Your most annoying moment.

Springyguy

Sometimes something will just annoy you immensely, be it a small on big thing it is annoying all the same. They can range form random events interrupting something important to accedentily alchng your phat.

My most annoying moment was from today when I was in a game of soul wars. It was my first game and the blue team were owning. And as soon as the game was about to end I was kicked from the game for being inactive although I was in the middle fighting all the time, and thus lost 3 zeal.

Now I know that I shouldn't cry over spilt milk, but it was going to be my first game win and 3 zeal would of given my 10k xp which is quite alot for a noob like me.

Anyways I would enjoy it if you could share your annoying moments, as it might make you feel better to share other people pain.

springy_guy.png

Anyways I would enjoy it if you could share your annoying moments, as it might make you feel better to share other people pain.

I see that you are a sadist.

Anyways, the fact that I never had a Dragon drop sometimes pisses me off.

Thanks, I think :shock:

Anyway what's that supposed to mean :!:

springy_guy.png

Or a GWD drop

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Once, i had almost killed the KBD (Thank you, Guthix for anti-fire potions and anti-fire shields!) , when i got a random event. when i had completed the random, the kbd was already deaddry.gif

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

You find other peoples' misery funny.

priest_wiz.png

You find other peoples' misery funny.

You've made me feel like a heartless, heart-eating monster :blink:

springy_guy.png

Has JAGEX changed the random events so that you can't be teleported away while in combat?

Cause I remeber when I was in pvp and the person who I was attacking got teleported away which was really annoying.

I remember reading that the chance of a random during combat got lowered.

Don't worry though, I'm much worse :P

priest_wiz.png

Has JAGEX changed the random events so that you can't be teleported away while in combat?

Cause I remeber when I was in pvp and the person who I was attacking got teleported away which was really annoying.

Nope, still happens, a lot.

One thing I hate is getting all prepared to do something (I'll give my last Fire Giant run as an example) then forgetting a key item.

Had the slayer gem, glariels amulet, rope and food. Ok fine, went into the middle room and started attacking.

*Punch* Err.... Wut?

I'd forgot to lift my whip out of the bank after I had done a spot of fishing. :wall:

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

Nope, still happens, a lot.

One thing I hate is getting all prepared to do something (I'll give my last Fire Giant run as an example) then forgetting a key item.

Had the slayer gem, glariels amulet, rope and food. Ok fine, went into the middle room and started attacking.

*Punch* Err.... Wut?

I'd forgot to lift my whip out of the bank after I had done a spot of fishing. :wall:

I once noticed I forgot my Anti-dragon shield while I was at the Irons and Steels :mad:

priest_wiz.png

A few years ago I got poisoned while doing a quest on karamja. It was south from the Tai Bwo Wannai village.

I ran all the way from there to Draynor bank to get an antipoison potion because it was before I knew about anything other then free world places.

I got to the bank and got the anti-poison out, then died before I was able to drink it.

This was before the trade limit so people looted my stuff when I died. There was nothing left except my bones.

Lost like 500k that time, which was alot back in those days.

A different time I underestimated the boss for the haunted mine quest and got brutaly killed, loosing my came legs and black boater, which was worth around 400k back then.

I was waiting to get those camo legs back and I waited for 1-2 years before I got my next drill demon random event. :(

A few years ago I got poisoned while doing a quest on karamja. It was south from the Tai Bwo Wannai village.

I ran all the way from there to Draynor bank to get an antipoison potion because it was before I knew about anything other then free world places.

I got to the bank and got the anti-poison out, then died before I was able to drink it.

This was before the trade limit so people looted my stuff when I died. There was nothing left except my bones.

Lost like 500k that time, which was alot back in those days.

A different time I underestimated the boss for the haunted mine quest and got brutaly killed, loosing my came legs and black boater, which was worth around 400k back then.

I was waiting to get those camo legs back and I waited for 1-2 years before I got my next drill demon random event. :(

1-2 years? Omg I got that thing like every other day lol (before the random update).

OT: My most annoying moment was probably when I got ready to go to iron dragons and everything. Drank some antifire pot and then realized I had a rune defender...

Quickly I went to the bank, tele'd and ran all the way back with my backup armor to try and save my stuff from my gravestone. Only to realize I had forgotten my antifire shield again...and I died again... :mellow:

Big_Stingman.png

From Wikipedia

Sadism is the derivation of pleasure as a result of inflicting pain or watching pain inflicted on others. Aspects of it include:

* Sadomasochism

* Sadism and masochism as medical terms, sadism and masochism as paraphilia

* Sadistic personality disorder, nonsexual sadism

Anyways, OT, I hate that the one time I've gone to GWD for bosses (Bandos btw) I missed two plates, the first because the leader of the group I was killing with wouldn't let me into the cc and the second because after he left and I got in I forgot to put ls on :evil: .

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Just forgetting key items really.

Brought super antipoison instead of super antifires to blue dragons >_<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I get annoyed when the herbs i planted die, it can really piss me off sometimes :evil: I'm also annoyed by auto-typers at the GE, but that's easier to live with..

Another thing is when I forget to bring a slayer ring on a task, so I don't know how much I have to kill. I like to know how many monsters I got left and usually go back to fetch one, but recently i was doing a task and decided to go get a gem, only to find out that i needed to kill 5 more dark beasts :wall:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Everyone is making me feel like a monster for what I said.

So I'll refraze/refraise (however you spell it) for you:

*clears throught*

I would like it if you would share you most annoying moments on runescape so that you might be comforted in some way to know that you aren't alone! :thumbsup:

springy_guy.png

Doing 1 Small Favour. That Quest was 100% frustration.

Sarineka.png

~Less QQ, Moar Pew Pew~

I don't know how anyone would have thought to make a seagull launcher out of a shirt and an accordion for Rocking Out though... That just seems too out there

So what? I got a dragon spear drop once. I was all, "Hey cool," then I realized it was worth less than a snapdragon seed.

Forgetting key items when I get to the place i need to go, and having to backtrack..

and the fact that i've yet to get a SINGLE Dragon drop makes me wanna cry..

Also yesterday when i accidently clicked tele to triollium after home-teleing to lum after my slayer task, which i ment to click varrock.

So I was stuck there untill a friend saved me 10 min later..

Could of walked back but i would of needed climbing boots...

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Moved the thread to questionnaires, I think it fits better here as it isn't discussing these moments, mainly just asking people what moments they had.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^