Fast SC

Generalcashmycheque

I need a handfull of morphic hammers and I am a lazy, lazy man. What world/ clan chat would I find a fast SC clan in? Also, any good junk making tips?What kind of construction flatpacks are good for junk?

WidgetKnight.png

Love is the most powerful thing on Earth, unless you have access to weaponry. Seriously, it's no match for even a rudimentary knife.

Go to the RSOF and look under minigames. I've played with SC Claymates, they're alright (last time I played which was maybe a month or two ago, it was kinda slower), but I've heard quite a bit about Fast SC. Just see what you see on the forums. They tend to switch worlds from time to time.

Don't make junk. Junk trading serves the purpose soley of getting rid of junk you've made through your leveling and everyday 'scaping. You're better off just making money than junk.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Fast SC - World 99

1FastSC - World 158(I think, ask in the chat.)

More points in 1FastSC but games take a little longer. I use 1FastSC but they're pretty much equal.

signaturecu.jpg

Click for my BlogScape thread.