Wilderness Hill

NotoriousPSC

I always thought it was Camorra's grave.

Thought so too.

I second that.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

I always thought it was Camorra's grave.

"According to issue 20 of Postbag from the Hedge, Camorra lived during the middle of the Fourth Age, and slew the dragon Garak, who destroyed many villages near the border of the Wilderness. She may or may not have had some relationship with Arrav. It was hinted in the letter that there might soon be more about her. She is probably buried in the Wilderness, on top of the green hill upon which stands a statue of a female warrior surrounded by flowers. This is supported by the similarities between that statue and the statue of Camorra in the Heroes' guild."

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Camorra

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/postbag20

:-(

There goes my Saradomin Hero in Zaros' backyard theory...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Anyone used a spade and tried digging?

Oh yah I did and I got the Boots of the Hero. They're twice as good as Dragon Boots and reduce your weight by 10.

You can only do it once a year on February 30th, the day that Camorra defeated the dragon that ruined the wilderness.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Anyone used a spade and tried digging?

Oh yah I did and I got the Boots of the Hero. They're twice as good as Dragon Boots and reduce your weight by 10.

You can only do it once a year on February 30th, the day that Camorra defeated the dragon that ruined the wilderness.

L

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

What is the examine to the grave?

"This person was of great importance."

And the gravestone just says that it is too worn to read.

I like thinking its for The Old Nite, I remember how famous he was in the old days, and an old Tip.it Times article is a nicely written memorial from a player who became friends with him.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Its over 9000 years old.

I find your lack of original conversation disturbing.

I've always assumed it to be in some quest or miniquest...

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Its over 9000 years old.

I find your lack of original conversation disturbing.

I've always assumed it to be in some quest or miniquest...

It may be in some quest, but its been 4+ years since I've done the majority of quests, and I have forgotten a hell of a lot about them.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Forget the wilderness hill, what was the importance of other things in the wilderness? Like the axe hut, the demonic ruins, the bandit camp, etc? <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Forget the wilderness hill, what was the importance of other things in the wilderness? Like the axe hut, the demonic ruins, the bandit camp, etc? <_<

Good point, isn't there a castle with some kind of Dragonkin marking?

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

Yes, someone researched pretty well on a thread on the General Discussion board here. Not sure where the link is. Many of those spots are used after Spirit of Summer and Summer's End.

NotoriousPSC.png

Yes, someone researched pretty well on a thread on the General Discussion board here. Not sure where the link is. Many of those spots are used after Spirit of Summer and Summer's End.

This one?

http://forum.tip.it/topic/208619-dragonkin-after-the-rise-of-lucien/

priest_wiz.png

This one?

http://forum.tip.it/topic/208619-dragonkin-after-the-rise-of-lucien/

Yes, thanks I wanted to look over that again

NotoriousPSC.png