Godz VS Lethality

chaolao123

Good job both clans as its a tie

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...i just noticed something, you brought some people who are not on Godz member list. Steve Foodz ,Godz Ritchie, and some other level 103 that you brought are not on your ml and yes i did actually add them in game to see if they changed name, and their original name is not on ml either. I wonder if you brought more people who are not on ml?? Not gonna argue about it cause leader said not to, but you should control your members in Youtube... :P

Needundead,

Steve Foodz, Godz ritchie is on our FA ml, if you think they are not on our ml stop by to #clangodz and we'll discuss that further. And btw, Godz ritchie was last known as I iz Ritche. Sorry we never pull people out of our ml to come war for us we're not that desperate to win/lose a war.

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=godz_fa

Godz clearly show a picture of them having the win despite that last kill LTH may or may not have got. Gratz Godz, good effort LTH. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Sore losers :)

gf got a few kills, used a lot of natures!

hahah at someone arguing that because they have the numbers whereas we have the levels theyre obviously better for keeping it close.. most clans would prefer a solid 20 120+s than 30 lil noobs

Go train Mrs. i'm 122 cb, nty to likening our members to noobs.

Yea D13 stop "debating" with Danda anymore cuz no matter what he always win debates.

As do I?

Final.jpg

stop with the baits/flames. LTH lost by 1 second. Just accept it. It's just not your lucky day. GJ Godz. Despite being outnumbered, you still won the fight.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

As much as I would have liked to see LTH win, the facts show that GODZ did actually win.. unlucky with the timing, I realize you killed that person, and I respect that.. You guys did great, but the truth is GODZ did come out on top, as the game says. You can't say you win when the game itself says you lost. Tough break for this war.

Flame baits have been cleaned... please keep this topic clean and respectful otherwise I will be forced to lock it.

Godz: 184

Lethality: 50

Congrats to both.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

:o some one said it was a 1 kill win for godz and some one says it was a tie ???????

i m confused #-o :wall:

Well Godz was ahead by 1 kill and then we killed one more person and the timer ran out. So the last person's killcount was not added to the total kills becuz the timer was out. it is shown in the vid :S

So it shoulda been a tie and one of Godz's ranks said they will post as a tie, and now he posts as a win? wtfh?

Expect it from godz they do anything to take a win

Like post a fake topic after you arrange a war with a fake person? Was that Godz?

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

As much as I would have liked to see LTH win, the facts show that GODZ did actually win.. unlucky with the timing, I realize you killed that person, and I respect that.. You guys did great, but the truth is GODZ did come out on top, as the game says. You can't say you win when the game itself says you lost. Tough break for this war.

Flame baits have been cleaned... please keep this topic clean and respectful otherwise I will be forced to lock it.

Godz: 184

Lethality: 50

Congrats to both.

Dan lol. Most LTH accepted the lost . But didn't know it was TWR war.. and didn't know Godz was ever on TWR. Altho they be a good add. :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Yea, Pat's right, this was just a fun war. Even if it wasnt, the score is clearly stated, and its just apparent that the last kill Lethality scored wasn't within the time parameters.

Justin.... why r u here lol? :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Yea, Pat's right, this was just a fun war. Even if it wasnt, the score is clearly stated, and its just apparent that the last kill Lethality scored wasn't within the time parameters.

Justin.... why r u here lol? :rolleyes:

Sometimes things break and as a result....

errr.jpg