Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Thehitman324

[TWR]Divine Vindicators has met their Downfall again

Gratz DF, expected. You pulled out to a 5-6 man lead at the beginning and DV ended up cutting it down to 1 at 32-31 and i thought you were going to let it slip away but you managed to deliver 4 straight ko's and took it easy from there. Great job from both clans, and big props to karma 4 life stepping up big for DF, leading fall ins for most of the 2nd half of the war and managing to tank DV off once and start leading again. In my opinion, the accusations of "mass recruiting" is irrelevant no matter how it happened because both clans' memberlists increased by 10+ over the past 2 weeks anyways. Sad to see DV claiming these rule breaks, but tbh if i were in DF i would gladly let DV have the "TWR points" and move on with the dominant win. Obviously DV is solely in search of #1 in the TWR and not to better themselves as a clan which showed today in a big way. Gratz again DF, true class in this war.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

to ex-akel members... ok i understand that u joined them.. but right before the ml lock? :unsure:

Honestly, yes. Some things just happen that way. Coincidence. Until we were officially accepted and put on the ML, we didn't know about the DF war.

to ex-akel members... ok i understand that u joined them.. but right before the ml lock? :unsure:

Honestly, yes. Some things just happen that way. Coincidence. Until we were officially accepted and put on the ML, we didn't know about the DF war.

hard to believe.. but i guess we'll give the ex-akel members benefit of the doubt.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

That's not convincing at all really, way tooo sketchy for a War that had 2 weeks Prep or so.........

van_sig.png

rune just leave it whats done is done tbh once one akel member high up goes somewhere people follow - happens all the time.

ot:

gf dv got one kill:

qwerfs.png

That's not convincing at all really, way tooo sketchy for a War that had 2 weeks Prep or so.........

Ok, but ask any Akel member you want and they will say they joined with no persuasion from DV. Anyway enough on this. Sorry for going off topic.

Once again, great job DF.

Gratz DF, I hope to see a rematch soon, and this time I want to watch! :D

Holy [cabbage] man, this topic is staying hot :o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Job Downfall

Leader of The Blacknightsl

s429on.png

8wa4c3.png

Great war guys i dced at 43-36 i think it was made me mad but its always fun to war DV i always get pumped about every kill hope we can have another war sometime soon with no trouble about rules or anything like that great job both clans =)

rad_sig.png

Just a reminder, you cannot post for suspended/banned members.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Since Generaldesor is Suspended indenfinatly like Gilbert Arenas he asked me to post his war pics:

Agent zero will back!

Gj DF really nice pull :thumbup:

61978436.png

warlordlol.gifCurrent Tempted Killers Council

Great war guys i dced at 43-36 i think it was made me mad but its always fun to war DV i always get pumped about every kill hope we can have another war sometime soon with no trouble about rules or anything like that great job both clans =)

Silly nub <3:

As for the other kid who quoted me, I guess your "Right" but I blame iTz Infest! (cause he's a pro-recruiter :thumbup: )

van_sig.png

Since Generaldesor is Suspended indenfinatly like Gilbert Arenas he asked me to post his war pics:

Agent zero will back!

ROFL, rip wizards 10'... poor gen rofl :(

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

COngratz to DownFalls. Great pull. Was unexpected that DF would pull that many and out pulled DV. Iam sure the DCs were crazy for both clans. DV tryed to pull it back Iam guessing when it was 30 vs 31 but DF was just too much. I hope with this the BEEF will die down a little and good luck to DV trying to climb DF's ladder. :thumbsup:

I heard Vannak's speech was epic. :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Agent zero will back!

Nah i like wizards better without arenas, they can use his money to get some from Free agency in summer :)

Anyways GJ [email protected]@@@@@@@@@

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

Have my babies downfall? :wub:

GJ :D

~I will always have some KO in my heart <3 thanks for the memory's KO unit~

Old troll.

Ex-Leader of KO Unit

Ex-Member of Legendz

Ex-Member of the Wilderness Guardians

Gratz. :thumbup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Anyone who joined DV from Akel stay off the topic its not worth your time you know how and when we joined and yous had no knowledge of the downfall war we know the truth as does dv if they want to assume or accuse let them dv is our new home, we all like it there and want to be there, There opinions on how we came to be DV really doesnt matter.

Much <3 DV

Lol I think its funny how you guys say that DV ran out of fall in leaders even tho DF had all no namers taking the fall in ? lmfao at DF =]

The only reason you guys won is cuz you guys had half of SE with you guys and if it wasn't for them you know damn Str8 that you guys would have lost lol...

gratz DF

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

The only reason you guys want is cuz you guys had have of SE with you guys and if it wasn't for them you know damn Str8 that you guys would have lost lol...

Se is a team not even on twr broski, nothing to do with this...

Don't believe anyone said Dv ran out of fall in leaders...they had the same guy leading pretty much the whole war. Although Df did run out of fall in leaders which is why they had new people leading...

PROUD TO BE SE