PVP Next Time CR?

BV1

EXODUS

-ROFLSTOMPS-

CRIMSON RAIDERS

First off I'd like to say, amazing [bleep]ing job boys. The pull was great, the binds were always there, and although the spam could have been a bit better, we're not going to care about that right now. Let's celebrate our victory over CR.

So a few days ago, after being declined by CR numerous time in the last few months, Marco persuaded me to go ask them one last time. After being declined to a PvP Pkri, I suggested a CWRI to J Morg. He agreed to it and we set it up quickly and awaited the day of the fight anxiously.

Even before the fight, I was already sure we would come out victorious. Our tanks are easily better than CR's and our pull was looking excellent.

Exodus Starting: 48

Crimson Raiders Starting: 48 (went up to 50 upon the timer hitting 0)

15wx6o8.jpg

From the very start, we had control. Binds were top notch, therefore our transitions were spot on as well. For the first 15-20 minutes, both clans struggled to take control. As the fight went on, it became clear that Exodus had taken control of the fight, and that it would stay that way. We beasted the entire fight, great job boys. Now let's see when CR will get the balls to give us another PvP fight.

Exodus Ending: 54

Crimson Raiders Ending: 46

ScreenShot167.png

Random Epic Picture:

ScreenShot164.png

Good Fight CR.

2n22wt1.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with an average performance from exodus, and being outnumbered, cr showed just how bad they are, giving exodus a very easy win. Even with the extra 10-15 DF (Divine Forces) members.

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

Personally I was expecting a bit more out of CR. I'm extremely sick right now, high fever, dizziness, nausea, etc and I feel I still out preformed them. I didn't have audio since I was playing from an oldschool laptop in bed, so I got koed twice, but even with a touchpad I tanked them like 3-4 times.

2n22wt1.jpg

LOL????? Didn't CR steam rolled Exo just 2 days ago in an 8 hour PVP? :rolleyes:

You mean the fight that Exo wrecked them for 7 out of the 8 hours and then called it off once they called DF to get on their spares?

2n22wt1.jpg

gf i think

i was asleep while this happened lol

still thinking your all high and mighty exodus lol

Because we are all high and mighty... Disagree? week prep us, we've been asking for 2 months.

2n22wt1.jpg

gf i think

Because we are all high and mighty? Disagree week prep us, we've been asking for 2 months.

you had your chance 2 days ago wb7287.gif

sup

gf i think

Because we are all high and mighty? Disagree week prep us, we've been asking for 2 months.

After wrecking you for the vast majority of that 8 hour fight, you called DF to come onto your spares, we were there to fight you, not DF. Don't try to call me a liar either, no clan increases 14 people on audio at 3:30am EST.

Kthx

2n22wt1.jpg

gf i think

After wrecking you for the vast majority of that 8 hour fight, you called DF to come onto your spares, we were there to fight you, not DF. Don't try to call me a liar either, no clan increases 14 people on audio at 3:30am EST.

Kthx

who was the one mass sniping inside gdz barely 2 hours into the fight :thumbup:

btw awesome sniping by you :lol:

you havent heard of phantoms???

no thank you

sup

Man you guys stink at arguing......

Petee over here posts 1 person and says good luck cleaning multiclannerS. Oh and get this..... he counted spirit list as a legit clan?

CR makes excuses saying they beat exo 2 days before.

Exo talks about DF on cr accounts.

AA guy comes in flamebaiting and then whining when he gets it back?

I guess welcome to the internets where someone can talk smack, have an IQ of 30 and not get punched in the face.

Guess what CWA is a better way of showing the clan that is more organized and skilled.

Exo won.

CR lost

Multiclanners - who the heck cares. Whoever brings that up just wants an excuse to try to e-thug. Heck its not even a good comeback. Get better material please. Everyone knows that multiclanning/teaming brings more drama but people will do it anyway.

Some of you new age guys are annoying......

Oh and OT: Grats exo on your win. You showed who was the more organized clan. Might not always agree with stuff you do but you won this one

flamesig.jpg

You call asking a question "flame baiting" ? what are you 5? Was asking a question not saying nothing about EXO. Get your facts straight would ya. Stay on topic, it seems there are always 2 sides to this story. GF in clans wars..... but not sure about what "really" happened in that 8 hours PVP.

Example of your response: Are all people in AA stupid? (just a question not flamebaiting)

Your logic is horrendous. Just because something is a question doesnt mean it cant be a flame-bait. The way you worded your response made it seem like you had already made up your mind beforehand and you were just trying to get a reaction. You DID say stuff about exo in your question.

You are the one that brought up a fight 2 days ago not Redroc.

Dont tell other people to stay on topic when you are not doing it yourself. Oh and then ever after that you STILL go on about a fight that this topic isnt about. Congratz kid you have now shown the whole tip.it community how much of a hypocrite you are.

flamesig.jpg

You call asking a question "flame baiting" ? what are you 5? Was asking a question not saying nothing about EXO. Get your facts straight would ya. Stay on topic, it seems there are always 2 sides to this story. GF in clans wars..... but not sure about what "really" happened in that 8 hours PVP.

Example of your response: Are all people in AA stupid? (just a question not flamebaiting)

Your logic is horrendous. Just because something is a question doesnt mean it cant be a flame-bait. The way you worded your response made it seem like you had already made up your mind beforehand and you were just trying to get a reaction. You DID say stuff about exo in your question.

You are the one that brought up a fight 2 days ago not Redroc.

Dont tell other people to stay on topic when you are not doing it yourself. Oh and then ever after that you STILL go on about a fight that this topic isnt about. Congratz kid you have now shown the whole tip.it community how much of a hypocrite you are.

Get your self check Echo? maybe you haven't read the topic " PVP Next Time CR" .. are you assuming I try to flamebait EXO or just your own opinion? WHo are you to say about logic ? How was my question flamebaiting EXO when it was just a question? He could said no lol..

And no , Not all AA are stupid. There easy and done.

He went out and just said AA was a Sh1t clan..... Get your own logic straight before trying correct someone elses would ya.

Jesus Christ... I find it funny.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Get your self check Echo? maybe you haven't read the topic " PVP Next Time CR" .. are you assuming I try to flamebait EXO or just your own opinion? WHo are you to say about logic ? How was my question flamebaiting EXO when it was just a question? He could said no lol..

And no , Not all AA are stupid. There easy and done.

He went out and just said AA was a Sh1t clan..... Get your own logic straight before trying correct someone elses would ya.

Jesus Christ... I find it funny.

"PVP next time"

In case you didnt know that means THE FIGHT AFTER THIS ONE. Not the fight before. Now that I cleared that up since you seemed to have had that one mind-boggling you.

"are you assuming I try to flamebait EXO or just your own opinion?" Just so you know both of those options are pretty much the same thing. Assuming would be me having to form an opinion lol You are a quick one glad I was able to catch that one.

"WHo are you to say about logic ?" I am Echo8710 nice to meet you. I'll probably be hopping in from time to time just to post here and there.

"How was my question flamebaiting EXO when it was just a question? He could said no lol.. " Ah lol Your attempt to put the blame on someone else will not work. Instead of taking responsibility for your poorly worded question you are saying that someone shouldnt respond to your poorly worded question...... This = Fail

"He went out and just said AA was a Sh1t clan..... Get your own logic straight before trying correct someone elses would ya." You went out and asked if Exo got curbstomped. Would you prefer if he asked if AA was simply that kind of clan? I am sure it would have gotten the same reaction from you.

"Jesus Christ... I find it funny." Me too

flamesig.jpg