reward. Well i'd be selling off a certain item right now just in case.

Care to elaborate... :unsure:

The only axe i can think of that comes from that area is the Dragon axe/hatchet. With the quest involving the horrors from the deep, it is a fairly close link. Also, the lunar people are not weaponsmiths, so i doubt it will be a weapon from them, unless it is a staff/axe cross.

I hope not. Last thing we need is another magic staff with melee stats.

Prism_Swords.png

I'm expecting it to be a weapon (based on requirements), probably 2-handed, very high in crush bonus, and slow. Is panic-selling of godswords taking place?

I have all requirements completed, yet I probably won't have any time for RuneScape until...Friday??!! :shock:

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Can anyone give me an idea of what happens early on in the quest? It's another Dream World bit, so I'll assume no teleporting. Can someone still lemme know what's going on though?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

15-Dec-2009 17:02:02

I tell you what, you go kill 5000 tzhaar and see how much tokkul you get. Something tells me you'll have enough a fair way before that.

Mod Nexus

That's his reply to H Rassy's thread of how long it will take to get a fury.

15-Dec-2009 16:57:32

Last edited on 15-Dec-2009 16:58:15 by Mod Nexus

I don't think the sample size for killing Tzhaar and their drops is big enough yet to say it's not changed, because trust me it has.

Drops has changed eh? Hopefully I get a Tzhaar task :P

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

[hide=Possible spoilers]Got this of another forum:

rgz8kh.png[/hide]

Put pictures in hide tags to avoid spoiling anything for people in future please. ~SirHartlar

Could be faked, the shape is very similar to that of a Dharoks Greataxe :s

dharoks.png

[hide=Possible spoilers]Got this of another forum:

rgz8kh.png[/hide]

Put pictures in hide tags to avoid spoiling anything for people in future please. ~SirHartlar

Could be faked, the shape is very similar to that of a Dharoks Greataxe :s

dharoks.png

Yeah, I noticed that too, but its prob jagex who didn't put to much design in the axe :P

balmung stats are already at wiki's, can't bother with copying the image so heres to details:

2 handed

+95 slash atk

+80 crush atk

-4 magic atk

-3 range def

+97 str bonus

IF it have not bad to good speed, will it be good weapon as str training? waterfiends wep?

EDIT: to posts above, it not looks like wiki's, there it have a new gaphics, so it's prob just the regular dharock axe

want_a_box.png

PLEASE be able to choose summoning exp :thumbup:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

[hide=Axe spoiler]It's real.

091215115637.png[/hide]

Weapon speed? This looks like the determining factor of whether it's a good weapon for things or not. That and spec, if it has one...

Also, does it have a "Destroy" option, allowing you to get it back for free from someone? Or do you have to buy another one? (Can you get another one might be the better question.)

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

091215115637.png[/hide]

Weapon speed? This looks like the determining factor of whether it's a good weapon for things or not. That and spec, if it has one...

[hide]It's not mine, but this person said it's 2h speed.[/hide]

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

091215115637.png[/hide]

[hide]It's not mine, but this person said it's 2h speed.[/hide]

[hide] wait, speed isnt everything, it was said that it is the legendary weapons to fight the daggermouths, maybe it works something like a kerris on kalphites? [/hide]

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

266 User(s) are reading this topic.

And yet, so few posts :(

[hide=spoilers]Basically dagganoth mother wages war on Relleka, Relleka is swarming with dagganoth and you ward them off. You then get the axe which is uselss other than on dagannoth. You go to Waterbirth and rescue King Vargas, and fight more dagannoth whilst you help him through Waterbirth. Then you die, go the the Great Hall in the sky and then get resurrected and marry Vargas and Sigrid. then back to Relleka for the final battle (not done final battle yet)[/hide]

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!