MPM

Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily

I myself have not yet mastered the mechanics of urinal use.

I find it easier to do away with the pants and aim freely--without restriction of cloth or steel zipper.

Needless to say, it would be awkward for me to 'aim freely' at a urinal.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

when people spit in public

when people smoke and puff it right on a walkway

when a girl talks so much about money, you greedy [bleep]

I use stalls because the urinals in my school splashes the pee back... :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Spoiled brats.

The other day in a class, I heard a girl say "Oh my God, I have the WORST DAD EVER! He gave me $50 to buy myself a cell phone, and I spent it on something else, so I asked him for another $50, and he said no! Cheap bastard!" :angry:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Spoiled brats.

The other day in a class, I heard a girl say "Oh my God, I have the WORST DAD EVER! He gave me $50 to buy myself a cell phone, and I spent it on something else, so I asked him for another $50, and he said no! Cheap bastard!" :angry:

I would slap her if I was her father. I hate brats like that. What did she buy instead anyway?

Spoiled brats.

I would slap her if I was her father. I hate brats like that. What did she buy instead anyway?

No idea, I just happened to overhear part of the conversation from the other end of the table.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Spoiled brats.

No idea, I just happened to overhear part of the conversation from the other end of the table.

Hm.

If her dad gave her 50 bucks I highly doubt he would be the worst dad ever. :roll:

Spoiled brats.

Hm.

If her dad gave her 50 bucks I highly doubt he would be the worst dad ever. :roll:

Doesn't change the fact that girl's probably a spoiled brat.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Doesn't change the fact that once she's out of her parents' wing, she's screwed.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Doesn't change the fact that once she's out of her parents' wing, she's screwed.

Touche.

If there's one thing that's annoying the hell out of me, it's my parents [bleep]ing at me to get a job. Ok, I've spent SIX MONTHS. I have not gotten a job offer yet, and I've proactively been hunting for ANY job that's available.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Leaking sinks, I just want to grab a wrench or something and fix it! Captain Planet would ask me to be a Planeteer >.>

I got to use sandals in a public bath, who knows who else showered there. Meningitis, Athlete's Foot, and stuff..

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Leaking sinks, I just want to grab a wrench or something and fix it! Captain Planet would ask me to be a Planeteer >.>

I got to use sandals in a public bath, who knows who else showered there. Meningitis, Athlete's Foot, and stuff..

Oh goodness, I never even thought about that when using public showers. :unsure:

Looks like I'll be wearing sandels in public showers now. :lol:

i guess i was a little rough on people using stalls. i tihnk insecure was the wrong word to use. the privacy issue didnt run across my mind when writing it.

99 Fishing

CAPTAIN PLANET, HE'S OUR HERO

GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

CAPTAIN PLANET, HE'S OUR HERO

GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO

HE'S OUR POWERS MAGNIFIED

AND HES FIGHTING ON THE PLANETS SIDE

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

And for some reason, the rat looking version of Jeff Goldblum.

So basically, Jeff Goldblum.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

People (men) who use a stall, dont put the seat up, and the continue to miss and hit the seat....seriously, thats why there are urinals.

Amen.

My brother has absolutely horrible aim, and yet he continues to pee all over the seat and surrounding areas. Cleaning up after him is not only annoying, but disgusting. I've had quite a few heated discussions with him about this.

Have bad aim? Sit down or use a funnel.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

How could anyone have a horrible aim? It's not exactly difficult to do it...

siggy3s.jpg

Believe me, I've asked him the same thing.

My guesses: Height, flow strength, and mental concentration.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Believe me, I've asked him the same thing.

My guesses: Height, flow strength, and mental concentration.

Constant pressure plays a big role. Gotta know when to walk forward as to not let the jet of water hit the seat. Takes mad skills, tbh.

guido_49.png

Stalls over Urinals for me too - If i wanted to piss where people could watch me - i wouldn't go to the bathroom.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I'm ok with a urinal, just not when people decide to stand right next to you when there are open ones else where. There is an unspoken rule to be followed! :P

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Damn it, I'll just go ahead and link to the vid, I'm guessing a few will recognize it.

Been on my mind ever since people started talking about the toilet lol.

Anyway, about aim, usually my aim is good, but sometimes it sucks, usually when I'm not concentrated or had to go really urgently or something. I always put the seat up though, and if I do miss, I grab some toiletpaper and clean it up right there.

Men who claim to be Sex gods but in fact can only hit on immensely drunk women as their only chance. I know two of them, both whom live close to me. Each day we here about "I screwed blah" we just tell him to piss off, get himself checked and stop talking about it, mostly since we have standards, he doesn't.

Popoto.~<3