Snape Grass Bots @ Waterbirth.

OrMockHim

Well, im training at Waterbirth Rock crabs, and i recently saw some Bots there. There is a lvl 66 and a lvl 3. The 66 is picking Snape grass, and the lvl 3 is just standing there, hidden for crabs / other threats.And it seems they NEVER leave. How can this be? And what can i do to kill the lvl 3? I tried to lure a hobgoblin to her, but didnt work, helP ?

The 66 also Trades the lvl 3.. Then keeps picking..

5th_Base.png

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all report them both after you've tested them (just a general question like what colour is the sky).

I'm not sure if it will work, but you can try wearing all green then standing on one of the snape grass respawns.

I'm curious on where the snape grass is going if they both never leave as it would max out at 28 snapes each.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

First of all report them both after you've tested them (just a general question like what colour is the sky).

I'm not sure if it will work, but you can try wearing all green then standing on one of the snape grass respawns.

I'm curious on where the snape grass is going if they both never leave as it would max out at 28 snapes each.

Yeah, i did test them with Questions like "What are you doing this for, And how much is it an hour?" Like stupid questions. And i also reported both, twice. But it seems the 66 is "banking" at the lvl 3.. I don't get it ;s They NEVER leave.. So i was wondering if they are using some kind of glitch, or a cheat.. idk..

5th_Base.png

This sounds very odd, although I have run into these "bots" picking snape grass. I need snape grass as well, but i don't want to buy from GE. Thats why I pick my own.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

This sounds very odd, although I have run into these "bots" picking snape grass. I need snape grass as well, but i don't want to buy from GE. Thats why I pick my own.

It is very odd.. I wonder how they do it.. :s The lvl 3 also got A random name, like early bots used to..

5th_Base.png

^ Lol, mind snapping a pic for us to see? :smile:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

^ Lol, mind snapping a pic for us to see? :smile:

I could make a picture, but idk how good it'll be. I can show you where the Lvl 3 is, and where the 65 is , which is supposed to pick Snape X[)

5th_Base.png

I saw this too a few weeks ago.

Mid level person picks up all the snape.

Mid level person appears to trade with lvl 3 person

Mid level goes back too picking snape.

Repeat

The mid level person never moves to bank/peer the seer, doesn't drop the grass to a 3rd person and doesn't have a yak to bank it.

This is very odd indeed.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I saw this too a few weeks ago.

Low level person picks up all the snape.

Low level flax appears to trade with mid level person

Low level goes back too picking snape.

Repeat

The mid level person never moves to bank/peer the seer, doesn't drop the grass to a 3rd person and doesn't have a yak to bank it.

This is very odd indeed.

Yes, i just don't get it ;o ..

5th_Base.png

If you stand on the level 3 player do you get traded?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

If you stand on the level 3 player do you get traded?

Nope, but it seems the lvl 65 who's picking the snape is trading it.. And the lvl 3 just accepts. But i tried to trade it a million times in a row. But did not get a trade..

5th_Base.png

omg.. they are trading..

The lvl 3 has cash, the mid lvl one gets the cash. e-z

Now that actually makes alot of sence o.O .. But noone is answering, so it is indeed a script, a bot who's doing it. And since no of the Snape shows on the ground. Where does it go?

5th_Base.png

omg.. they are trading..

But where does the snape grass go.

OrMockHim, I mean stand on the same spot as the level 3 and see if the mid level guy trades you.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

omg.. they are trading..

But where does the snape grass go.

OrMockHim, I mean stand on the same spot as the level 3 and see if the mid level guy trades you.

Oh, okai. I'll try. But looks like they are stuck in some loop of trading atm..

5th_Base.png

I noticed a similar couple too while last week. The lvl 3 just stands there, the other, higher lvl player is picking snape grass. It was obvious they were macroing, however the how and why is a big question to me too. The lvl 3 never left her spot. I observed their behaviour for about 15 minutes, but I couldn''t think of any possible way. It's obvious the higher lvl bot is able to empty it's inventory (he is able to pick over 28 snape grass at least). However, how the lvl 3 is able to receive the snape eludes me. Occassionally they drop some snape grass (only 2-3 at any given time), so I don't think the lvl 3 drops all the snape grass. Her inventory isn't filling up either (otherwise the higher lvl bot should not be able to empty his inventory eventually)

I was thinking about a way to get the snape grass noted, but I don't know that way.

I reported the higher lvl player for macroing. I should have reported the lvl 3 too, but I forgot.

omg.. they are trading..

How does the lvl 3 bank the grass? It never moves.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I noticed a similar couple too while last week. The lvl 3 just stands there, the other, higher lvl player is picking snape grass. It was obvious they were macroing, however the how and why is a big question to me too. The lvl 3 never left her spot. I observed their behaviour for about 15 minutes, but I couldn''t think of any possible way. It's obvious the higher lvl bot is able to empty it's inventory (he is able to pick over 28 snape grass at least). However, how the lvl 3 is able to receive the snape eludes me. Occassionally they drop some snape grass (only 2-3 at any given time), so I don't think the lvl 3 drops all the snape grass. Her inventory isn't filling up either (otherwise the higher lvl bot should not be able to empty his inventory eventually)

I was thinking about a way to get the snape grass noted, but I don't know that way.

I reported the higher lvl player for macroing. I should have reported the lvl 3 too, but I forgot.

Yes, i noticed a maximum of 2 snape grass under the lvl 3 on an odd occasion.. I have been watching them since 30 attack & str. Now 40/40. And they never left the spot, on their own will :twisted:

I did lure the high lvl away, seen on the photo a few comments up. I also reported both a multiple times.

5th_Base.png

I think the only reason one is a higher level is to stop deaths from the rock crabs. I am pretty sure these are both macroing accounts. The wealth or snape then to be transfered onto another main character perhaps or some kind of RWT work around.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I think the only reason one is a higher level is to stop deaths from the rock crabs. I am pretty sure these are both macroing accounts. The wealth or snape then to be transfered onto another main character perhaps or some kind of RWT work around.

They must be. Tried to contact them both for 2-3 hours now.. I also noticed that the Higher level account is attracted to green colors.

5th_Base.png

Have you tried trading the level 3 bot RIGHT after the 66 does? I used to do that to the yew cutter bots when they transfered things to selling accounts. You need to be quick but if you do then you can see what they put up on their side. That is assuming the lvl 3 bot clicks the trade offer and not the actual player. I actually made like 3M doing that trick to yew bots before the trade limits. (I asked a J Mod and they said it was fine because I was profiting off the macros 'stupidity')

Also, are these bots on for long periods of time? I would love to go mess with them myself (yes I miss the old days of bot luring) What world are they on? And can I get there without a quest?

Have you tried trading the level 3 bot RIGHT after the 66 does? I used to do that to the yew cutter bots when they transfered things to selling accounts. You need to be quick but if you do then you can see what they put up on their side. That is assuming the lvl 3 bot clicks the trade offer and not the actual player. I actually made like 3M doing that trick to yew bots before the trade limits. (I asked a J Mod and they said it was fine because I was profiting off the macros 'stupidity')

I was trading the lvl 3 like a madman before, when and after the lvl 65 traded it, no responce at all.. =\

5th_Base.png