11-Jan-2010 - Nomad�s Requiem

metoo1000

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much HP exp would 70 zeal get me? I'm 98 HP.

About 550/600K xp I'd say.

It's gonna be interesting seeing people race each other to see who finishes the quest earliest.

16185_s.gif

I sure the quest is interesting an all but for something thats labelled a grand master quest those requirements arnt very grand master like.

As everyone is probably thinks too but just adding my thoughts. Will comment on quest once done.

I have absolutely no idea but I hope that if 95 def = 500kish then that also means 96 prayer gets me around the same xp in prayer. If im allowed in prayer? I donno.. Cant remember that minigame tbh. (Which unfortunately doesnt get me a level heh.) Or I might get an abby pet or something with the points.. It just disappointing on the requirements front.

dubt it acording to tips soul war calc

are prayer

3,510 xp/zeal @ Level 91 250k ish exp for my prayer and maby 300k tops for ur prayer?

here are an link for the calc.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?swc

I sure the quest is interesting an all but for something thats labelled a grand master quest those requirements arnt very grand master like.

As everyone is probably thinks too but just adding my thoughts. Will comment on quest once done.

I have absolutely no idea but I hope that if 95 def = 500kish then that also means 96 prayer gets me around the same xp in prayer. If im allowed in prayer? I donno.. Cant remember that minigame tbh. (Which unfortunately doesnt get me a level heh.) Or I might get an abby pet or something with the points.. It just disappointing on the requirements front.

dubt it acording to tips soul war calc

are prayer

3,510 xp/zeal @ Level 91 250k ish exp for my prayer and maby 300k tops for ur prayer?

here are an link for the calc.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?swc

Meh. I see it gives less xp for prayer compared to the easy ones then. (edit: Cheaper that is) Thanks to the link. I really dont remember much about zeal points.

..Oh and I just looked up how many zeal points a abby demon needs. 85. So even if I do the quest that isnt enough points for it. *bangs head* =p

I get the feeling that this quest is more trying to encourage people to play soul wars rather than about a 'grand master' quest.

im not a fan of combat lol. ill have to talk to some of my freinds to find out if the quest is worth doing, when they do it that is. oh well sounds like a blast. here i come in a few days range xp. and a baby basilisk lol. its funny every time they release a new quest i havent had to train any skills for it.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

only a few hunter lvl's till I can start it. Too bad I never took the effort to train it before.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Oh boy, another quest reward you can't use on summoning (at least directly) <_<

Wonder how many charms 70 zeal would get me...

I also wonder how many charms 70 zeal yields. I didn't see that on the calculator. Is it a good idea to use zeal for charms, or is it better spent elsewhere (just asking anyone experienced in the mini-game, as I have 0 Soul Wars experience)?

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Any new dragon equipment or xp outside of combat xp?

Because, if not, I frankly couldn't care less about this quest. I'm not at all interested in combat and Soul Wars was always THE minigame I could not be bothered playing. An improved Soul Wars-esque quest is just that, improved Soul Wars.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Yeah, I've never even played a game of Soul Wars. Looks like I'll have to just sit through it, as I don't care about winning. On another note, it's a medium length? What happened to all their talk that GM quests were gonna be special, rare quests that were both biblical is length, levels, and difficulty? Did the Grandmaster quest already jump the shark and become just another quest difficult level?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

The reward.

[hide]

Experience Other Quest points

None

70 Soul Wars Zeal, Soul Wars cape, Soul Wars respawn point

3 QP

[/hide]

A mistake surely? No XP?!?!

Trading in the reward will get you xp.

Based on my levels, the 70 zeal are:

~500k exp at 95 def

~150k pray exp at 71 pray

~70k slay exp at 83 slay

In my eyes, that's a great amount of exp, and you get the choice, which makes it better..

It'd get me one prayer level, (well 2 but I'm really close to a level anyway), no slayer levels and I'm already maxed melee + range and thus is fairly useless there. It's why I've never done Soul Wars, the rewards don't interest me at all, nor does the mini-game itself.

Guys, don't start complaining until you actually finish the quest. For all we know, there might be some 'elite ardy diary' like thing at the end. Or it could just be incredibly hard to solve the puzzles...you never know

So where are the 80+ requirements for this quest which Jagex said would be included in the next Grandmaster?

Oh well...could be worse...could be taking place under Pest Control instead of Soul Wars. Imagine the rumors that would start...

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Looks good to me :thumbsup:

Got the levels, so here goes......

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.