24-Dec-2009 Christmas Wishes to the Community

Youmu

Hello everyone,

We wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone out there a very merry Christmas & fantastic New Year.

Thank you all for another wonderful year and maintaining RuneScape.com as the worlds most popular free game. We have always believed its our great community that makes us so special and sets us aside from the rest, so we really wanted to wish everyone out there all the joy, peace, great memories and love of the season!

We have our biggest year to date planned for 2010 and we are excited about being able to share it with you over the coming year.

God bless and see you all in 2010!

Mark & Andrew

Hmm, I wonder what they got planned for 2010? :-k

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

2010 is going to be the year of great updates. I just feel it! 8)

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

On a sidenote: I've gotten a RuneScape Courier in my mail account.

It seems legit to me, but the mailing adress is a bit suspicious, anyone else who as gotten this mail?

On topic:

Really, the content we've seen the last months were really great, if 2010 is even better, I can only think of quests which take ages to complete, so YAYYY. :D

A new skill. I really hope so.

*ahem* SAILING!!!! :twss:

Okay, now that that's out of the way, I'm hoping the new skill is ready to go in 2010. That way we'll have 2 years to master it before the end of the world. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It is huge if you've read what's on the horizon next year.

Possible return of Zaros, Nomad Chaos ele hint (he's just been graphically updated), Priffdinnnas finally opens, Ele workshop 3, new skill and much much more can't wait!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'm surprised they said merry Christmas. :P

Hehe, me too. They used "Wintumber" last year.

But Merry Christmas all :)

I'm surprised that they said "God Bless" :P

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Honestly its not huge news or really at all surprising they said Merry Christmas or God Bless.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

multiple grand master quests plz :thumbup:

Yess. :thumbup:

It is huge if you've read what's on the horizon next year.

Possible return of Zaros, Nomad Chaos ele hint (he's just been graphically updated), Priffdinnnas finally opens, Ele workshop 3, new skill and much much more can't wait!

I thought they said Priffdinnas wouldn't be opened for a few years? And don't forget the Mahjarrat Ritual. Who cares about armageddon in 2012 when you have a collection of powerful near-immortals coming together to fight each other, with one of them planning on godhood.

Also we should be getting FT3 within the next few weeks, and the 300th qp approaching. Epic year for quests.

I've read on a RSOF thread once about "Melee being overpowered" and a Jagex Mod said they were looking at trying to balance the combat triangle soon.

(No source sadly as it was a RSOF thread and all RSOF threads get deleted :mellow: )

If it ever happens next year could have:

Loads of Grandmaster Quests (well, 2 or 3)

More High Levelled Updates

New Skill

Combat Triangle Re-balanced (again yet to see if they do re-balance it this year but they did say they have been looking at it because Melee were getting rediculously powerful even though they still gave melee more weapons :razz: )

Stellar Dawn (If fixed fast enough and made "Awesome")

War of Legends being published in Spring

Seasonal Events

Particle Effects for things like the Magic spells

I would say some of them alone would make next year pretty big =D>

Can't wait for next year now :thumbsup:

Zaroterasu.png