What update hurt you the most?

K4ylan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna say that trade limits and PK changes were definitely NOT the worst updates.

However the updates that allowed 26k/76k-ing to happen really are ones I'm not particularly pleased with <_< I could do without extreme inflation tbh.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Summoning.

Hours of training and millions of gp thrown down the toilet.

Ruined my combat level over something that is useless in combat.

Only thing I bother with isthe yak to pick up bones and hides and I would gladly give that up for 126 again.

Why they couldn't just make pouches like WOW is beyond me...

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Wilderness removed. :(

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I quit members just after the Statuettes update and sold all my armour/weapons... a few months later when i returned my bank value had been reduced to a quarter of its original value. Now my goal of getting a blue h'ween mask isn't 600k away but something like 50,60mil away

• 3 weeks later...

The xp weekend.

I worked my [wagon] of months ago to get yak and extremes, which became a reality for soooooo many people for so little cash in so little time. :thumbdown:

And to everyone saying the trade limit/wilderness removal.. If that wasn't done, Runescape wouldn't be running. So those updates didn't really "hurt" you.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

The trade limits encourage people to use the GE, and I love the GE, so that helped me. I know a few updates have annoyed me upon initial release, but I have gotten over it, and can't say I can think of any update that has actually harmed me.

Nomads Requiem is probably the worst one. I really don't like these sort of mega boss fights because (a) I suck at them and (B) I begrudge spending the money. Also, seeing this as a quest has convinced me there is more like this to follow, which pretty much killed my dreams of a quest cape. Even if I did get one, I am no longer sure that I could stand the work needed to keep the ability to wear it. Basically my drive to get a quest cape is gone.