CULTURE SHOCK

rjasper49

So I had forgotten my password (so I thought) about 2 years ago and I haven't played runescape since... Anyway for some reason today I decided hey maybe I'll try and recover my account. Well my request was accepted and my password was changed. So I go to log in and I'm sitting in Lumbridge and I'm thinking to myself, "hmm maybe I died or something" so I go up to the bank and notice I only have holiday items and 5k in my bank... Last time I logged off I had a pumpkin, and lets say around 12 mill worth of armour and weapons. So I'm like " great I didn't forget my password I was hacked" so I'm wondering around and I stumble across this big trade center in varrock and I'm confused to what it is so I look it up. Then I learned I could look at the history of it and here is where I get pissed... untitled.jpg

So I was hacked which is lovely... Also I don't understand this game at all now... AND WORST OF ALL WENT TO THE DANCE EMOTE AND WHAT WAS THAT!!!! THEY TOOK AWAY MY ABILITY TO BUST A MOVE!!!!

:wall:

So I've suffered a bit of a culture shock here and maybe this is me venting or maybe a plea for help to try and figure out what happened to this game.

6 year anniversary was 8/25/09

rjasper49ny7.png

thx for the sig Runescape's fav cookie Oreo9870

Yh the new dance emote sucks <_<

Anyways, try to adapt to the new changes if you are planning to get back into the game, if you do, you'll make back the money pretty quick(from the looks of it, you only lost ~2m)

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Yh the new dance emote sucks <_<

Anyways, try to adapt to the new changes if you are planning to get back into the game, if you do, you'll make back the money pretty quick(from the looks of it, you only lost ~2m)

Can you still drop trade because all I have is that 5k from the stuff they sold?

6 year anniversary was 8/25/09

rjasper49ny7.png

thx for the sig Runescape's fav cookie Oreo9870

There is a great place to discuss your problem here.

Sorry to hear you problem but to discuss losing items, post here. About the culture shock, well it's an ever evolving game, with every passing update, the game is different than what it used to be the previous week.

With that being said, this is locked.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg