Wilderness Hill

NotoriousPSC

I was wondering if anyone knew the significance of the hill immediately west of Stealing Creation in the Wilderness. It has a stature of a warrior opposite a worn gravestone, and the hill is grassy.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

I thought it was an ancient statue of Saradomin before Zaros/Zamorak took over the Wilderness area.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

There is a myth behind it, but it is just a story.

Though rumors are far more honest then the truth at times.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it a teleport spot for ancients, or is that somewhere else?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I thought it was an ancient statue of Saradomin before Zaros/Zamorak took over the Wilderness area.

You're good at being general and vague lol, like a horoscope.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Saradomin never had control of the wild. Zaros held control of it until he was banished and the ensuing god wars destroyed the nature and the magnificent Zarosian cites, leaving the land in its modern scared state.

Y_Z.png

Saradomin never had control of the wild. Zaros held control of it until he was banished and the ensuing god wars destroyed the nature and the magnificent Zarosian cites, leaving the land in its modern scared state.

I figured as such...my next hypothesis was it was made by soldiers fighting in the Wilderness to honor Saradomin or a hero of theirs.

My third hypothesis...Zaros' little boy? :lol: Sorry, I'm being idiotic here. :razz:

Or it's just molten volcanic lava that cooled down. How it looks like a human is coincidence.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That is known as the Nub Multicb Death Hill on Bounty worlds. It's where many nubs have died in bounty hunter over millenia, and more are dying there each day.

Besides that, I have no idea.

Good ol' One itemers hill. There are always one itemers there, messing' around.

It was I believe a statue of either The Old Nite (famous back in the days), but for some reason my mind tickles when I think of Mahjarrat? Wasn't it mentioned in some quest or by someone?

Great question :)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

It was I believe a statue of either The Old Nite (famous back in the days), but for some reason my mind tickles when I think of Mahjarrat? Wasn't it mentioned in some quest or by someone?

Wasn't the statue already there before The Old Nite passed away?

Yeah, it was, long before. I always thought it was there to represent one of the Gods or their children. I remember when I used to go pking with friends we'd always pray in front of it *memories*

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Yeah, it was, long before. I always thought it was there to represent one of the Gods or their children. I remember when I used to go pking with friends we'd always pray in front of it *memories*

*goes out to look at his old pictures of runescape classis in search for the statue* Why isn't there any record on it? I am sure someone/something mentioned it once in the game?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

The old legend I heard was that Jagex put that there after The Old Nite passed away as a memoir to all those Runescapers who have passed away.

Probably just a legend, but it's nice to think that Jagex cares that much.

negative, it was there before that.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I always thought it was Camorra's grave.

"According to issue 20 of Postbag from the Hedge, Camorra lived during the middle of the Fourth Age, and slew the dragon Garak, who destroyed many villages near the border of the Wilderness. She may or may not have had some relationship with Arrav. It was hinted in the letter that there might soon be more about her. She is probably buried in the Wilderness, on top of the green hill upon which stands a statue of a female warrior surrounded by flowers. This is supported by the similarities between that statue and the statue of Camorra in the Heroes' guild."

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Camorra

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/postbag20

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots