99 woodcuting

skaterrjamez

i actually thought this was going to be a joke topic bashing the introduction of ivy

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Yeah bro, just keep at it. Go on the forums, watch a movie, do something. Time will fly by. Anyway, good luck and have fun!

I won't say that a single fist can destroy the world... but it can certainly destroy YOU!

Ostrich.png

Yeah bro, just keep at it. Go on the forums, watch a movie, do something. Time will fly by. Anyway, good luck and have fun!

A good thing to do when browsing forums/watching movie or whatever is to keep your sound on so you know when to reclick the tree. The constant chopping noise may drive you insane...but that's the price to pay for 99 woodcutting icon_thumbs.gif

So do you want an easy but un-respected 99 or a difficult but well-respected one?

Effort = reward.

What 99 skills is easy? They all take time, effort, and money. Just because one is harder than another, it doesn't mean it is "easy".

• 2 weeks later...

So do you want an easy but un-respected 99 or a difficult but well-respected one?

Effort = reward.

What 99 skills is easy? They all take time, effort, and money. Just because one is harder than another, it doesn't mean it is "easy".

Easy is relative to the difficulty of the other 99s. So "easy" doesn't mean it's easy in general RS terms but "easy" in terms of skillcapes terms. If you know what I mean.

You think Jagex just wants you to beat their game in a few months and move onto something better? No no. They intend to keep you here as long as possible.

PS: By "beat the game", I meant that in an MMORPG sort of way. I'm aware that there's no official way of "beating" Runescape.

It's not to bad. Now with ivy and the saw mill woodcutting is pretty easy. I got 99 woodcutting off willows a few years ago. Was a little hared, but it did pay off in the end.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

lol @ this kid.

99 Woodcutting is one of the easiest now and before.

If you cant spend a few weeks doing this then how the hell do you plan on making a living in real life? (No offense, but seriously lol)

Defining Rune Pure

kisssigg.png

99 Woodcutting still isn't that easy... though that's coming from a F2P perspective, lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention