War of Legends - New Trailer 5/1/'10

Carl

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't the project that's replacing MechScape/StellarDawn is it?

Last I heard Mechscape was scrapped and its replacement was Stellar Dawn. Could be wrong,

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

Last I heard Mechscape was scrapped and its replacement was Stellar Dawn. Could be wrong,

im pretty sure the new project hasnt been named yet

stellar dawn was an original concept name for mechscape

Naaxi.png

im pretty sure the new project hasnt been named yet

stellar dawn was an original concept name for mechscape

No, Mechscape was the original but it was renamed after they decided the name no longer reflected what the game was about. And now its also being re-developed by Andrew.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Game mechanics sound completely different from RS. :unsure:

Yeah its a strategy game rather than an rpg.

There's a seperate site for Arcanists so no reason why it can't be a FunOrb game.

Nobody of the FunOrb team is working on this title, so it can't be a FunOrb game. Simple! You can find it in the recent FunOrb status update: http://www.funorb.com/kbase/guid/state_of_play

And a mod said so as already written in this thread. You can find the mod post here: QFC 23-24-459-60071058.

[404] Signature not found.

Stellar down/Mechscape - maybe it is the final product! after all they won't throw away a whole game right?

(It said to be more new generation and I might've heard space and all that stuff. It does look may more Asian theme, but they already have a game of dragons&east&magics&ninjas....Runescape.....so maybe it's just picture to confuse as, and it does connect afterall?)

want_a_box.png

Stellar down/Mechscape - maybe it is the final product! after all they won't throw away a whole game right?

(It said to be more new generation and I might've heard space and all that stuff. It does look may more Asian theme, but they already have a game of dragons&east&magics&ninjas....Runescape.....so maybe it's just picture to confuse as, and it does connect afterall?)

I hope it isnt the mechscape substitute. I was looking forward to something far beyond a strategy game.

If I wanted strategy games, id just go on FunOrb. <_<

Can we stop talking about Stellar Dawn? This game has nothing to do with Stellar Dawn. It's a standalone RTS-type game being only published by Jagex. Stellar Dawn is still coming and is in active development.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It is an asian based game, and jagex isnt even making it, they're just the publishers.

META data from the website:

Description:

Play for free: Plan your strategy carefully for multiplayer battles in ancient China on the way to legendary glory!

Tags:

online game, war, battle, free strategy game, rts, real time strategy, online strategy game, flash game, multiplayer, massive multiplayer, pc game, play strategy game, online, Chinese strategy game

it's only a strategy game, not a full mmorpg. :(

Although a free laptop is a free laptop, you have to be 18 or older to win it :P

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

It is an asian based game, and jagex isnt even making it, they're just the publishers.

Description:

Play for free: Plan your strategy carefully for multiplayer battles in ancient China on the way to legendary glory!

Tags:

online game, war, battle, free strategy game, rts, real time strategy, online strategy game, flash game, multiplayer, massive multiplayer, pc game, play strategy game, online, Chinese strategy game

Although a free laptop is a free laptop, you have to be 18 or older to win it :P

Lol 18 or older - that cuts Jagex's player base to about 10%

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

Tags:

You could always get your parent to claim it if you win, since its only an email entry.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

You could always get your parent to claim it if you win, since its only an email entry.

Exactly, they don't have any actual details about you, so if you use your parents you can still get it.

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a trailer though. Just an animated advertisement really. It shows nothing of the game itself.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Of interest is the fact that the twitter message reads: "The first War of Legends trailer has been released".

Could there be more in depth ones coming?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg