Daily Activities

Laura

With Lumby Hard, another daily activity you can do is the Lumbridge cook food hamper.

You get pizza/lobster/swordfish in the hamper (they are all cooked). Put anchovies on the pizza to make it worth even more :thumbsup:

It's more for f2p, but at least it's still there.

Also note the free high-alching and superheating.

i guess you could add that to the culinomancer's chest run, along with willow branches (if you have them) outside of lumbridge.

Did you know...

... that when you click on an object in the Construction Skill guide, the materials needed show up in your chat box? (Thanks to adamantcheses!)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Trade Baba Yaga for her water, earth, and death* runes. In addition, you can buy twenty battlestaffs-they are not noted (credit to Sentry_Wolf). The price gets higher, so you may need to buy anywhere from 10-15 to keep a profit margin.

This has been changed and Baba Yaga now sells battlestaffs at a steady 7k each.

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

• 3 weeks later...

you can also use a juju farming potion and get additional herbs. then you can skip past those parts and jump into the other stuff. also, add in the farming patch at herblore habitat for papayas.

Did you know...

... that when you click on an object in the Construction Skill guide, the materials needed show up in your chat box? (Thanks to adamantcheses!)

• 4 weeks later...

If the OP is still maintaining this thread, it might help to make a note and reup a new inventory picture as the diary changes have made most things unnecessary.

Such as? Sorry for the late reply, I've been away for awhile.

Trade Baba Yaga for her water, earth, and death* runes. In addition, you can buy twenty battlestaffs-they are not noted (credit to Sentry_Wolf). The price gets higher, so you may need to buy anywhere from 10-15 to keep a profit margin.
This has been changed and Baba Yaga now sells battlestaffs at a steady 7k each.

Fixed. Thank you. :)

you can also use a juju farming potion and get additional herbs. then you can skip past those parts and jump into the other stuff. also, add in the farming patch at herblore habitat for papayas.

I'm not yet familiar with Herblore Habitat, but I can look into it.

Just a small thing:

Use the cloak's teleport to the Monastery (the level three cloak grants you one of each teleport per day).

The level 3 cloak actually grants you unlimited teleports to the monastery and 1 teleport per day to the farming patch.

Other than that, good guide.

Thank you. I will correct this.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Then go northwest to Zaff and buy as many staffs as you can.

This should be Naff, the small boy. He sells the battlestaves now, not Zaff.

Adventurers who have completed the Love Story quest may wish to travel to East Keldagrim to talk to a dwarf called Runvastr (in the building north-east of the Laughing Miner inn). If you deliver something from him to the Wise Old Man back in Draynor, you’ll earn the ability to chip Teleport to House teletabs to take you to Trollheim instead.

You might want to tell Lunar magic users this. Might be helpful. Also, i would think it to be better if you switched the first two steps, because if you set a time for yourself to do this guide, you can complete it faster if running to the Trollheim patch is at the start of the guide. What i mean is that you can finish it faster because running to the Trollheim patch won't factor into shop reset times if you have a set time to do this guide daily.

Did you know...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just thought id say for those who haven't finished the Karamja diary(Hard) that after the ardougne part you can take a boat to brimhaven and do the shilo village part backwards.

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

• 1 month later...

Im just wondering how much money on average this guide (followed to the dot) would profit per day as the prices are now.

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

• 1 month later...

Im just wondering how much money on average this guide (followed to the dot) would profit per day as the prices are now.

ye me too, im wonderring the same thing, id have to assume there would be less profit nowadays

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

• 4 weeks later...

One would have to devise a long and drawn out formula for calculating profit. Simply having the raw profit would be meaningless since it fluctuates daily. Truly, it's not worth the time - especially since I am no longer updating this guide. Sorry. :|

hopesolopatriot.jpg