PVP Next Time CR?

BV1

solid win exodus

wont get many wins with blade vipers sniping though :lol:

Ahh attempting to pick on my sniping, just because I absolutely destroy your hybrids doesn't give you any ground to try to call me [cabbage]. Sure I got KOed 3 out of the 7 times I was piled in CWA, first time was because I wasn't sure what to expect with your high amount of blasters, 2nd time was I over adjusted wearing full d hide, then i tanked you twice, then you killed me while i was grabbing a drink, then i tanked you another 2 times. Oh I forgot to mention I was on a touchpad this fight so get bent.

Then at the 8 hours fight.... 65-70 kills, 15 deaths, tanked to no food every time. True pmed me half way through the fight to let me know I was destroying you guys.

not just me think your sniping is garbage so do the people that posted on your vid of one of our wars "through a snipers view" going around 1v1ing people camping a person for 10 minutes

not exactly effective sniping :(

sup

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e0flvb.jpg

(00:19:29) <+Horatio> !clan ragedrop

(00:19:30) -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ragedrop is in 4 clans. | Clans: Divine Kings Ending List, Tempted Killers, Ascension, Boy Toys | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Ragedrop

14ctqn8.jpg

(00:20:43) <+Horatio> !clan legend umer

(00:20:44) -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Legend Umer is in 2 clans. | Clans: Divine Kings Ending List, Boy Toys | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Legend%A0Umer

104f11v.jpg

(00:26:04) <+Horatio> !clan hi im snooki

(00:26:04) -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hi Im Snooki was not found in the RSHSC.

LOL????? Didn't CR steam rolled Exo just 2 days ago in an 8 hour PVP? :rolleyes:

You mean the fight that Exo wrecked them for 7 out of the 8 hours and then called it off once they called DF to get on their spares?

I'm sorry.. 27 kills 3 deaths?

..:: HoratioSAS | Sas Troopers ::..

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

solid win exodus

wont get many wins with blade vipers sniping though :lol:

Ahh attempting to pick on my sniping, just because I absolutely destroy your hybrids doesn't give you any ground to try to call me [cabbage]. Sure I got KOed 3 out of the 7 times I was piled in CWA, first time was because I wasn't sure what to expect with your high amount of blasters, 2nd time was I over adjusted wearing full d hide, then i tanked you twice, then you killed me while i was grabbing a drink, then i tanked you another 2 times. Oh I forgot to mention I was on a touchpad this fight so get bent.

Then at the 8 hours fight.... 65-70 kills, 15 deaths, tanked to no food every time. True pmed me half way through the fight to let me know I was destroying you guys.

not just me think your sniping is garbage so do the people that posted on your vid of one of our wars "through a snipers view" going around 1v1ing people camping a person for 10 minutes

not exactly effective sniping :(

I think you forget CR had no main pile that fight, all you were trying to do was last till the end and have a mass log in. DMing was there was to do half the fight due to you having no hybrids or leaders.

e0flvb.jpg

(00:19:29) <+Horatio> !clan ragedrop

(00:19:30) -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ragedrop is in 4 clans. | Clans: Divine Kings Ending List, Tempted Killers, Ascension, Boy Toys | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Ragedrop

14ctqn8.jpg

(00:20:43) <+Horatio> !clan legend umer

(00:20:44) -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Legend Umer is in 2 clans. | Clans: Divine Kings Ending List, Boy Toys | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Legend%A0Umer

104f11v.jpg

(00:26:04) <+Horatio> !clan hi im snooki

(00:26:04) -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hi Im Snooki was not found in the RSHSC.

LOL????? Didn't CR steam rolled Exo just 2 days ago in an 8 hour PVP? :rolleyes:

You mean the fight that Exo wrecked them for 7 out of the 8 hours and then called it off once they called DF to get on their spares?

I'm sorry.. 27 kills 3 deaths?

@ SAS - You do realize DK closed and a bunch of them (I have heard) will be attempting to join Exo?

Did you make a rule that no intros are allowed?

Like Echo said, the first 2 have the In Review rank on the forums, True can check with his "spies" if he wants. Snooki is one of Exo's oldest members, I'm sure you remember Danatello Sas, just a recent name change.

2n22wt1.jpg

you were do the exact same thing wednesday :lol:

pm floridaguy for sniping lessons

:P

you were do [cabbage] clan [cabbage] you are

Do you see what i did there. :lol:

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

you were do the exact same thing wednesday :lol:

pm floridaguy for sniping lessons

:P

Nope, you don't get the amount of kills I did DMing. Your hybrids were [bleep]ed.

2n22wt1.jpg

Gg. Can't belive CR lost though.

Get used to it.

funny that your the only member posting here getting all worked up about little things ;)

Because the rest of my clan cbf registering on a forum 80% of them haven't heard of. Only reason I registered was because I was sick in bed, bored and felt like trolling.

2n22wt1.jpg

Get used to it.

funny that your the only member posting here getting all worked up about little things ;)

Because the rest of my clan cbf registering on a forum 80% of them haven't heard of. Only reason I registered was because I was sick in bed, bored and felt like trolling.

still sick?

sup

Echo, THE is dead. Get over it, and stop trying to call people new school lol. Before you even start with me i'd like to remind you how many ahrim's sets you got destroyed for at MB :whistle: respect THE's mb team. Ot Grats exo looks like you dominated.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Get used to it.

still sick?

Nope, just enjoying myself.

2n22wt1.jpg