TzTok-Jad

Dire_Wolf

6 or 7

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I have faced him only once. I have also beaten him once. I've died earlier in the caves twice if I remember correctly. I'm surprised that I killed him first try.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

0/2. First time, I was outa brews like 15 waves before jad, and at 10 hp. I made it to jad with 20 hp, and died fast.

2nd time I was in top-notch gear...But somehow messed up and got hit an 89 for KO<><><><><>

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

5 times i believe, first two died, last 3 I won.

I'm tempted to go again, but I have no need for 3 capes and it is so very tedious

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Never.....Only played it once and got to the first lvl 360 for Karamja Achievement Diary

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

Once, and that was while I was doing karamja diary (needed to kill one 360lvl). My gear was black hides and addy bolts lol. I wasn't far from killing it.

A_Kekek.png

atleast 20. i fought him like 10 times and lost 1st times i tried (But i was still a newb back then, lol) It took me 4 tries to get it back the first time I lost it. now I can pwn him in 1 go ftw.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

3 times, and the score is 3-0 for Jad. I gave up on him, as like my defence cape more anyway. :smile:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...