Beer Pong

Cabbage_Boii

I live in North Carolina. Around the center, to be more precise. There are many different ways to play depending on where you are, but the rules we normally go by are as follows:

#1 - Bouncing counts as 2 cups. If the other team bounces, though, you can swat the ball away if you're paying attention.

#2 - Knocking over one of your own cups means nothing. You don't have to drink another, nor do you have to refill it.

#3 - If you make both balls in the same cup (or a cup that hasn't been drank but set to the side) it is considered game over (a.k.a "Death Cup").

#4 - If you shoot a ball and miss, and that ball bounces/rolls back to you, then you have a "bounce back" shot; this has to be taken behind the back, though.

#5 - Girls blow, guys finger. This means when a ball is shot & spinning in the cup, girls may blow in the cup in an attempt to blow the ball out before it hits the beer. Guys may stick a finger(s) in the cup to try and finger the ball out before hitting the beer.

#6 - In relation to the last rules, #5, guys may ONLY finger if there is... *cough*... "vagina" at the table. Otherwise nothing can be done to the spiraling ball in the cup.

#7 - Rebuttal is allowed as long as the cups made do not exceed cups left by winning team.

#8 - One re-rack; not in the middle of a turn. This includes balls back.

#9 - Both shoots made is ball back.

#10 - Overtime is 3 cups in a triangle; no re-rack.

I think that's pretty much it. Some people play 10 cup beer pong, some people play 6. We play 6 around where I live.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how my friends interact when someone decides they want to play beer pong:

-omg, this game has too many rules, lets simplify it

-okay, just shoot and drink

*10 minutes later we've invented 20 different rules to "make the game fair", nobody is drinking*

That's why I cringe at the mention of beer pong. I much rather ride the bus, play kings (which also has too many rules for a bunch of drunk people to agree on), box head, or drink out of das boot.

hiccup.png

My house rules are pretty similar to indy500's, but with a couple variations...

Decide which team starts with eye-to-eye shots until somebody sinks.

Grabbing a bounce back (before the ball hits the ground) means a free trick shot behind your back.

Gentlemen's club; no distractions that will block somebody's view (i.e. no hands over cups).

You can blow the ball out if it's spinning on the rim.

If somebody sinks a ball in the cup you're drinking then your team loses.

Anyone ever played "towers"? A variation we play where cups are stacked in three tiers, pretty fun.

Going to be honest, Ive never played beer pong, I just like to drink. However, I will try it out soon :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Ah! This is why most American beer tastes like water.

If I had a choice, I would choose to drink much better beer, but unfortunately all that is provided is crappy "light" beer. It's more about quantity than quality. You'd understand if you've ever had a Natural Light.

Ugh, Natty light lol.

My house rules are pretty similar to indy500's, but with a couple variations...

Decide which team starts with eye-to-eye shots until somebody sinks.

Grabbing a bounce back (before the ball hits the ground) means a free trick shot behind your back.

Gentlemen's club; no distractions that will block somebody's view (i.e. no hands over cups).

You can blow the ball out if it's spinning on the rim.

If somebody sinks a ball in the cup you're drinking then your team loses.

Anyone ever played "towers"? A variation we play where cups are stacked in three tiers, pretty fun.

Ahh, I forgot to mention the eye-to-eye shots to decide who shoots first. We also play "Gentleman's Club" (as you so put it).

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

• 11 months later...

Here's more advanced rules.

2 balls 2 teams of 2

1 ball in = drink that cup

1 ball bounces off several cups, all the ones it touched are drank.

2 balls in = 2 cups drank

2 balls in the same cup = EXPLOSION-all the cups touching the one with 2 balls in are drank

bounce 1 ball in = 2 cups

bounce 2 balls in = 4 cups

bounce 2 balls in the same cup = explosion x2 basically win.

BOUNCE BACK:

i like to play in an environment where you and the opposite team have lots of empty space around the table, therefore it's all about the BOUNCEBACK!!!!!! Me and my friends get really rough when it comes to bounce back, if you get the ball back after you've shot, no matter how you get the ball. you call bounceback!

1st bounceback= opposite hand shot

2nd bounceback= 1 handed behind the back shot

3rd bounceback= 2 hands behind the back over the head shot.

All these count for 2 cups

HOW TO START

eye-to-eye

two best players go eye-to-eye and shoot. don't break eye contact and never pass your hand over the table.

edit: We don't do gentlemans club after about the 3rd game... Like i said it gets rough with bounceback ;) it's all about having your "forehead foreward". :rolleyes:

Let your yellow mellow.