Team Vendetta's Christmas has been Poisoned.

Venomous

I don't see what 1 less person was really gonna seeing as you guys badly out levelled us and apparantely out organised us. Prolly cause Horatio was leading and you guys were like "o sht let's retreat and claim the win".

Gf nonetheless.

Where in this topic did I state we claimed a win on the 2nd round ?

it looked like you did to me

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Uhm gratz i s`pose, winning the first round for us was too hard of a task being outnumbered and outlveled. Are binds sucked as usual and yours didnt. You guys did have more snipers, cause i myself anti'd like 4 diferent people.

Second round, i know you were suposed to attack but you could told us that and asked for rm. I was told we killed 4ppl, your first pile was dragging you, before you guys left. maybe if it wasnt like that you guys would of just fought anyways oh well.

The flames werent rly major flames lols. some ppl might take r u black as compliment cause black ppl like uffan5 can tank alright. And stuff like fu and smd arent big flames, it happens all the time, and it happens between friends too. I wouldnt say i have much respect either.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

outpulled by TPR today (H) and we won our war today (L)

good old horatio reppin the lulz as always.

yh couldnt help that we were missing almost 8 members from tprs war and ce's war. And the fact that like we made this war for are gmt unit.

If i got rushed by a clan wars arena team I would retreat out of the portal also, those teams are pretty scary.

Edit: and i wouldn't want to lose my reputation by getting defeated for my inability to be prepared.

I wouldn't want to war someone by their inability to read.

Yea it sucks when that happens, but at least you have the ability to adapt to sudden change.

oh wait.. nvmd..

:o

Who read my post for you?

Dunno what your talking about.. but on the plus side, Cool change of subject broski.

On topic, well in round 2, tv lead couldn't read our spam of 'we attack'. And the fact that you didn't want to rm but continue simply shows your desperate state.

well i heard u guys fought a lil after the rush then left. And so much about you guys complaing bout some1 saying fu and smd, i think. you just flamed too, i dont like it if ppl act hypocratic

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

some ppl might take r u black as compliment cause black ppl like uffan5 can tank alright.

Don't understate me! I take like a legend :thumbsup:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

If i got rushed by a clan wars arena team I would retreat out of the portal also, those teams are pretty scary.

Edit: and i wouldn't want to lose my reputation by getting defeated for my inability to be prepared.

Yea it sucks when that happens, but at least you have the ability to adapt to sudden change.

oh wait.. nvmd..

Dunno what your talking about.. but on the plus side, Cool change of subject broski.

On topic, well in round 2, tv lead couldn't read our spam of 'we attack'. And the fact that you didn't want to rm but continue simply shows your desperate state.

In the second round, you left the portal, and then walked straight to BH, I would have more than happily rematched bro.

..:: HoratioSAS | Sas Troopers ::..

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

Lol, you would have carried on the 2nd round if you wasn't getting dragged around by yours truely. Tanked a 4 man lead then saw everyone leave, was sad because I could have gone for another few kills. Thanks for the tank test, nice excuses for a minor rule break to be honest, you only left because you was getting wrecked. But the first round I heard you controlled, so good job on that. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Lol, you would have carried on the 2nd round if you wasn't getting dragged around by yours truely. Tanked a 4 man lead then saw everyone leave, was sad because I could have gone for another few kills. Thanks for the tank test, nice excuses for a minor rule break to be honest, you only left because you was getting wrecked. But the first round I heard you controlled, so good job on that. :thumbup:

u ar s x c tank an i lyk u irl.

..:: HoratioSAS | Sas Troopers ::..

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

oh wait.. nvmd..

talking about desperate states...how are legendz doing?

th_Headphones-cat.gif

Iz u Dizzy?

u ar s x c tank an i lyk u irl.

Lets cyber?

Genesis Leader

4 Kills? Ok, what ever raises you ego booster.

I don't really see what the big deal is, we won the first round, I posted what happened the 2nd round (Which I didn't claim a win over), I clearly said we walked as we didn't like how your fi leader was breaking rules already, didn't want to see more from the "idiot". Good fight and move on. Hopefully this teaches your officials a lesson and not letting him lead your fall ins again, or else you just lose more respect as he said this:

01[16:41] <Venom|Forums> You should read the topic

[16:41] <Horatio|Sleep|LeaveMsg> honestly i cbf

[16:41] <Horatio|Sleep|LeaveMsg> seeing as i could care less

[16:41] <Horatio|Sleep|LeaveMsg> about TV

Obviously you've made a bad impression for your team clan, compared to other respectful team clans that are able to find fights, for giving fair and respectable fights.

Move on.

tifovsigev3.jpg

I don't really see what the big deal is, we won the first round, I posted what happened the 2nd round (Which I didn't claim a win over), I clearly said we walked as we didn't like how your fi leader was breaking rules already, didn't want to see more from the "idiot". Good fight and move on. Hopefully this teaches your officials a lesson and not letting him lead your fall ins again, or else you just lose more respect as he said this:

Obviously you've made a bad impression for your team clan, compared to other respectful team clans that are able to find fights, for giving fair and respectable fights.

Move on.

You seem to be quite mad. Yes the score was 24-20 then everyone got off me so just telling the truth. Perhaps if you would have killed me quicker then you could have carried on and bought the war back. Like I said first round you controlled it and deserved the win and the right to post, but there are different interpretations of what really happened in the 2nd round. Looks as if our fall in leader did make a mistake, maybe the other officials will do something about it. You might wanna calm down.

Genesis Leader

Move on.

You seem to be quite mad. Yes the score was 24-20 then everyone got off me so just telling the truth. Perhaps if you would have killed me quicker then you could have carried on and bought the war back. Like I said first round you controlled it and deserved the win and the right to post, but there are different interpretations of what really happened in the 2nd round. Looks as if our fall in leader did make a mistake, maybe the other officials will do something about it. You might wanna calm down.

Oh, I'm raging!

/sarcasm.

tifovsigev3.jpg

oh wait.. nvmd..

talking about desperate states...how are legendz doing?

Off topic much?

But thanks for being so worried about us, we're doing fine. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Oh, I'm raging!

/sarcasm.

3197652246_d17f090671.jpg

Genesis Leader