Daily Activities

Laura

First, I must warn any dial-up users. This short guide contains approximately 12MB of information and might be slow on some connections. And second, it is important that you read the guide first before picking up your things and heading off; the pictures do not explain everything. However, I will attempt to be as concise and brief as possible.

Requirements:

Requirements vary and you do not need all of them to complete these activities. To maximize efficiency it is advisable to meet these prerequisites.

*Seer's Diary (up to hard)

*Varrock Diary (any)

*Fremennik Diary (optional)

*Ardougne Diary (medium)

*Lumbridge diary (at least up to medium)

*Karamaja Diary (up to hard)

*Falador Diary (up to hard; optional)

*Started Fairy Tale Pt. I and preferably finished the quest for the Magic Secateurs

*66 Magic (or access to the Magic Guild)

*Completed Back to My Root

*Completed Roving Elves

*Completed Throne of Miscellania and preferably Royal Trouble

*Completed Ghosts Ahoy

*Completed Plague City

*Completed As a First Resort...

*Completed Monkey Madness

*Completed Lunar Diplomacy

*Completed Hand in the Sand

*Completed Watchtower

*Completed the Fremennik Trials

*Completed Druidic Ritual

*Completed the Enlightened Journey

*Completed the Grand Tree

*Completed What Lies Below

*Started Barbarian Training up to the point where you learn how to catch fish without a harpoon

*A summoning level of 78 is highly recommended, although not required.

*A high farming level is recommended, although not required.

Equipment

neweq.pngscreenshot20100105at611.png

*Warning to those of you who skip over the text:

*While I have pictured the herb seeds, I have not pictured the papaya saplings, willow sapling, white berry seeds, and cactus seeds mentioned in this guide. This is because I do not replant them. Rather, they stay in the ground so that I might collect their produce. View the guide to determine the placement of these seeds and saplings, and if you wish to plant them, you may have to do a run beforehand to prevent an overcrowded inventory. White berry seeds are more favourable for gold, as the seeds cost less and their berries are more stable than poison ivy. However, poison ivy gives a bit more experience when being planted and picked.

*Please note that this picture assumes that you are on the regular spellbook. You can reach most places with a teletab, but you will have to omit Yanille, Trollheim, and Ape Atoll from your list.

*I withdrew all of the money from my bank and do not have an exact amount that you need to bring. 1000k-1500k should suffice. If you have not deposited money into the Throne of Miscellania and wish to do so you will need to bring an extra 1250k.

*If at any time you need to replenish your run energy, you can use the Explorer's ring.

*The inventory also assumes that you will be visiting the rune shops. If you choose to skip these shops, you will require two earth runes in addition to the runes shown.

The Guide Itself

*Req: Ghosts Ahoy

Assuming you meet the above requirements and have all of the items I have pictured above, start by draining your Ectophial and teleport to the Ectofuntus. There, run to the farming patch directly west. Pick any herbs that are growing there, pour some supercompost over the patch, and plant another seed.

[hide=]ectoherb10.png[/hide]

*Req: My Arm's Big Adventures

Teleport to Trollheim when you're done. If you're on the Lunar or Ancient spellbook and do not wish to walk to to Trollheim then skip this step. Climb down the mountain you arrive on and run over to the Troll Stronghold. Head south down the corridor and take the first door you see, climb up the nearby ladder. Find the herb patch and again, pick and plant.

[hide=]trollherb9.png[/hide]

*Req: Roving Elves

Use the teleportation crystal and visit the fruit tree patch. If you are not interested in farming fruit tress, then plant a papaya tree and keep it there, never chopping it down or digging it up. Over the course of the day the tree will naturally grow fruit. Before you pick the tree however, summon your Giant Ent pouch which has the ability to double your produce. Each tree you pick provides approximately 10k, more depending on your luck with the Ent.

[hide=]llyeta.png[/hide]

*Req: None

Use your ring of dueling and teleport to the Duel Arena. A bit south is a cactus patch which you, obviously, can use to plant a cactus. Plant or pick the spines and move on. Three spines, six being the max, is worth approximately 15k. Credit for this section goes to Sir_Hemen.

[hide=]screenshot20100105at617.png[/hide]

*Req: Monkey Madness

Teleport to Ape Atoll (don't worry, you teleport to a safe location on the island) and wield your greegree. Climb down the stairs and exit the ruins. A few steps southwest of the ruins is a Rune Shop. Buy all of the Waters, Earths and Deaths* the monkey can sell you.

*Deaths fluctuate greatly and you may have to look at the market to judge how many you need to buy. When I wrote this guide, Deaths were 400 each, where they have now dropped to 350.

[hide=]screenshot20100103at230.png[/hide]

*Req: Karamaja Diary (hard)

Use the gloves to teleport you to the underground gem mine. After climbing up the ladder, go south to the general store and buy up all of the vial packs (including both those filled with water and those without).

[hide=]obli.png[/hide]

Go east to the fishing store and buy all of the feathers.

[hide]fishingshop.png[/hide]

For our final shop in the Shilo Village, go up the ladder and buy all of the unfinished broad bolts off of the slayer master (credit to rsautohater). Bank the bolts, the greegree, the teleportation crystal, the ectophial, and the ring of dueling. Find the cart near the general store run by Vigroy; pay him to take you north.

[hide=]karacart.png[/hide]

You will find yourself near another fruit tree patch. If you have already planted a papaya tree, pick the fruit and note them using the nearby leprechaun.

[hide=]karapap.png[/hide]

Go a little south and find a pirate named Del Monti near the southern wall of the structure. He has allocated pineapples for those who have completed the Karamaja diary (credit to mckinzy5).

[hide=]delmonti.png[/hide]

*Req: None/Ardougne Diary (medium or higher)

Use the cloak's teleport to the Monastery. If you do not have the cape, pay the customs agent to take you to Ardougne. From the dock, go southwest near the Monastery outside of the city where you should find a bush patch. If your bush is fully developed you should pick the berries and note them using the leprechaun. You may wish to dig up the bush and replant the seeds as their price is quite affordable.

[hide]ardbushpatch.png[/hide]

*Req: Plague City, Ardougne Diary (medium or higher), Back to my Roots, and Legends

Now, teleport to Ardougne using the runes in your inventory. West of the market is a general store that sells six sets of water filled vials. If you have completed Back to My Roots, you should head over to the mansion and plant or check on your Jade Vine. If you know that your Jade Vine has already matured and is currently running wild, skip this step and we will kill it later. Then go northeast and pay Wizard Cromperty a visit. He'll give you 100 or 150 pieces of Pure Essence depending on what difficulty you have finished.

[hide=]ess8.png[/hide]

The Legend's Guild is northeast of Wizard Cromperty's house, outside the gates of Ardougne. On the second floor of the guild take the ladder on the left and purchase 500 mithril seeds for a profit of 25k. (demonsnake8)

Use the Ardougne Cloak to teleport you to the Ardougne farming patch and plant your herbs.

[hide=]ardherb6.png[/hide]

*Req: None/Seer's Diary (hard)

Teleport to Camelot. If you have completed the Seer's diary you should run south to the flax fields and claim your 120 pieces of flax from Geoffrey.

[hide=]flax4.png[/hide]

[hide=]flax3.png[/hide]

After you have claimed your flax, run behind the Catherby bank to the herb patch and collect/plant your herbs.

[hide]cathherb5.png[/hide]

On the beach of Catherby is another fruit tree patch. If your papaya tree is fully grown, pick the fruit.

[hide=]cathpap.png[/hide]

Backtrack to the docks south of the bank and talk to Arhein who will sell you seaweed and pineapples for 2gp each (credit to Gandorf61). Note that you must talk to him (at variance to trading him) in order to start the transaction.

[hide]screenshot20100103at152.png[/hide]

*Req: As a First Resort...

Charter to Ooglog and buy all of the raw bird meat packs found near the center of the city. You might find it useful to bath in the spring behind the fire, as it will keep you run at 100%.

[hide=]screenshot20100103at154.png[/hide]

Right next to the bank is a general store which sells feathers (mckinzy5).

Bank the bird meat, pineapple, seaweed, pure essence, and flax.

*Req: None/Lumbridge Diary (medium)

Charter to Port Sarim and have the nearby Squire take you to Pest Control. On the island's rune shop, buy all of the water, earth, and death runes. Then go back to Port Sarim.

[hide=]pc14.png[/hide]

Visit the fishing store and buy the feathers.

[hide=]screenshot20100103at156.png[/hide]

Go north to Betty's magic shop and buy all of the water, earth, and death* runes.

*Deaths fluctuate greatly and you may have to look at the market to judge how many you need to buy.

[hide=]betty13.png[/hide]

Run southwest to Rimmington's house portal and find your bush patch. Pick the berries and use the cabbage port to teleport you to the cabbage field south of Falador.

[hide=]rimbush.png[/hide]

Tend to your herbs.

[hide]falaherb12.png[/hide]

Req: Watchtower, Hand in the Sand, and access to the Magic Guild

Teleport to Yanille and speak to Bert in a house near the sand pit. He will deliver 84 buckets of sand to your bank after the conversation is over. Alternatively if you're on the Lunar spellbook, you can use NPC contact to talk to Bert (credit to cowmaster187).

[hide=]bert1.png[/hide]

Next, run over to the Magic Guild and climb to the second floor. You will notice a wizard without a cape. Trade with this wizard and buy all of the water, earth, and death* runes.

*Deaths fluctuate greatly and you may have to look at the market to judge how many you need to buy.

[hide=]magicshop2.png[/hide]

Req: None/Varrock Diary (any)

Use the Combat Bracelet and teleport to the Champion's Guild.

[hide]champtele.png[/hide]

Check the nearby bush patch for berries and then run to the Rune Shop in Varrock. Again, buy the water, earth, and death* runes.

[hide=]aub16.png[/hide]

Then go northwest to Zaff and buy as many staffs as you can.

[hide]zeek15.png[/hide]

The Grand Tree

While you will not be able to access the Grand Exchange with a familiar active, you can use the tree in the northeastern most corner. Use it to go to the Gnome Village. In the southwest corner, there is a gnome named Elkoy. Follow him to the outside of the maze.

[hide=]elkoy.pngscreenshot20100103at208.png[/hide]

A bit south of the maze is yet another fruit tree patch. Pick the papayas if you have them planted then follow Elkoy back into the maze. Use the tree to teleport to the Gnome Stronghold. Near the bank there is a tree patch. You may choose to plant a willow sapling here to collect the branches. Collectively, the branches total above 7,000gp. Should you decide on planting one, you will need to bank the branches before continuing on.

[hide=]screenshot20100103at209.png[/hide]

Northeast of the bank and east of the tree is the last fruit tree patch. Pick the papayas.

[hide]screenshot20100103at209.png[/hide]

*Req: The Enlightened Journey and Druidic Ritual

Near the fruit tree patch, chop down a regular tree (you may have to drop one log that you receive from the tree in order to fly) and use the log as fuel to fly to Tavlery in the balloon.

[hide]balloon1.png[/hide]

Buy all of the vial packs and newt packs from the herblore shop located west of the balloon.

[hide=]jagtix.png[/hide]

*The Fremennik Trials and optionally the Fremennik Diary (hard)

Click your heels three times and use the free teleport to the Fremennik lands. If you don't have the boots, the lyre works just fine. A man names Sigmund is located in the marketplace-he will sell you vials.Then trade the Fish Monger to buy 1,000 feathers.

[hide=]sigmundthemerchant.png[/hide]

Req: Throne of Miscellania and optionally Royal Trouble

Use the boat to travel to Miscellania. If you have not deposited any money into your kingdom, you should do so now. 1250k will provide you with enough money to survive a week at maximum efficiency. If you already have money in the coffers, you should gain approval from your subjects. If you brought along a hatchet you can chop the nearby maples. If you did not bring a hatchet, the docks you arrived on will provided a fishing spot. Since you have completed your Barbarian training you no longer require a harpoon; catch a few fish until the fisherman tells you to stop.

[hide=]fishing18.png[/hide]

[hide=]fishing20.png[/hide]

There's a fishmonger located within the Miscellanian walls that sells 1,000 feathers (mckinzy5). Buy them for a ~10k profit.

Run northeast of the maples and cross the bridge to Etceteria. Southwest of the bridge is the last bush patch. Collect your berries and deposit your farming equipment.

[hide=]screenshot20100103at222.png[/hide]

Run into the Etceterian castle to find another fishmonger (mckinzy5).

Lunar Diplomacy

Go back to the docks and sail to Rellekka. One dock over the left, take the boat to Pirate's Cove and from there Lunar Isle. Bank anything that you no longer need, such as greegrees, noted items (herbs, fruit, berries, staffs, etc). This is the last step unless you wish to Bork and the Jade Vine, so teleports and such are no longer required. Keep your money and the seal of passage and bank everything else-armour included. Go north of the bank to the walking house. Trade Baba Yaga for her water, earth, and death* runes. In addition, you can buy twenty unnoted battlestaffs (credit to Sentry_Wolf).

[hide=]screenshot20100103at224.png[/hide]

South of the bank is the Lunar General Store. Trade the owner and buy all of her vials.

Req: What Lies Below, the Hunt for Surok mini-quest

Teleport to Edgeville, deposit everything, and pull out armour and weapons suitable for fighting Bork. My gear looks like so:

[hide=]bork21.png[/hide]

However, if you recall earlier, we did not kill the Jade Vine (if yours has matured) and it still requires slaying. If you need to kill yours, bring a hatchet, defender, antipoison, and teleport to Ardougne. This way, unless you need to bank, you can kill both of the beasts in succession. The Dragonfire Shield can be substituted for an anti-dragon shield. I would not advise visiting Bork without it, as Jagex updated the perimeter in which the Bronze Dragon can walk. It can and will kill you if you get close enough, especially if you have auto-retaliate on.

Req: Back to My Roots

Teleport to Ardougne after killing Bork. You will need a hatchet, secatuers and a dose of antipoison. Lower levels might want more fitting attire than what is pictured above, although it works quite effectively for higher levels. Use any prayers at your disposal because there is an alter nearby.

[hide]vine9.png[/hide]

muggiwhplar provided me with a list (see in his post below) and half of the things mentioned in here should be credited to him.

PikachuMayhem also advised me to certain farming techniques to maximize profit and should be credited for most of the farming profits.

Edited by Laura
hopesolopatriot.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definitely have to try this run out. Great guide Laura. :thumbup:

One thing you could mention is that you can talk to Arhein in Catherby to buy 80 seaweed and 40 pineapples for 2 coins each. (All noted)

So are vials/newts not worth it? Also you can go on a run collecting papayas/willow branches but it means you can't plant new trees so you lose out on a lot of farming xp (there's a guide here on getting 300k profit in 10 minutes from farming).

I may combine this guide with farming so i can use magic trees etc and still break even. I'd suggest looking into bush patches though as with an ent you can get around 18 from 3 patches with an ent and only takes 1/2 minute(s), and people don't normally plant these to train farming so you can just leave 3 patches with a poison ivy bush ready (I don't bother with the patch on Etceteria).

I'll bookmark this guide though and look forward to any improvements. :)

imagangster.png

Great guide, very helpful :thumbsup: Also, you can buy all 3,000 unfinished broad bolts from a slayer master and sell them on the GE for a profit. Might bump the 20 minute profit up to over 1 mil ;)

Can you do this with multiple slayer masters? For instance, teleport to Edgeville and buy them off of Vannaka and then teleport to Kuradel and buy some?

I'll definitely have to try this run out. Great guide Laura. :thumbup: One thing you could mention is that you can talk to Arhein in Catherby to buy 80 seaweed and 40 pineapples for 2 coins each. (All noted)

That will be quite easy to fit in, as one could just do it while visiting the herb patch in Catherby. I'll add it in, thank you.

So are vials/newts not worth it? Also you can go on a run collecting papayas/willow branches but it means you can't plant new trees so you lose out on a lot of farming xp (there's a guide here on getting 300k profit in 10 minutes from farming).I may combine this guide with farming so i can use magic trees etc and still break even. I'd suggest looking into bush patches though as with an ent you can get around 18 from 3 patches with an ent and only takes 1/2 minute(s), and people don't normally plant these to train farming so you can just leave 3 patches with a poison ivy bush ready (I don't bother with the patch on Etceteria).I'll bookmark this guide though and look forward to any improvements. :)

I'll go ahead and plant some and come up with an efficient route for the vials/newts and bushes. I personally don't farm and I know that many people do not, so the papayas would add in a bit of profit. I assume that you could do the same with willow trees and their branches. Thank you, I'll get started right away on mapping out an efficient route for all of these in conjunction with the rest of the guide! I should have it up tomorrow when I complete another run.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Copied from a reply I made to a topic in Help & Advice, here's my daily task list for shops (Zaff, Bork, Jade Vine, etc. aren't on the list). . . I buy feathers, water runes, earth runes, death runes, raw bird meat, empty and water-filled vials, and eyes of newt. Sometimes I buy the 1k yak hides and sell for 200k profit in Neitiznot too. If I do everything on the list, I think I make around 1M profit per day within about an hour

Cabbage port to. . .

Port Sarim (Feathers, runes)

Take boat to. . .

void outpost (runes)

Take charter to. . .

ooglog (raw bird meat, feathers)

Teleport to. . .

yanille (runes, sand)

Run to. . .

ogre city (herblore)

Telport to. . .

varrock (runes)

Teleport to. . .

ape atoll (runes)

Teleport to Edgeville and take lever. . .

mage bank (runes)

Teleport to Edgeville. . .

zammy mage (runes)

Teleport to Duel Arena. . .

ali (runes)

Karamja Gloves 3 to. . .

shilo (herblore, feathers, bolts)

Teleport to. . .

ardy (herblore)

Games necklace to. . .

lighthouse (herblore)

House teleport/fremmy boots to. . .

fremmy market (herblore, feathers)

Run to. . .

lunar isle (herblore, runes)

Fairy ring to. . .

miscellania (feathers, check kingdom)

Hot air balloon to. . .

entrana (herblore)

Hot air balloon to. . .

taverly (herblore)

Teleport to. . .

neitiznot (yak hides)

091121231941.png

I've never gotten the free pure essence or flax since they never really seemed worth it. I haven't done the full list in a while, mostly cuz it's boring and I'm lazy lol. I usually just teleport to shilo since it holds the most profit (herblore stuff, feathers, unf. broad bolts). Besides the list, the only other daily activities I do are Bork, Zaff, Jade Vine, and Miscellania (100% herbs, 50% seeds).

Great guide, very helpful :thumbsup: Also, you can buy all 3,000 unfinished broad bolts from a slayer master and sell them on the GE for a profit. Might bump the 20 minute profit up to over 1 mil ;)

Can you do this with multiple slayer masters? For instance, teleport to Edgeville and buy them off of Vannaka and then teleport to Kuradel and buy some?

The slayer masters all share the same stock, so you can only buy unfinished broad bolts from one slayer master per day.

77yLQy8.png

for the part with the sand and runes from yanille

if you are not interested in the runes and are on lunar you can use NPC contact to get the sand from any where in gilenor. how ever if it is on the way why not go have a rather odd chat.

i prefer the NPC contact chat personally

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

if you are not interested in the runes and are on lunar you can use NPC contact to get the sand from any where in gilenor. how ever if it is on the way why not go have a rather odd chat.

~~~legoman187~~~

Thank you, I have added in that option and given you credit.

And thank you Muggi. It appears that I am missing out on quite a lot of daily activities. :mellow:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

May I recommend my Laura about Lunar Island? There is the Rune Shop which you can buy more runes AND 20 extra Battlestaffs? Which you can get for the same price as Varrock (7k ea.) provided you buy all 20 in one go.

Hehe, me myself use the daily produces to make Air Battlestaffs, I get 84 in total. The free pure essence for astrals which are used alongside the seaweed from the man in Catherby and sand from Bert in Yanille. I then make them into orbs (I would have more then enough to use on the Staffs, plus extra over which I would either sell or keep for the next day.), attach them to the Battlestaffs and sell them to the GE for lovely profits, not to mention XPs. :)

Great guide, some extra stuff to add to my daily routine.

From what I have heard Laura, the Slayer Masters all share one supply of items so you can't buy the boards from all of them. Just the one unfortunately.

No, you cannot.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Ralph Wiggum already gave up my shopping list, so not much I can add, except that it takes around half an hour and is completely worth it.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Omg i just realized muggi's name backwards is the little kid who eats crayons :twss:

Seriously nice guide laura

Also with karamja 3 gloves you get 40 free pineapples a day, good for compost

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

~~~legoman187~~~

Thank you, I have added in that option and given you credit.

And thank you Muggi. It appears that I am missing out on quite a lot of daily activities. :mellow:

thanks =)

glad i could help

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I was a bit confused of buying yak hides, I had heard it from many people that there's a shop that sells them in Neitiznot (also in muggi's post). However I never managed to find that shop.. And now, after looking it from main site shop database I know it's actually in Jatizso :P

So thanks everyone for telling me it's in Neitiznot!

Copied from a reply I made to a topic in Help & Advice, here's my daily task list for shops (Zaff, Bork, Jade Vine, etc. aren't on the list). . . I buy feathers, water runes, earth runes, death runes, raw bird meat, empty and water-filled vials, and eyes of newt. Sometimes I buy the 1k yak hides and sell for 200k profit in Neitiznot too. If I do everything on the list, I think I make around 1M profit per day within about an hour

Cabbage port to. . .

Take boat to. . .

void outpost (runes)

Take charter to. . .

Teleport to. . .

yanille (runes, sand)

Run to. . .

ogre city (herblore)

Telport to. . .

varrock (runes)

Teleport to. . .

ape atoll (runes)

mage bank (runes)

zammy mage (runes)

ali (runes)

Karamja Gloves 3 to. . .

Teleport to. . .

ardy (herblore)

Games necklace to. . .

lighthouse (herblore)

Run to. . .

Fairy ring to. . .

Hot air balloon to. . .

entrana (herblore)

Hot air balloon to. . .

taverly (herblore)

Teleport to. . .

neitiznot (yak hides)

muggi i have a question about this... howmuch money do you exactly have to take ? (as i want to see howmuch i actually make)

slay_jijy.png

Cabbage port to. . .

Take boat to. . .

void outpost (runes)

Take charter to. . .

Teleport to. . .

yanille (runes, sand)

Run to. . .

ogre city (herblore)

Telport to. . .

varrock (runes)

Teleport to. . .

ape atoll (runes)

mage bank (runes)

zammy mage (runes)

ali (runes)

Karamja Gloves 3 to. . .

Teleport to. . .

ardy (herblore)

Games necklace to. . .

lighthouse (herblore)

Run to. . .

Fairy ring to. . .

Hot air balloon to. . .

entrana (herblore)

Hot air balloon to. . .

taverly (herblore)

Teleport to. . .

neitiznot (yak hides)

muggi i have a question about this... howmuch money do you exactly have to take ? (as i want to see howmuch i actually make)

I don't remember, I usually just withdraw all of my money. The death runes are what require the most money though. Everything else is pretty cheap

77yLQy8.png

Don't forget to bring your falador 3 shield for the extra farming experience ;) Always that bit of extra. Also great to recharge prayer with at bork or that vine. Most don't use the prayer recharge daily anyway.

The pineapples / seaweed don't require karamaja gloves 3 (I believe someone up there stated that) and are currently also noted.

Karamaja gloves 3 ->

Shilo slayer master + fishing store -->

cart to brimhaven (fruit tree spot there, place for coconuts)

charter to catherby.

Fruit tree / farming spot.

Then flax and off to the next spot by teleport.

Perhaps an option.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

That looks fairly similar to a guide I made a couple of weeks ago ...

Knew most of it, some things I didn't and some things that you wrote I wouldn't bother with.

If you added some of the most profitable things, your guide would easily make 1M profit every day instead of 800k - you've missed some quite key things out.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

For the yak seller you have to talk to vanligga in her home north of the kinds house, if you gave her 10k in the quest then you dont have to pay her 10k to access the store otherwise give her 10k and she will sell you 1k yak hide a day

mck.pngMck.png

Also you forgot to add you need a hatchet to kill the jade vine and you spelled lumbridge wrong under the section for the falador farm :-P

mck.pngMck.png

Cactus plant at Al Kharid (Level 55)

Pick Cactus spines now and then (5,000 GP x3) - Ring of dueling teleport (Duel arena entrance - patch) or Glory (Al Kharid - run to patch)

Could probably throw this in after after using the ent pouch, sometimes you get 4 or 5 cactus.

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"