Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beer Pong

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Free_Steel1
[ Display Name History ]

Free_Steel1

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,376 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
Here we goooo...!!!
6Cups (triangle)
all filled with water (must play with a full alcoholic drink with you)
Must drink 1/6 of the cup per cup lost
1 Re-rack
Overtime= 3 Cups in triangle
Last Stand= If all cups are cleared, the losing team can attemp to hit every cup in order to tie
Throw=1cup
Bounce(can be swatted)=2cups
Off the Wall= 3cups
Can swat after it hits the cup
Spilling a cup=instant loss
Both players get in same cup on 1 turn=win
Both players get in separate cups= Free turn
If the ball bounces back to the thrower without hitting the ground, they get to re-throw, but they must throw from behind the back.
If you get the ball into a players cup they MUST drink it, or forfit the match (any cup on the players side that isnt filled with water is considered theirs)
* I once saw a guy try to drink dip spit becuase of that rule

Its really not at all complicated and they have a poster that allows you to fill in your own rules that is on the wall next to the table (the tables against the wall)

free_steel.png
Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once -Julius Caesar (play)

Lionheart_0
[ Display Name History ]

Lionheart_0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,495 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Hmm and I thought the objective of the game was to lose. I thought I was playing so well :( . (At least it felt like it).

Oh and I lost the game.
Posted Image
Sig by Ikurai
Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

indy500fan
[ Display Name History ]

indy500fan

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,216 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Lots of off the wall rules, I guess that makes sense for people in college but I've never played in a place that you could do that. It's usually in a garage or even just outside in the summer.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Range_This11
[ Display Name History ]

Range_This11

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,427 posts
I don't understand the "same cup and you win" rule. That's absolutely ridiculous...that happens usually at least twice a game for me :mellow:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

JoeDaStudd
[ Display Name History ]

JoeDaStudd

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,464 posts
  • RSN:joe da studd
I need to get a load of plastic cups and a lot of table tennis balls.
I fancy giving this a shot.

Just a question what size cups do you use? Half pint, pint or just any old cup?
Drops
Stats

indy500fan
[ Display Name History ]

indy500fan

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,216 posts

I don't understand the "same cup and you win" rule. That's absolutely ridiculous...that happens usually at least twice a game for me :mellow:

Well if you don't play with that rule then you aren't worried about the other team getting two in the same cup, and it would happen a lot more. Since we do play with that rule as soon as the first ball makes it in you have to be quick and snatch it before the next person throws.
Posted Image
Posted Image

justcallmedaddy
[ Display Name History ]

justcallmedaddy

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,342 posts
You're all weak.

Use moonshine.

xSxqPowerx
[ Display Name History ]

xSxqPowerx

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,043 posts

I need to get a load of plastic cups and a lot of table tennis balls.
I fancy giving this a shot.

Just a question what size cups do you use? Half pint, pint or just any old cup?

RED CUPS.
There is no other option.
Posted Image

Usually filled to about half or less though :razz:

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,230 posts

Here's my apartment's rules:

First of all

Girls blow, guys finger

I like that game!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

xSxqPowerx
[ Display Name History ]

xSxqPowerx

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,043 posts
We tend to play where both girls and guys blow. Equal opportunity and all that.

Range_This11
[ Display Name History ]

Range_This11

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,427 posts

Well if you don't play with that rule then you aren't worried about the other team getting two in the same cup, and it would happen a lot more. Since we do play with that rule as soon as the first ball makes it in you have to be quick and snatch it before the next person throws.

Ohhhhh I understand...you play pull ball. We leave it in there so the other ball tends to bounce off the other instead of actually going in.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

unknownmasterofnothing
[ Display Name History ]

unknownmasterofnothing

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,956 posts
I thought people like to drink, so why is getting the person to drink, a bad thing?
Posted Image

indy500fan
[ Display Name History ]

indy500fan

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,216 posts

I thought people like to drink, so why is getting the person to drink, a bad thing?

It's not most of the time, which is why you usually play with a drink in your hand. We usually don't put much beer in each cup since it is more about the game than the alcohol.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit

It's to get them to vomit, by the time they vomit you're pretty drunk anyway.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

JeremyM
[ Display Name History ]

JeremyM

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 959 posts

Circle of death. Put all the cards face down and go around in a circle drawing a card doing what the card stands for.

Yeah that's it, couldn't remember the name. Can also be played with a Euchre deck if you don't want to get a lot of the generic drink ones.

We call it Kings. I think because when you get a king everyone pours a bit of their beer into a cup in the middle, then, when the last king is picked the person who got it has to chug the drink in the middle.

Also, I never really play beer pong, I usually go for flip cup because there is so much pressure and it can get really down to the wire.

Posted Image

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

aquariusman
[ Display Name History ]

aquariusman

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,312 posts
Kings for me is you deal out the entire deck, first three people to get a King put a drink of their choice into the cup, fourth drinks.

Beer Pong for me has these rules:
6 cups each side (Triangle)
A bounce and a throw each = 1 cup (The one that was thrown into)
Bounces CANNOT be swatted (Swatted bounce = drink)
Throws CAN be swatted.
Pull the ball and remove cup from play.
If all your cups are gone, you lose.

Best played with half full/full cups, multiple rounds, with partners.

And the blow/finger rules brought up just make me wonder when the hell they come into play. I'm guessing losers do winners?

Also for a very simple game, Flip Cup:
2 teams of at least 3-4.
Every team member has 1 cup (Red plastic), filled with beer.
Teams sit/stand on A) either side of a table facing each other or B) same side facing same way.
Starting at one end of each line (Team), each person chugs their drink, places cup open side-down near edge of table so that some of the cup overhangs, and hits the over hang up attempting to get the cup to land right side-up. Once this is done, next person can start drinking.
First team to finish wins.
Play several rounds (Of course you aren't going to be drunk until at least the 4th drink).
FULL CUPS.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,
and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That
regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,
better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.
It's experience.

indy500fan
[ Display Name History ]

indy500fan

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,216 posts

We call it Kings. I think because when you get a king everyone pours a bit of their beer into a cup in the middle, then, when the last king is picked the person who got it has to chug the drink in the middle.

Kings is a different game, the circle of cards is the only similarity. In kings you pick up a card, if it is red you drink (or drink twice) and if it black you pass. If it is a king you pour some in the middle cup, the person to draw the fourth king drinks the cup (and usually the game ends). Circle of Death is a lot more complicated, each card does a different thing (for example one of the face cards would start a waterfall, one of the other face cards is for categories, another is for rhymes and another one is for socials)
Posted Image
Posted Image

aquariusman
[ Display Name History ]

aquariusman

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,312 posts

Kings is a different game, the circle of cards is the only similarity. In kings you pick up a card, if it is red you drink (or drink twice) and if it black you pass. If it is a king you pour some in the middle cup, the person to draw the fourth king drinks the cup (and usually the game ends). Circle of Death is a lot more complicated, each card does a different thing (for example one of the face cards would start a waterfall, one of the other face cards is for categories, another is for rhymes and another one is for socials)

I like your version of Kings more than mine.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,
and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That
regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,
better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.
It's experience.

indy500fan
[ Display Name History ]

indy500fan

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,216 posts

I like your version of Kings more than mine.

I've actually never played Kings, just looked it up. It wouldn't work too well with my group since almost half don't drink (drivers) but still usually play the games and the other half pretty much everyone drinks something different (rum, whiskey, vodka, crap beer, good beer).

Interesting how each of the other two games you just mentioned (beer pong and flip cup) have a rule that is the exact opposite of what I play (swatting the toss instead of bounce, flipping upside down to right side up instead of right side up to upside down).
Posted Image
Posted Image

jemathonical
[ Display Name History ]

jemathonical

Retired TET Leader

• Members
  • 5,872 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Sir Jem 05

The way we play Kings over here must be the same as the way your play circle of death.
Two - You
Three - Me
Four - Floor
etc

Of course the rules for each card changes across the world but its the same drift
Posted Image
^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users