Favorite thing about the opposite sex?

ipushwood

Wee! Hot sexy picture ahead!

[hide]the-eye-of-sauron.jpg[/hide]

I see nothing special about eyes tbh...

*No pun intended*

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, I like hugs too. Hugs are nice. But not those [cabbage]ty half-assed one arm hugs. Full on hugs god dammit.

The only hugs I allow, even with dudes (unless I don't know them very well) is a bear hug with full lift. Guys I don't know very well, a man hug is fitting.

In terms of less shallowness, the simple (close) company of an attractive girl is quite nice. I'm a rather snuggly person.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I like women who are a band/art geeks. Also when they are a little touchy feely... :oops:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I like women who are a band/art geeks. Also when they are a little touchy feely... :oops:

What's embarrasing about that? I prefer girls who are more hands on, not afraid to grab you, tickle or punch you. I prefer that over than more passive girls.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Redheads with freckles. They are the hottest people on the face of the planet.

Female Alfred E. Neumans are not physically appealing. Neither are normal Alfred E. Neumans.

Weirdo.

Redheads PWN STFU

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Female Alfred E. Neumans are not physically appealing. Neither are normal Alfred E. Neumans.

Weirdo.

Redheads PWN STFU

gingero.jpg

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Hmm, I don't know really. I like guys if they're friendly, polite and funny. Most of my guy friends are a combination of the three.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Weirdo.

Redheads PWN STFU

Yes, I agree. But when you combine Redheads WITH FRECKLES, you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel.

It's either one or the other. You [no normal person] cant have both.

What's embarrasing about that? I prefer girls who are more hands on, not afraid to grab you, tickle or punch you. I prefer that over than more passive girls.

it's just kinda weird to talk about it is all. Indeed, those are some great girlfriends to be with.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Secondly - WARNING GRAMMAR NAZI: You mean "couldn't care less".

Nope, I meant "I could care less"...may not be grammatically correct, but that's how I say it (English always was my worst class icon_wall.gif )

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I never really understood the fascination with breasts either. I've always been a rear end and legs kinda guy. Deep blue eyes are my favorite, and I love brunettes that are tan(not orange or fake tanning, naturally tan. Yes, there's a difference). I hate women who have a large ego, but I also hate women who don't have a sense of confidence. The girls that start flirting with you and talking with you ONLY to make themselves feel wanted/to taunt you, that pisses me off more than anything in the world.

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

How good the sammiches are

On a serious note, Personality is a big part of it, I enjoy being around somebody who is intelligent and kind then a dumb blond who just wants to have sex 24/7, but a good figure is also important.

That's a generalization. The huge minority of females are much more reserved than that.

I have to say I do kind of like redheads, but only if the rest of their physical appearance is pleasing to my eye. I've always loved a deep auburn sort of color.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Guest Mrmegakirby

Weirdo.

Redheads PWN STFU

gingero.jpg

Please, oh please be fake.

Weirdo.

Redheads PWN STFU

Yeah, I don't think so..

The only redheads I remotely find attractive are girls that dye their hair a dark red.

tFtfA.jpg

What kind of man doesn't like a dumb blond who enjoys sex 24/7?

Someone needs to take a class on being a bro.

Or lying.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I never really understood the fascination with breasts either. I've always been a rear end and legs kinda guy. Deep blue eyes are my favorite, and I love brunettes that are tan(not orange or fake tanning, naturally tan. Yes, there's a difference).

Tannish brunettes with boobs FTW.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Good fashion sense is something I find ridiculously attractive. Particularly if they can pull it off without spending much money. Or.. noses. It doesn't happen very often but every now and then there is a girl with an incredible nose and I'm instantly in love.

Cool.

I'm more interested in personality then looks, but looks do help to a point.

They could be a goddess and have me drooling just looking at her, but if they are a popularity queen.... "ooh check out my nails, so and so said this about me today, ooh she just sent me a text message. "

Get the bleep out of the room!

I'm more interested in i guess you could call it a shy girl but one whos also not afraid to actually speak up if that makes any sense.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

nothing. :o

Gay/bi/as?

He's gay, but I'm sure there's something he likes about the female gender.. you can't hate everything about females!

Tbh, I'm kinda heterophobic =\ like, I can tell that a girl is attractive, but I would never be attracted to her. =\

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

nothing. :o

Gay/bi/as?

He's gay, but I'm sure there's something he likes about the female gender.. you can't hate everything about females!

Tbh, I'm kinda heterophobic =\ like, I can tell that a girl is attractive, but I would never be attracted to her. =\

I get that a lot with guys. With the majority of guys that I meet in fact. Here's an example, I have a friend who people think is very attractive, but I just know that I will never be attacted to him.

But once in a while I will meet a guy who I feel attracted to randomly. Ever get that with girls? :P

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!