Daily Activities

Laura

Pots of flour from yanille's food shop and Khazard General Shop(1k pots of flour per day), buy them and use buckets of water (they're really cheap) on the pots and make pizza bases, i had the calculations for this but can't really remember :P

Each pizza base is about 500 gp per, and pots of flour from those shops are really cheap (of course you can always buy from ge but they're more expensive albeit only slightly).

If you bother to buy cheese and plant your own tomatos and with the pineapples you should already have collected, you can loads of money selling the pineapple pizzas. It's just a matter of how much you want to work :D.

are you sure that this is a good idea in a addition to this? it seems kinda pointlees for *daily* money making... it would take a day to get all the supplies and make them.

Yes i tried this and 1. the ingredients dont buy and 2, it takes ~6 hours

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lighthouse is also a very good place to stop by, with 20 vial of water and 20 vial packs. use the games necklace to teleport, and run north.

Did you know...

... that when you click on an object in the Construction Skill guide, the materials needed show up in your chat box? (Thanks to adamantcheses!)

If I begin in Jatsizo buying 1000 yak hides, then go to Lumbridge and buy chocolate, cooking apples and flour and then do the entire route (all runes, feathers, staves, herblore items, etc.) I can make 1.3 million in about 75 minutes. If I do not buy yak hides or items from the Culiomancer's chest I can gain a little over a million gp in around 50-55 minutes. These amounts were gained with death runes at 369 gp each. I am slow.

i don't bother with jatizo, it seems like there are too few people buying hides.

the culinomancer's chest is great, grinding up the chocolate alone gets you about 100k.

the keldagrim shops are you of the way slightly, and not that much profit comes from them. not worth it.

Did you know...

... that when you click on an object in the Construction Skill guide, the materials needed show up in your chat box? (Thanks to adamantcheses!)

I disagree seeing as yak hide is needed for level 96 summoning

and how many people have 96+ summoning?

answer: 8,476

not too many, but not a preferable method to me.

Did you know...

• 3 weeks later...

I have also found a little extra highly optional part of the shop run that could make quite a bit of money/smith exp, but may cause the run to take about 10 minutes longer.

I don't know if it has already been brought up, but at the blast furnace, there is an ore seller that sells 100 types of each ore from bronze to mith as (as well as gold and silver). It is easily possible to buy these ores, smith them into bars using the adjacent blast furnace, and then make them into stackables (such as knives, you can make bronze/iron/steel/mith knives with the coal and the ore there), as well as banking the gold and silver ore (if you desire). This gives a definite profit (the iron ore, for example, starts at 17gp each, which is ridiculously low,) as well as some free smithing exp.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I just did a quick run through Lumbridge and made 200k.

I started with Culinaromancer's Chest buying everything (up to the spices) except chocolate bars. I then bought all chocolate bars and smashed them into chocolate dust and rebought all the food that had restocked during the 10 minutes or so it took to grind all the chocolate. Then I ran up to the general store and got the free tinderbox and hammer (just for fun lol) and went to the fishing store and bought all the feathers and got the free items (again just because I was bored.)

All in all it took around 13min and I made a little more than 210k.

I'm not sure if the Culinaromancer's Chest items are really worth the time, but adding in the quick run to the fishing store adds another 12k or whatever feathers are.

I also just remembered that I should probably note that I have not done the final fight part of RFD, which I would assume grants you higher original stock of the foods in the chest.

I have also found a little extra highly optional part of the shop run that could make quite a bit of money/smith exp, but may cause the run to take about 10 minutes longer.

I don't know if it has already been brought up, but at the blast furnace, there is an ore seller that sells 100 types of each ore from bronze to mith as (as well as gold and silver). It is easily possible to buy these ores, smith them into bars using the adjacent blast furnace, and then make them into stackables (such as knives, you can make bronze/iron/steel/mith knives with the coal and the ore there), as well as banking the gold and silver ore (if you desire). This gives a definite profit (the iron ore, for example, starts at 17gp each, which is ridiculously low,) as well as some free smithing exp.

I just did a quick run through Lumbridge and made 200k.

I started with Culinaromancer's Chest buying everything (up to the spices) except chocolate bars. I then bought all chocolate bars and smashed them into chocolate dust and rebought all the food that had restocked during the 10 minutes or so it took to grind all the chocolate. Then I ran up to the general store and got the free tinderbox and hammer (just for fun lol) and went to the fishing store and bought all the feathers and got the free items (again just because I was bored.)

All in all it took around 13min and I made a little more than 210k.

I'm not sure if the Culinaromancer's Chest items are really worth the time, but adding in the quick run to the fishing store adds another 12k or whatever feathers are.

I also just remembered that I should probably note that I have not done the final fight part of RFD, which I would assume grants you higher original stock of the foods in the chest.

I'm not so sure about the Blsat Furnace idea, but if you did it on a Blast Furncae world, this would take no time at all to do. The profit would be great, but you should do this off to the side, maybe 30 minutes before the main run that you would do.

I have done the culinomancer's chest, and it is a great source of income, doing it the way you described it. The tinderbox and small fishing net free items are good ideas, the rest aren't. The feathers should also be bought like you said. again, do this some time before you jump into the main guide.

Did you know...

• 1 month later...

A short little addition to the route (not even an addition, just a two second stop between points). When you find yourself running towards the rune stall on Ape Atoll, why not buy a dragon scimitar? It is right next to the rune stall, and not a day goes by without a bunch of people at GE buying them for 115k. 15k profit, yay! Also, instead of chartering back to Port Sarim, use Explorer's ring, check herbs, runes, feathers, void knights and bush. Same speed (if not quicker) and no spending 700 gp. Small, but mentionworthy.

EDIT: Where's my manners... THANK YOU VERY MUCH! This thread is brilliant, and has so far earned me an amulet of fury, and soon a dragon platebody!

2qdd6q0.png

Proud Quester!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished a run doing everything except for the MTK which I am waiting to add to my runs until after i finish royal trouble and the stuff from taverly. All in all the cost totaled at just over 1.2 mil in stuff bought. So you should be able to do a full run with 1.3-1.4 mil.

Hope this helps!

*edit*

bring 1.6 just to be safe if you have completed all the hard tasks for Varrock, I only have all the medium ones done.

And total profit to date with ranarrs and is just under 1 mil

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry if this has already been answered but how much profit will this make per day approximately?

I make a million doing this guide and I don't do any farming at all, and only have the easy tasks done in the cities. The overall profit if you did everything in the guide is probably around 1.1-1.2M.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a small thing:

Use the cloak's teleport to the Monastery (the level three cloak grants you one of each teleport per day).

The level 3 cloak actually grants you unlimited teleports to the monastery and 1 teleport per day to the farming patch.

Other than that, good guide.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Maybe something to add.. right after "Del Monti" on karamja, go south and buy 10 anti-poison, shop sells them for 300 each i think? and sell them on GE for 1400 each (as of today)

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png

I now finally have the levels, items, and quests to use this guide (Well, not 78 summoning or As a First Resort, since that looks horrible and I'll do it later) and I'm aiming to see what I get out of this. Looks nice! Thanks!

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

I have my own list of things to do, and I'm glad to see I didn't miss too much from your list.

As someone else mentioned, Lumbridge is a good place to make some money. I visit the fishing shop for feathers, the culinaromancer's chest for almost everything there, and then go into the caves and follow the goblin to the mines where I can buy some bone bolts and make another 10k.

I buy the broad arrow heads when I visit the slayer master for bolts. That's another item you have to watch because the price is up and down.

There's another rune shop in the deep-wilderness Mage Arena. It takes a minute to get to, but the rune shops are some of the best money.

I think it's worth mentioning that anyone who can't get to the Shilo Village slayer master can still get the same deal from any other slayer master.

If you have 91+ skills you can add effigy assistance to your daily routine. There are plenty of clanchats that focus on effigy assistance, Easiest 30k xp you could possibly get.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

With Lumby Hard, another daily activity you can do is the Lumbridge cook food hamper.

You get pizza/lobster/swordfish in the hamper (they are all cooked). Put anchovies on the pizza to make it worth even more :thumbsup:

It's more for f2p, but at least it's still there.

Also note the free high-alching and superheating.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention