Godz VS Lethality

chaolao123

Godz of Destruction

Defeat

Lethality

I approached Lethality a few days back for a run in. We settled on a 1 hour Cwri Turrets Run In, Melee + Binds. LTH messed up thier times, and we gave them an extra 15 minutes before we started.

Startings;

Godz - 19 People

Lethality - 22 People

gfsd.png

Fight started with us attacking, and taking the lead from the start. We got it 3-1, then 8-4. We had control until about 20 minutes left when Lth gained numbers and we were outnumbered by 6 people at some parts. Lth started making some Ko's and fast piles, allowed them to catch up dramatically. Godz did alright, but could have done better. Eventually, we won by 1 kill.

gfddu.png

5minsleft.png

Endings;

Godz - 48 Kills

Lethality - 47 Kills

gfdcy.png

2bf82.png

Great job Lth, good fight.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a tie... You guys agreed to post this as a tie... wtf?

At the end when it was 47 vs 48, we killed your last guy Godz reload lvl 118 and he was on his knees and it ended. The war was a tie.

We have pics of it also and a vid...

Gf Godz.... Maybe the outcome woulda been different if two of our fall in leaders didn't dc twice each.

Ex Lethality Leader

Sad at godz taking win when it was a tie :shame:

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Sad at godz taking win when it was a tie :shame:

2bf82.png

We won lol, stop calling it a tie we dominated the most of the fight, had less people, and took the win by 1 kill get over it, you guys did good and should be proud of yourselves rather then wanting it declared a draw.

lol really good fight and yes it was a tie, you can clearly see that your Godz's member died and was on his knees before the war ended. However, the player must be able to teleport back to clan wars in order for the kill to count and that didn't happen cause too little time. Anyways, yes we did outpull you but more than half of your pull was 120+ so you did outlevel us and that helped you guys a lot. Good war, would be looking forward to do it again.

:o some one said it was a 1 kill win for godz and some one says it was a tie ???????

i m confused #-o :wall:

Well Godz was ahead by 1 kill and then we killed one more person and the timer ran out. So the last person's killcount was not added to the total kills becuz the timer was out. it is shown in the vid :S

So it shoulda been a tie and one of Godz's ranks said they will post as a tie, and now he posts as a win? wtfh?

Ex Lethality Leader

lolz, watch the vid, its pretty obvious he's on his knees and bowing down to me =D> , anyways good fight, i should've come earlier, but i went shopping and made it back late >.<

Final.jpg

:o some one said it was a 1 kill win for godz and some one says it was a tie ???????

Well Godz was ahead by 1 kill and then we killed one more person and the timer ran out. So the last person's killcount was not added to the total kills becuz the timer was out. it is shown in the vid :S

So it shoulda been a tie and one of Godz's ranks said they will post as a tie, and now he posts as a win? wtfh?

Expect it from godz they do anything to take a win

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Call it a draw then lol, topic title doesn't say Defeats, it says Versus. We don't count Draws, only Wins and Loses, and we feel we took control the whole fight, were outnumbered and had the Victory Message, that we won, I bet if it was reverse you'd feel the same way, but call it a draw doesn't matter its only a CWA fight for us.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/254255-divine-vindicators-vs-godz/

Yes, We do ANYTHING for a win, LOL.

Fight started with us attacking, and taking the lead from the start. We got it 3-1, then 8-4. We had control until about 20 minutes left when Lth gained numbers and we were outnumbered by 6 people at some parts. Lth started making some Ko's and fast piles, allowed them to catch up dramatically. Godz did alright, but could have done better. Eventually, we won by 1 kill.

Edit ur topic then

dv-1.png

Call it a draw then lol, topic title doesn't say Defeats, it says Versus. We don't count Draws, only Wins and Loses, and we feel we took control the whole fight, were outnumbered and had the Victory Message, that we won, I bet if it was reverse you'd feel the same way, but call it a draw doesn't matter its only a CWA fight for us.

Um read the topic again. it says defeat. not versus

Ex Lethality Leader

1 sec later it would be tie

lethalityvsgodz.png

good fight godz and gratz on win

acdcnew-1.png

ex lethality head council, warlord, council

ex team power ranger council

ex se honored member

ex tk member

ex lgz trial member

Proud Lethality Member

Um read the topic again. it says defeat. not versus

I said the TITLE please read.

Wow dont be so naive godz, there can be a tie within the rules and restrictions you have provided, I wouldn't gloat to much though. It was a good fight, most of you guys were level 120+ and you really outnumbered us yet the results varied by how much? We clearly can see which clan is better...

tipitlth.jpg

1 Year with Lethality