[ENDED] The Crew Wants You!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id apply for the guide editor but i dont play any more :D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Is there any specific job for images?

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Is there any specific job for images?

On the app, they had something to do with maps :smile:

Maps Editor

Requirements: - PhotoShop Skills or Willing to Learn PhotoShop

Responsibilities: - Making new maps when the need arises. (usually game updates)

- Writing new and updating map descriptions and creating/updating map pages, if required.

- Responding to feedback and site submissions regarding any maps.

Anyways, Goodluck tuturor!

Thats "Goodluck to all" in Romanian, I had to be different :rolleyes:

patr1ckotg1.png

A question, Why do you guys need to know about my computer?

They just want to know that you are running a safe and secure environment.

Haha, safe and secure environment, that's Ubuntu for you. GO KARMIC :thumbsup:

Good luck to all the applicants!

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

I find it funny that it says... willing to learn photoshop....when it is an expensive program.

Also, for general knowledge for the crew just in case(because I put it), GIMP can open and save PSDs.

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I find it funny that it says... willing to learn photoshop....when it is an expensive program.

Also, for general knowledge for the crew just in case(because I put it), GIMP can open and save PSDs.

In addition, the Faux Bold option in photoshop is very important, and most versions of GIMP cannot do this.

lalalasig2.png

A question, Why do you guys need to know about my computer?

At Tip.it we strive to maintain a safe and secure environment for our users and staff. In any position of power a compromised account can cause damage to the site and we seek to minimize this risk as much as possible. all of the submitted information is confidential and we have a strict policy on confidentially. So all of the information submitted will remain private.

They say in security - you are only as strong as your weakest link - in an effort to attempt to thwart this age old mantra we feel that if we have basic standards for security - that we will keep our users and site safe by not having a weak link.

While i'm not saying hack's cannot happen - we have found that by setting a reasonable standard this has helped minimize threats and issues.

I hope this answers your questions and if you or any one else have any concerns about security i'll be happy to field them

~Das

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Yes, GIMP is capable of handling psd files, but not very well. It tends to create problems with the layers when using with PhotoShop afterward. It works for lots of things, but we really prefer PhotoShop if it is available. :)

And on that bombshell, I guess I'm out of the running... lol

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

i'd like to say that although photoshop is a plus - we are not going to toss an app out because you may or may not have it.

The application process is intricate and detailed and involves everything from your security to your forum history as far as "bad stuff" to your posts (do you troll? flame? intelligent poster?), contributions (do you submit corrections, help out) and much more including the answers to the application questions.. I can say pretty confidently photoshop won't be the final or even major factor in any application.

Best of luck to any who apply and if you honestly want to be crew - apply and give it a whirl at submitting an application because it doesnt hurt to apply.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

The application process is intricate and detailed and involves everything from your security to your forum history as far as "bad stuff" to your posts (do you troll? flame? intelligent poster?)

There go my hopes and dreams >.>