World Record Held by Runescape Player

meister14

Pfft this seems to go nowhere since both of you don't listen to each other. I think we can generally conclude that this person at least doesn't have a "normal life". Whether this is "no life" and whether he/she needs help is a question of opinion I guess. Oh, and I'm pretty sure he/she is addicted.

^ this. is the point im trying to make.

Trying to state an opinion is alright. Trying to state an opinion as if it's a fact isn't. Trying to conclude something out of your 'fact' is just plain silly.

700 days of RuneScaping can be achieved without no-lifing if done throughtout a few years, like, 7 years? 100 days per year if that was done over 7 years would mean an average of 6.5 hours per day. Not really that bad.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Achievement:

1 : the act of achieving : accomplishment

2 a : a result gained by effort b : a great or heroic deed

3 : the quality and quantity of a student's work

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/achievement

This person put (some) effort in playing this game and gained a result. So in the sense of the word, it is an achievement.

Whether it is good or not, you may decide. We will probably will continue the discussion for ever until someone grows tired of it and admits he or she is wrong.

I personally think playing 9 hours of Runescape, or generally sitting before a screen and watching it and clicking a little bit is unhealthy at the least.

Even if she had to lay down in bed for all those years. I think we all can agree that.

If you do no agree with me, you probably do something similar like her. I advice you to quit doing that and do something different for a few weeks, like reading or just go outside. I can guarantee you that you life will change in a good way.

Alright, there's been pretty much 24 hours of constant flaming in this topic, people talking about things they have no clue about and making assumptions based on that. It's gone on far too long.

For whatever reasons this person is able to put a lot of time into the game, that's their decision and it's not your place to tell them they've made a bad choice. If you want to make mindless speculation you can go elsewhere for that as there's not a place for it on these forums.