Godz VS Lethality

chaolao123

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply put, if it didn't register the kill it time then you didn't tie or win. You have to kill them faster/sooner for it to count :l

I'd still be proud of being apart of an epic CWRI and keeping it close.

Wether you consider it a tie or not I thnk Godz deserves the win being outnumbered.

6590ew.jpg

I have to say that this was an intense battle from the video. Shame I couldn't of been there.

I apologize on behalf of my LTH members for anything you might call a flame, indeed GODZ won due to a technicality, but I'm not taking the loss hard. It was a great effort from both clan, and there's a reason why there's a time limit, just that LTH's kill was just too late. Hope to see you again soon.

Congratz Godz. It dosen't matter if it was 1 sec late or 1 hour. Godz got the win no matter how you look at it. My boys tryed and no shame in loseing to Godz guys. It was fun war anyways, chill out. 47 and 48? comon... all fun guys no need to argue about it. It was timed fight so time ran out. TBH + 5 would give LTH a good advantage but Iam guessing we made minor mistakes. 2 DC? so what guys, it's a war and we fought the hardest.

Godz I apologize for any argueing about this. Youall did great and congratz on your win by being out numbered. I talked to most LTH and they enjoyed the fight and Iam sure youall did as well. Good luck in youall future wars, and thanks for the fight. :thumbsup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

a win is a win... by 1 kill or 100... its still a win... and atm godz has evidence that they won.

Gratz Godz :thumbup:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

a win is a win... by 1 kill or 100... its still a win... and atm godz has evidence that they won.

a vid + 2 pics is not considerable evidence of a 48th kill?

The kill didn't register in time, therefore no it's not enough evidence. Like king said, it's a timed war with most kills in the end.Yes it's a heartbreaker but Godz still gets the win.

6590ew.jpg

The kill didn't register in time, therefore no it's not enough evidence. Like king said, it's a timed war with most kills in the end.Yes it's a heartbreaker but Godz still gets the win.

so it is a kill? we did achieve the 48th kill? there IS evidence their tank has 0 hp and is DEAD whether or not it registered, therefore, we have achieved 48 kills within the time limit, 48-48 is a tie as i last recalled

Final.jpg

so it is a kill? we did achieve the 48th kill? there IS evidence their tank has 0 hp and is DEAD whether or not it registered, therefore, we have achieved 48 kills within the time limit, 48-48 is a tie as i last recalled

Then perhaps you'd like to take the fight to a pkri, until then get used to the time limit CWA provides, it says 'not much time left' so how do you know when it's actually over, it coulod be proccessing the transfering of everyone out into the lobby as you're still in the arena?

Either way the kill didn't register and Godz took the win. If you have a problem about that it's not Godz fault. Even if it was a tie Godz performed very well and deserve the win in my books.

6590ew.jpg

Then perhaps you'd like to take the fight to a pkri, until then get used to the time limit CWA provides, it says 'not much time left' so how do you know when it's actually over, it coulod be proccessing the transfering of everyone out into the lobby as you're still in the arena?

Either way the kill didn't register and Godz took the win. If you have a problem about that it's not Godz fault. Even if it was a tie Godz performed very well and deserve the win in my books.

dude it says you lost, i dont think jagex are out to get you for no apparent reason... get over it?

ascensionbysteelsamurai.png

Ascension FA manager

well i've been asked to stop by my clan leader <_<

P.S. no one cares about your books

Edit/P.S.S. why bother arguing a war that you had nothing to do with?

Final.jpg

well i've been asked to stop by my clan leader <_<

P.S. no one cares about your books

Edit/P.S.S. why bother arguing a war that you had nothing to do with?

lol i dont write books

theres a difference from arguing and debating. you can pm me in irc if u still wish to debate cuz ur leader told u not to post anymore.

6590ew.jpg

Yea D13 stop "debating" with Danda anymore cuz no matter what he always win debates. Good war godz, it doesn't matter

who won but either way I'm proud of lth for pulling thru in our first ever run in and on an unfamaliar map that we've only warred a couple times on. Plus thx lth for coping with me tainted and acdc raging at each other and trying to take over and lead which split our piles many times and all the confusion after both our fall ins each dced twice. Also thx godz for the fun war, was enjoyable and real intense. I lost my voice screaming :s

Ex Lethality Leader

karanbest3,

LoL says the one from a clan with such a rep of making fake irc names and topics on wars >.>. Sorry DV put please this is not a flame topic it's a War-run in topic, less contradiction against your clan and more lovin, kay?

Sore losers :)

gf got a few kills, used a lot of natures!

hahah at someone arguing that because they have the numbers whereas we have the levels theyre obviously better for keeping it close.. most clans would prefer a solid 20 120+s than 30 lil noobs

2vweijq.png

^^ Click to join the sausage ^^