War of Legends - New Trailer 5/1/'10

Carl

This was sent out as a tweet on the OfficialJagex twitter page.

"The @War_of_Legends holding page has been launched at http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/6DUAoM. Sign up for a chance to win a laptop. Ajd @ http://twitter.com/OfficialJagex/

http://waroflegends.jagex.com/

It looks most interesting, is it a FunOrb game, or completely seperate? Can't wait to find out (Or win a laptop. :-P )

If this's in the wrong part of the forums, please do move it.

EDIT: From what I've been told, and how it's being advertised, this isn't going to be a FO game.

New Trailer!

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%2526fmt%3D22">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%2526fmt%3D22" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="854" height="504">

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure looks interesting :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Wow, that certainly came out of the blue :o Looks very interesting! :) I wonder what kind of game it is, and if it'll be on FunOrb or what.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Sweet a laptop...

False alarm. It's a Dell! emot-smithicide.gif

Looks like one of the new Dell XPS Studio laptops to me (from what I see from the small picture in the corner), and they're definitely not fail.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Sounds interesting and looks pretty good, I think it sounds more like a FunOrb game rather than something released on RuneScape or Stellar Dawn though.

Oh, and nice free laptop. :^_^:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

There's a thread for discussion of all Jagex Twitter updates here.

I'm most aware of that, but this isn't just a twitter hint or whatever. If it hadn't of been put up on twitter most wouldn't have known. Forget it was tweet'd, it's here now. :thumbup:

As said, already, if a mod feels like moving it don't hesitate. I personally don't think it should go into the twitter thread.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

War of Legends, sounds RPG-ish :smile:

Anyone played DOTA? It could be Jagex's version of it.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I could use a new laptop. I could care less if it's a Dell. My laptop only has 179MB of RAM, and the screen is busted so I'm using a 12 year old monitor as a substitute. 800x600 max resolution, yay! Oh, and it's a A Compaq, with one of those wonderful Cerelon processors.

Prism_Swords.png

Here are my thoughts on it:

"Enter to win a laptop? I already have one. Oh well, another one can't hurt. Damn, have to be 18. Wait, I turn 18 before the contest closes!"

Now I just have to remember to enter it in a month.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png