Daily Activities

Laura

Update:

*Now includes the cactus.

*Omission of two willow trees, as they force you to bank and take too much time. The one at the Gnome Stronghold is the only one worth using.

*Additional clarity when addressing banking.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if its been mentioned, but growing marigolds along with your herbs is another good item to add. Seeds are around 65 gp, and the marigolds sell for several k.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Not sure if its been mentioned, but growing marigolds along with your herbs is another good item to add. Seeds are around 65 gp, and the marigolds sell for several k.

Yeah, that's another thing i did. Comparing the prices of Limpwurt seeds and Marigold seeds and the harvests is insane. But Marigold is not great experience though, but it's good if your up for it.

May i add that - skills neck tele - fish guild = 1k more feathers

EDIT: and now deaths arent profitable much lol, they may actually lose

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Yeah, that's another thing i did. Comparing the prices of Limpwurt seeds and Marigold seeds and the harvests is insane. But Marigold is not great experience though, but it's good if your up for it.

Thank you, they are definitely worth doing.

May i add that - skills neck tele - fish guild = 1k more feathers

EDIT: and now deaths arent profitable much lol, they may actually lose

Thank you for the additional information. I added in a warning to look at the price of death runes before purchasing. :)

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Wow.....First of all, id like to say very nice guide, i think this will help a lot of people make a descent amount of money everyday, including myself. Thank you very much for making this guide, im sure it must have taken alot of work. There are a few small things that i think would make the guide even better.

- i think it would be nice if u added a section at the end of the guide that would total up everything in the guide to show how much money you can actually make from doing everything. and approximate how long this whole process would take, because i did somewhat of a test run, and it took me much longer then 20 mins

- a few other small gramatical things are: - on the section when you use the spirit tree to tele to the tree gnome village, you say "follow elokoy out of the maze" and his name is actually "Elkoy" and then shortly after that you say "follow elkoy back into the maze, and then use the spirit tree to teleport to the gnome village" i believe you meant to say "tree gnome stronghold"

- after you tell us to take the balloon to taverly by the fruit tree patch, its actually a normal tree patch, and then you say to buy up all of the water filled vial packs, and normal vial packs, there arent any water filled vial packs at that shop, but there eyes up newt packs, which are worth buying, so i think you should add that in there and take out the waterfilled vials. finally since there is a normal tree patch here, you can tell us to plant willows there, and pick the branches.

- also i think it would be a good idea to tell us to collect willow branches in varrock, after you have us buy the runes in the rune shop in varrock.

- it would also be a good idea to add in the other two normal tree spots so that you can collect all the willow branches possible

i think it would be nice if u added a section at the end of the guide that would total up everything in the guide to show how much money you can actually make from doing everything. and approximate how long this whole process would take, because i did somewhat of a test run, and it took me much longer then 20 mins
The problem with the money made is that it is extremely dependent on Grand Exchange. I was thinking about breaking out the sum of a finite arithmetic series, to at least tell readers how much they are buying their runes for so that they might tally up the price difference themselves. EDIT: I just timed myself and managed to get everything except Bork done in 28 minutes, so perhaps twenty is a bit optimistic. Either way, the purpose of this guide is not to mislead people, so I will double the aforementioned time.
a few other small gramatical things are: - on the section when you use the spirit tree to tele to the tree gnome village, you say "follow elokoy out of the maze" and his name is actually "Elkoy" and then shortly after that you say "follow elkoy back into the maze, and then use the spirit tree to teleport to the gnome village" i believe you meant to say "tree gnome stronghold"
Thank you. I have corrected the mistakes.
finally since there is a normal tree patch here, you can tell us to plant willows there, and pick the branches.
It was originally added into the guide, because it's right there on your way to the Gnome Village, but the problem is that it forces you to bank. There's two solutions to this problem: teleport to the Gnome Stronghold first, bank the branches and collect the branches from the willow tree outside the bank and deposit them, then teleport to the Gnome Village and collect the papayas. But this leaves you banking twice and using the tree twice. Or you could run to the Varrock West Bank and deposit them there, but then you have to run back around through the castle. I perhaps made a mistake on my initial test of this allotment, and I'm happy to hear any remedy to this. :)
Theres a store that sells feathers in oo'glog
I'll try and find it.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Some others,

Feathers north of lumbridge castle

Vials in rellekka

Feathers on both miscellania and etcetera

Feathers in shantay pass

=P

I don't wish to be a pain in the [wagon], but the effectiveness of each shop added is lower and lower. Getting a few hundred feathers is hardly profitable I'd say (I could be dead wrong). Perhaps it is wise to mention certain things on a sidenote as optional and to keep an efficient route as mainguide?

Put an average profit next to certain parts in the guide? Like picking papaya is 4x (aprox) 1800 = 7200gp. Just put a line with Profit for this part: 7200gp.

That way people can efficiently decide which they do and don't.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Just noticed another fishmonger inside the walls to the castle of miscellania, don't know if he shares a stock with the one of relekka or something...

He has another 1000 feathers though

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Some others,

Feathers north of lumbridge castle

Vials in rellekka

Feathers on both miscellania and etcetera

Feathers in shantay pass

=P

I don't wish to be a pain in the [wagon], but the effectiveness of each shop added is lower and lower. Getting a few hundred feathers is hardly profitable I'd say (I could be dead wrong). Perhaps it is wise to mention certain things on a sidenote as optional and to keep an efficient route as mainguide?

Put an average profit next to certain parts in the guide? Like picking papaya is 4x (aprox) 1800 = 7200gp. Just put a line with Profit for this part: 7200gp.

That way people can efficiently decide which they do and don't.

Again, the problem is that these items are heavily dictated by the Grand Exchange. I wouldn't mind adding in a different section with all of the item totals and profits to make it easier to update. However, section by section makes it more difficult to update and I don't have that time anymore.

The only feathers on that list that are viable are the ones on Miscellania and Etceteria. There's also a feather shop in Oo'glog that I will be adding in shortly. I got the vials in Rellekka, unless I missed another spot.

EDIT:

Update:

*Addresses three new feather shops for an added profit summation of ~27-30k. Thank you mckinzy5.

Edited by laura0077
hopesolopatriot.jpg

You can probably add brewing Greenman's Ale or Chef's Delight into that. It's similar to farming, and can be quite profitable, especially if you have "the stuff" from trouble brewing to get mature ales.

http://www.runescoop.com/html/rs_MMLimitedCookingChefsDelightM.htm

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

You can probably add brewing Greenman's Ale or Chef's Delight into that. It's similar to farming, and can be quite profitable, especially if you have "the stuff" from trouble brewing to get mature ales.

http://www.runescoop.com/html/rs_MMLimitedCookingChefsDelightM.htm

This can be very profitable. Tough few people actually do this, for a good reason. It is hardly worth the money if you don't use the stuff. Mature dwarven stouts are worth some and chef's delight is used in houses (construction kitchen). Most worth is the greenman's ale (m). The others aren''t worth that much. Again, GE decides what is more efficient.

A complete guide on brewing: http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=cooking_guide.htm#brew

Current price:

Chef's delight (m) 9,709

Chef's delight 4,095

That is more then double the profit (aprox 78k compared to 32k) the profit if you use the stuff.

Dwarven stout (m) 7,741 -> Worth nothing when normal.

But if you really want profit:

Greenman's ale (m) 30.3k (yes :P you read that right, a mature brewing (8 glasses) is 240k !! The normal ones aren't worth much.

Also Axeman's folly (m) 10.2k, which isn't bad :) but the normal version is hardly worth it.

No idea why we didn't figure this out, tough it isn't exactly daily (it restocks faster I think) you should really pass by Lumbridge:

Culinaromancer's Chest

Chocolate

Price chest: 20 Amount: 300 Price GE: 214 (Choco dust = 298)

Cheese

Price chest: 8 Amount: 10 Price GE: 109

Tomato

Price chest: 14 Amount: 10 Price GE: 73

Same goes for Grapes, pot of flour, Butter and cream.. heck, I will do a check later today and see how much profit I can get from it and time it. I believe you can easily make anywhere between 40k-100k. Bank and shop are at the same location obviously. Home teleport = phr33!

• 3 weeks later...

This is a helpful guide and great credit given to different parties.

I don't recall seeing any mention of the Lleyta fruit tree. It is an easy tele if you have the "tiny crystal". Also, gathering one load of those white berries in that area does not take much time and sell real well. (Just take sip of anti-poison & make sure inventory is empty for this & that you're wearing a tele ammy or ring.)

I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning and my growth is yet to end!!

This is a helpful guide and great credit given to different parties.

I don't recall seeing any mention of the Lleyta fruit tree. It is an easy tele if you have the "tiny crystal". Also, gathering one load of those white berries in that area does not take much time and sell real well. (Just take sip of anti-poison & make sure inventory is empty for this & that you're wearing a tele ammy or ring.)

It is the third step. :) Inventory is really cramped as it is, and the respawn wait for the berries makes the task inefficient.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

it would also be helpful to add while you go to tend to your cactus, go down to shanty pass and but 1,000 feathers from shanty.

Did you know...

... that when you click on an object in the Construction Skill guide, the materials needed show up in your chat box? (Thanks to adamantcheses!)

Pots of flour from yanille's food shop and Khazard General Shop(1k pots of flour per day), buy them and use buckets of water (they're really cheap) on the pots and make pizza bases, i had the calculations for this but can't really remember :P

Each pizza base is about 500 gp per, and pots of flour from those shops are really cheap (of course you can always buy from ge but they're more expensive albeit only slightly).

If you bother to buy cheese and plant your own tomatos and with the pineapples you should already have collected, you can loads of money selling the pineapple pizzas. It's just a matter of how much you want to work :D.

Pots of flour from yanille's food shop and Khazard General Shop(1k pots of flour per day), buy them and use buckets of water (they're really cheap) on the pots and make pizza bases, i had the calculations for this but can't really remember :P

Each pizza base is about 500 gp per, and pots of flour from those shops are really cheap (of course you can always buy from ge but they're more expensive albeit only slightly).

If you bother to buy cheese and plant your own tomatos and with the pineapples you should already have collected, you can loads of money selling the pineapple pizzas. It's just a matter of how much you want to work :D.

are you sure that this is a good idea in a addition to this? it seems kinda pointlees for *daily* money making... it would take a day to get all the supplies and make them.

Did you know...

... that when you click on an object in the Construction Skill guide, the materials needed show up in your chat box? (Thanks to adamantcheses!)

you can also add that the general yield from this guide is 1.1m.

and you can replace the karamja gloves with another ardougne teleport.

Did you know...