24-Dec-2009 Christmas Wishes to the Community

Youmu

multiple grand master quests plz :thumbup:

Yess. :thumbup:

It is huge if you've read what's on the horizon next year.

Possible return of Zaros, Nomad Chaos ele hint (he's just been graphically updated), Priffdinnnas finally opens, Ele workshop 3, new skill and much much more can't wait!

I thought they said Priffdinnas wouldn't be opened for a few years? And don't forget the Mahjarrat Ritual. Who cares about armageddon in 2012 when you have a collection of powerful near-immortals coming together to fight each other, with one of them planning on godhood.

Also we should be getting FT3 within the next few weeks, and the 300th qp approaching. Epic year for quests.

Ever thought maybe FT3 will be the next quest out, while being a grandmaster as well for 5 qps and 300 qp?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

multiple grand master quests plz :thumbup:

Yess. :thumbup:

It is huge if you've read what's on the horizon next year.

Possible return of Zaros, Nomad Chaos ele hint (he's just been graphically updated), Priffdinnnas finally opens, Ele workshop 3, new skill and much much more can't wait!

I thought they said Priffdinnas wouldn't be opened for a few years? And don't forget the Mahjarrat Ritual. Who cares about armageddon in 2012 when you have a collection of powerful near-immortals coming together to fight each other, with one of them planning on godhood.

Also we should be getting FT3 within the next few weeks, and the 300th qp approaching. Epic year for quests.

Ever thought maybe FT3 will be the next quest out, while being a grandmaster as well for 5 qps and 300 qp?

That would be epic, and is definitely a possibility. I just hope it isn't also the GMQ with multiple 80+reqs. 80+ Farming and Herblore would take away my quest cape for months.

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates! Time for me to go spend Christmas Eve with the annual family board games day!

As for 2010, I am really looking forward to the new skill. I heard people say early 2010, how early? New years day?

According to the official Jagex calendar, it will be somewhere after july.

priest_wiz.png

A new skill. I really hope so.

And it's awesome that Andrew and MMG is putting up this on the first page!

They already confirme that there would be a new skill before the end of 2010. People are speculating it will be Exploration because a suggestion on the forum was responded to by a Jagex mod that she would foreward it to the development team for consideration. Wish I had screenies, but I lost mine.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates! Time for me to go spend Christmas Eve with the annual family board games day!

As for 2010, I am really looking forward to the new skill. I heard people say early 2010, how early? New years day?

Where's the calendar?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Yay...the year of "Tiny updates and fixes" is over.....New content, please?

New skill will probbably come out mid to late 2010....

~I will always have some KO in my heart <3 thanks for the memory's KO unit~

Old troll.

Ex-Leader of KO Unit

Ex-Member of Legendz

Ex-Member of the Wilderness Guardians

Where's the calendar?

Please refer to the following links:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mobilising_armies and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynicism

priest_wiz.png

And they said that 2009 was the Update Year....and so is 2010?

The only thing I'm looking forward is the new skill, available to F2P and P2P :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

YES!

Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays! Go Jagex :thumbup:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Just let me check my own personal copy of the official Jagex calendar...

Joking aside, I'm very glad they left a Merry Christmas note, it shows that the company does have a bit of class and style. Here's to 2010, I've got a feeling (yoooo hoooo) that next year's going to be bigger and better than this year, and they've been saving up the bigger updates.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I don't celebrate Christmas, and frankly, I am offended at this blatant endorsement of the Christian religion. Jagex really needs to stop shoving their ideology down our throats.

Only joking. Happy Christmas, everyone.

I don't celebrate Christmas, and frankly, I am offended at this blatant endorsement of the Christian religion. Jagex really needs to stop shoving their ideology down our throats.

Only joking. Happy Christmas, everyone.

You scared me for a second there.

Hopefully they will let us go into a first person view. That would be awesome. Also, a few more skills would be nice, as long as sailing isn't one of them, and that they put enough effort into it to make it really awesome.