Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one else likes feet? Come on...

Feet are generally rated as the least attractive part of the human body. so an attraction to feet is usually regarded as odd.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

No one else likes feet? Come on...

Feet are generally rated as the least attractive part of the human body. so an attraction to feet is usually regarded as odd.

What about armpits? Or flaccid penises? *cough*

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Uhh, I just googled "least attractive part of the human body" and I just regurgitated what some other people said. dry.gif

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The [bleep]?

Best post ever. No sarcasm.

I dunno, abc's "The taste" commnt was of equal callibur. I laughed about equally hard on both accounts. Cheers guys :thumbup:

Yes, for the record...fetishes are weird, because they only pertain to a certain minority of people. Some fetishes are just weirder tahn others.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I am an eyes person. I am probably one the 5 per-cent of guys who don't stare at the breasts.

I agree with this. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a nice pair of breasts, but they aren't all that important to me. My girlfriend is essentially flat-chested and I really don't care.

I do love hair, the face in general, and especially eyes. I love asian eyes <3:

The human ability to show compassion; it's my favorite thing about anyone.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Round T&A.

On a more mature note, I can't stand a lot of womens' personalities. The gossiping, conniving, giddiness when the man acts tough, etc. is enough to turn me off. However, if a girl is polite, kind, and intelligent (as well as being more mature and not like teenaged girls), then I'm a lot more likely to be attracted to her.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

The best thing about the opposite sex is sex. Period.

I hope you're joking, or maybe you meant to say that the best thing that they can do for you is sex?

If you can really boil down the human race (or half of it) to a measly carnal desire, I think your view on humanity is even more hopeless than mine.

No, it's the favourate thing for hetrosexual people.

Thread doesn't say "what traits you like" but rather your favourate/best.

Only if it's with the right person tho and "the opposite sex" is referring to all of the opposite sex, so we're meant to discuss it in general. I'd much rather go to a movie or something with my close female friends than have sex with some random girl.

Of course we're talking about general, but specifically my favourate is sex. :wink: I'm pretty sure you too.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Mental handicaps and obesity are my biggest turnons, maybe even a missing limb or two. <3:

Not all guys are the same, stop trying to homogenize guys' tastes and minds with your blanket statements!

Haha, you said homo. Homo.

Anyway, no. Most people [guys] are the same. Some like blue eyes, some like brown eyes, but no matter what colour they have to be appealing, right ?

Same goes for "personality" and all of that other [cabbage]. You want someone who speaks their mind, someone who beleives in you, etcetera.

Here, I have a general formula

They must be able to speak from their heart. They must be outgoing, intelligent and funny.

Etcetera, repeat for any number of unending platitudes.

The mass sitting atop the pectoral muscles.

Well everything, except for the fact I can't understand their thinkig -.-

We don't understand yours either! :P

Sex, beer, football. Gollygeewhillickers men are complex!

If I may quote Pride & Prejudice: are you so severe on your own sex? First of all, there is much more to *decent* men than sex, beer, and football. And even if all men were that simple, it certainly wouldn't be something to brag about.

I am an eyes person. I am probably one the 5 per-cent of guys who don't stare at the breasts.

Good for you.

This could have been a good thread if every other man in here wasn't so focused on the physical.

Well I agree with Rebdragon's post two posts above. I think anyone who pretends not to be interested in physical aspects of a female is straight up just lying, and/or trying win over the support of females on these forums being trying to sound sensitive.

But in saying that personally the whole package is pretty important. Yes, looks are very important but there is almost nothing less attractive than a stupid good looking girl. Aka Miss South Carolina, the famous for her nonsense, babbling speech. Pyschical looks are pretty important for initial attraction, but if a girl can't hold a convosation or you interest, then she quickly becomes less attractive to me.

Exactly. Every man sees physical appearance of a female as an important factor. The question is how much they will compromise with it.

As for me, I've been in a long term relationship for a while and If that one ever ended that's what I'd be looking for again. Thus, my main criteria for finding females attractive is finding someone I can be friends with - someone funny, intelligent and kind.

But yes, boobs are awesome too.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Curves.

Think 'woman' and you think of these smooth, feminine curves.

Draw an impressionistic picture of a 'woman', a few simple brushstrokes just curving, and I'd find that sexy.

Just because. The general shape of women is pretty damned appealing.

Of course, the breasts, stomach, and arse all play their part-- it's just that they need to be in proportion.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Bewbs.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

nothing. :o

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

nothing. :o

Gay/bi/as?

He's gay, but I'm sure there's something he likes about the female gender.. you can't hate everything about females!

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Well everything, except for the fact I can't understand their thinkig icon_ugh.gif

We don't understand yours either! tongue.gif

If I may quote Pride & Prejudice: are you so severe on your own sex? First of all, there is much more to *decent* men than sex, beer, and football. And even if all men were that simple, it certainly wouldn't be something to brag about.

Good for you.

This could have been a good thread if every other man in here wasn't so focused on the physical.

Well I agree with Rebdragon's post two posts above. I think anyone who pretends not to be interested in physical aspects of a female is straight up just lying, and/or trying win over the support of females on these forums being trying to sound sensitive.

But in saying that personally the whole package is pretty important. Yes, looks are very important but there is almost nothing less attractive than a stupid good looking girl. Aka Miss South Carolina, the famous for her nonsense, babbling speech. Pyschical looks are pretty important for initial attraction, but if a girl can't hold a convosation or you interest, then she quickly becomes less attractive to me.

Exactly. Every man sees physical appearance of a female as an important factor. The question is how much they will compromise with it.

As for me, I've been in a long term relationship for a while and If that one ever ended that's what I'd be looking for again. Thus, my main criteria for finding females attractive is finding someone I can be friends with - someone funny, intelligent and kind.

I have to agree with you to an extent. All guys do look for someone who they find attractive. That's where I stop agreeing. Some guys see beauty in a totally different manner than others. I do know guys who could care less about physical attractiveness, and, not to be gay, but they aren't bad looking guys. They just care about internal beauty. And I can attest to that because some of the girls they've been with have no exactly been the best looking...at all. But they're happy, so I could care less.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Yeaaaa. Eyes.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Well everything, except for the fact I can't understand their thinkig icon_ugh.gif

We don't understand yours either! tongue.gif

Good for you.

I have to agree with you to an extent. All guys do look for someone who they find attractive. That's where I stop agreeing. Some guys see beauty in a totally different manner than others. I do know guys who could care less about physical attractiveness, and, not to be gay, but they aren't bad looking guys. They just care about internal beauty. And I can attest to that because some of the girls they've been with have no exactly been the best looking...at all. But they're happy, so I could care less.

2 things.

Firstly - thats pretty much my point - attractivness is important - but isn't the be all and end all for some guys. But I bet you if you ask them about their "ugly" girlfriends, after they've been dating for a while, they'll say they find them attractive.

Secondly - WARNING GRAMMAR NAZI: You mean "couldn't care less".

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti