[TWR]Divine Vindicators has met their Downfall again

Thehitman324

Gf df.

too bad you broked rules.

You tank good I gotta admit, but u n me both know that the better clan won today. I'm sure 1 fa wont affect the outcome of the war and you know it so plz don't come up with excuses and plz say gf, we all had fun and it was an epic fight.

it was a great fight i admit a war like this before quitting is epic :thumbup:

But there were some rules(major) broken :thumbdown:

After you walked out we could of claimed auto-win, but no we wanted to fight, we knew we were better. We gave you a fair match and after we win you come up with this [cabbage]. One extra level 105 FA. You are a disgrace, goodluck with the points. The better clan won today.

Yes, the better clan did win the war. But that's besides the point. Rules are there for a reason. The fact that it seems DF think they're too good for the rules is disappointing, because as we all know, you probably would have won the war without those Fa's.....

oh 1 fa affects the outcome of the war rofl, i remember the war with lgz when they broke the attack first rule and we claim auto win and mods was like it wasnt going to affect the rule, since then we realize rules don't matter unless it will cause a difference to the war, but 1 fa got in for a 120+, im pretty sure it wouldn't make a diff. And btw you walked out of the portal not cuz we took long, was cuz u had 2 dcs' fail logic is failure, mods know it too.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys broke out of bounds and were not complaining lol (if mods want proof check in page 2 tycs pic.)
thats called lagging bro...

"Claiming" it was due to lagging doesn't make it legal.

solaceeblack.png

Gf df.

You tank good I gotta admit, but u n me both know that the better clan won today. I'm sure 1 fa wont affect the outcome of the war and you know it so plz don't come up with excuses and plz say gf, we all had fun and it was an epic fight.

it was a great fight i admit a war like this before quitting is epic :thumbup:

But there were some rules(major) broken :thumbdown:

Good job Df :P

I don't really seen any major rules broken as there is only one extra fa in the war. As for the multiclanning issue, "A multi-clanner is defined as someone who is on more than one memberlist of participating TWR clans. Clans will lose 100 points for every person that is on multiple TWR lists and participated in a TWR war.", according to TWR it says a multiclanner is someone is who in more than one TWR clan. I do believe Lnd is a team and i believe its allowed to be in a team and clan simultaneously because if not then there are quite a few people who are "multiclanning" in TWR clans.

Anyways...even if it is decided that Vann is multiclanning, df would only lose 100 points. Downfall was obviously the better clan today, they didn't bother to bring up breaking bounds pictures which also could of affected the war. Stop whining about a few minor details and accept it :P

Maybe you'll win next time Dv. Gratz Df and Good job to Dv for pulling it close in the middle.

PROUD TO BE SE

You guys broke out of bounds and were not complaining lol (if mods want proof check in page 2 tycs pic.)

That can be easily a misclick and effect of lagg as ur members also saying in that very pic abt laggs. One of your member also broke bounds but we didnt take a screenie of it. Well there is a much difference in breaking bounds due to misclick/lagg and bringing lnd members and fa who were not allowed.

17:59 Laikrob Yes, Vannaka was allowed to war

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

One of your member also broke bounds but we didnt take a screenie of it. Well there is a much difference in breaking bounds due to misclick/lagg and bringing lnd members and fa who were not allowed.

No screenie? Cool story. LND Members? Let me edit... LND Member, after it was ok for him to war confirmed by the Mods. You lost to Downfall, accpet the fact and move on.

Gf df.

Good Tank bud.

Towards the other quote on the 2nd Page, (too big to put in here again, size is obnoxious)

I would not have warred if my issue hadn't been cleared up before the rush commenced.

I immediately talked to Laikrob and joined #clans once the issue came up and after talking it was decided I was allowed to war.

If it wasn't, I would've immediately left the portal seeing as I care about "those 100 Points"

Also, 1 member or 1 fa or both, 2 people totalled didn't affect this war, not at all for Downfall.

DV had 2 DC's before Round 1 Started for Silly Reasons and decided to restart, obviously 2 members matter to you, I guess that's why you wanted the +2 originally I assume, and in your home world 75 by your request, you got 2 DC's.

Sorta Backfired, should've prepared for that, not wasted over 80 people's Mace Spec's or so just because of 2 people.

EDIT:

That's an InValuable amount of Extra Prayer Points, which could've even benefited and/or turned the outcome of this fight, all because of your 2 DC's in your Requested World.

Edited by Vannaka1992
van_sig.png

That can be easily a misclick and effect of lagg as ur members also saying in that very pic abt laggs. One of your member also broke bounds but we didnt take a screenie of it. Well there is a much difference in breaking bounds due to misclick/lagg and bringing lnd members and fa who were not allowed.

17:59 Laikrob Yes, Vannaka was allowed to war

If that is so then twr multiclanning rules are rubbish and useless coz lnd is also in twr and there very ml which is registered in twr has this particular member .it doesnt matter lnd is a team or clan as long as they are in twr multiclanning rules applies to them also!

ss-1-1.jpg

well i mean obviously we did 'break' the rule for the FA's and Retired's allowed to war..

but in all honesty.. one person did not affect the outcome of that war

if DV wants to claim the 'win' from a 22-0 ending.. becuase of our 1 extra dude apparently not allowed to war

then.. i guess gratz on ur TWR points? ....

are you making this stand to say we broke the rules and were cheaters , or are you trying to get points for an irrelevant TWR ranking >.>

either way...

GF DV.. was a fun war to W A T C H :wall: (missed the start) :wall:

You are forgetting 1 Lnd members and 4 fa/retired where only 2 were allowed.....we got these from the screenie god knows how many more were there?

Vannaka was allowed to war, what don't you understand? Skinny 9 is on the main ML as showed by Machamp who posted the ML Lock on another topic. 2 FAs were allowed to war, that leaves Rooster 011, a level 105. You are claiming a win on a level 105 after you already walked out of the portal and then and broke major bounds. LOL @ YOU.

You are forgetting 1 Lnd members and 4 fa/retired where only 2 were allowed..

Yes this definately is a MAJOR rule, causing you to lose the fight by 22 people!

Quickly Downfall members bring up X2 running into the trees/Thealth Leading on a secondary/Their multiclanners being at the war as a rebuddle!

Gf df.

Good Tank bud.

Towards the other quote on the 2nd Page, (too big to put in here again, size is obnoxious)

I would not have warred if my issue hadn't been cleared up before the rush commenced.

I immediately talked to Laikrob and joined #clans once the issue came up and after talking it was decided I was allowed to war.

If it wasn't, I would've immediately left the portal seeing as I care about "those 100 Points"

Also, 1 member or 1 fa or both, 2 people totalled didn't affect this war, not at all for Downfall.

DV had 2 DC's before Round 1 Started for Silly Reasons and decided to restart, obviously 2 members matter to you, I guess that's why you wanted the +2 originally I assume, and in your home world 75 by your request, you got 2 DC's.

Sorta Backfired, should've prepared for that, not wasted over 80 people's Mace Spec's or so just because of 2 people.

The point of dropping is to 'drop' members. Were you having a chess competition to determine who dropped or something?

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

Gf df.

Good Tank bud.

The point of dropping is to 'drop' members. Were you having a chess competition to determine who dropped or something?

burnn lol

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

Good job Downfall, Expected. Gratz on the win.

Gratz on potential points DV+Akel+TR+Exo+TBZ+other multiclanners cbf to remember them all. I for one an pulling for you guys, Really do hope you get the points. [ Not lying or being sarcastic, maybe you realize how some people can effect the outcome, just as your mass recruit/auto rank multiclanners ]

Happy Retirement Guddurulz. Was a pleasure to have you here for [cabbage]s and giggles.

In no way shape or form did DV 'Almost have you' as some DV member posted eariler. Clearly Domination Downfall, was expcting DV to atleast make it a close ending; Perhaps like 10v0? 5v0?

Keep recruiting DV, I heard if you ask some EoS Fa's they might take Fall ins for auto rank?

6590ew.jpg

Gf df.

Good Tank bud.

EDIT:

That's an InValuable amount of Extra Prayer Points, which could've even benefited and/or turned the outcome of this fight, all because of your 2 DC's in your Requested World.

I didn't mean it for you buddy , dont worry .

I know there was nothing wrong about you beeing there.

100313043904.png

Good job Downfall, Expected. Gratz on the win.

Gratz on potential points DV+Akel+TR+Exo+TBZ+other multiclanners cbf to remember them all. I for one an pulling for you guys, Really do hope you get the points. [ Not lying or being sarcastic, maybe you realize how some people can effect the outcome, just as your mass recruit/auto rank multiclanners ]

Happy Retirement Guddurulz. Was a pleasure to have you here for [cabbage]s and giggles.

In no way shape or form did DV 'Almost have you' as some DV member posted eariler. Clearly Domination Downfall, was expcting DV to atleast make it a close ending; Perhaps like 10v0? 5v0?

Keep recruiting DV, I heard if you ask some EoS Fa's they might take Fall ins for auto rank?

i lol'd

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Actually the truth is...

We were trying to weed out any Future Applicants/ Trial Members the first time we were dropping. It took awhile I admit, but since you had 2 dc's you decided to take even longer by going out.. We could have taken the win there.. We did not.

We go back into the portal and I am forced to hastily pick our members to drop... I dropped any other FA's I saw. After dropping them I had to pick a member of Downfall... Buzzirox left (ONE OF OUR FALL INS). And a Future Applicant that I did not realize was in there got in the war... So let me ask you... you would rather have Buzzirox a fall in war? rather than Rooster a level 105 future applicant. That makes no sense.

Mago told me "I am just glad you admit your mistakes even if it was an accident"

So, I ask you... Xc2dacplayax went out of bounds... even if it was an accident... where will you own up to it and admit it?

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Btw Thealth from divine forces was there leading the whole fight for you guys and you don't see us complaining about it do ya?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Actually the truth is...

We were trying to weed out any Future Applicants/ Trial Members the first time we were dropping. It took awhile I admit, but since you had 2 dc's you decided to take even longer by going out.. We could have taken the win there.. We did not.

We go back into the portal and I am forced to hastily pick our members to drop... I dropped any other FA's I saw. After dropping them I had to pick a member of Downfall... Buzzirox left (ONE OF OUR FALL INS). And a Future Applicant that I did not realize was in there got in the war... So let me ask you... you would rather have Buzzirox a fall in war? rather than Rooster a level 105 future applicant. That makes no sense.

Mago told me "I am just glad you admit your mistakes even if it was an accident"

So, I ask you... Xc2dacplayax went out of bounds... even if it was an accident... where will you own up to it and admit it?

LMFAO XC2DAFAILBOAT WENT OUTTA BOUNDS? Didn't Rainmyst go over bounds to this w141 prod? Cmon Rain get xc in line man, he's gotta know the bounds by now :l

6590ew.jpg

Gf df.

Good Tank bud.

burnn lol

So leaving the portal to restart the dropping after experiencing 2 disconnections definately decrease the time it takes to drop people since u don't have to wait another 2 mins for the timer to run out again and the dropping to happen again. Sometimes idiotic statements like this can determine the brain capacity of ranks in a clan. Great job at falling even my expection of your brain power DV ranks. "THEIR TAKING A LONG TIME CUZ OF THE DROPINGS SO LETS LEAVE AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN :B" naice