Dungeoneering

archimage_a

Its your game, you should do it anyway you like...

I just think that rule one, in any roleplay, is that railroading should never be used.

Roleplaying isn't a spectator sport...you need to get in and make the decisions.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

Aight. so, when should i start this? After this week, my schedule just opens up immensley.. should i wait until then?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I worry that you'll try to turn it into a game of dungeon keeper, like you do with a lot of things (Drones in space, buildings that produce units and require reagents, etc).

And Earth, if you decide that you don't want to do it, I might be up to the task. I would actually use a dice, DC, and level system this time, too, instead of pulling all the figures out of the aether.

2Xeo5.png

I worry that you'll try to turn it into a game of dungeon keeper, like you do with a lot of things (Drones in space, buildings that produce units and require reagents, etc).

And Earth, if you decide that you don't want to do it, I might be up to the task. I would actually use a dice, DC, and level system this time, too, instead of pulling all the figures out of the aether.

But the pulling-crap-out-of-the-air part was what made it FUN!

a70c7.png

It was an option ross. I won't force people to use it, jsut in case people wanted to have an army or some small help in that big epic boss fight. But, i won't do it if you all say no, and the same goes for the mini class system.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]