The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

first post in years!

Was there a reason why you posted other than that? :mellow:

Also, I just hope they would release the new skill within the next 3 months. I can't wait to see the awesomeness of it! |^_^|

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Hey!

No making fun here :(

It's been 5 years of waiting for this moment.

And in those 5 years, I think there were only 5 updates? (average of 1 a year) that I could try.

0 of which were above my levels.

Yeah, I'm anticipated about the new skill too. I can safely say I'm extremely hyped up about the new skill as well.

Oh and by the way, how come you're not on the Tip It F2P hiscore list?

I was told there wasn't one :o

Animorph_2.png

I believe it's 40k.

Really? I thought that it was 10k? :blink:

Jagex has said as of Feb 1st that if two friends have each other added for at least 3 months, their base trade limit will be quadrupled. The maximum base limit for non-members is 10k, so I'm assuming that if two friends have each other added for at least 3 months, this amount will quadruple to 40k.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

is ice giant there have any safe spot? i go there few times, but it is quite hard as the ice warrior is quite troublesome unless someone with twice their lvl.

actually i want to say about this, why f2p combat triangle is so favour melee, as the damage for ranged and magic is terrible.

ranged is hard to train because of its lower damage compare to same lvl of strength and spell.

release rune arrows together with yew bow wasn't such a bad ideas.

mage is cap at fire blast 16 which is already maxed out at lvl 59, and keep in mind its slower attack speed.

i thinking of making snare and wave spell available for f2p, but wave spell required blood runes, which is member items.

increase magic damage staff also a good idea.

even if jagex dont want to release higher damage of magic and ranged to f2p, but at least release some better equipment to improve accuracy of it especially magic accuracy.

i want to hear all your opinion on this.

i really hope they make an update to where if you were in P2p, have a 99 or multiple 99s and bought your cape(s) that you should be able to take them off and putt them back on in F2P. As you did earn the 99, you did earn your right to wear the cape of your accomplishment, so i don't see as why it should be to where you can't alternate them on and off in free.

i don't know, thats just my thoughts, most members say F2Pers don't deserve to get capes of achievement, but thats totally wrong as you don't know how difficult getting a 99 in F2P actually is.

Rucky.png

Agreed with the skillcapes part. Also agreed with ranged/magic, though you might also want to add the curses that involve soul runes.

Stuff like this needs more demand, because people consider them as junk now.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

is ice giant there have any safe spot? i go there few times, but it is quite hard as the ice warrior is quite troublesome unless someone with twice their lvl.

actually i want to say about this, why f2p combat triangle is so favour melee, as the damage for ranged and magic is terrible.

ranged is hard to train because of its lower damage compare to same lvl of strength and spell.

release rune arrows together with yew bow wasn't such a bad ideas.

mage is cap at fire blast 16 which is already maxed out at lvl 59, and keep in mind its slower attack speed.

i thinking of making snare and wave spell available for f2p, but wave spell required blood runes, which is member items.

increase magic damage staff also a good idea.

even if jagex dont want to release higher damage of magic and ranged to f2p, but at least release some better equipment to improve accuracy of it especially magic accuracy.

i want to hear all your opinion on this.

I disagree, rune arrows and wave spells are way too expensive to use for training. Not really worth giving to f2p.

greenmelf.png

I disagree, rune arrows and wave spells are way too expensive to use for training. Not really worth giving to f2p.

One word: PvP. (Ok, maybe that's 3 words... animesweat.gif )

Also, just because it's expensive does not mean it should not be given.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I don't think there is anything worth setting the precedent of giving p2p items to f2p.

greenmelf.png

Splitbark armor may be decent, not many people in member use them and f2p magic can be given a small boost.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I don't think there is anything worth setting the precedent of giving p2p items to f2p.

why not? i currently using addy arrows for my training, the price for rune arrow is almost same as the price needed to cast blast spell.

wave spell is totally not expensive and can be given to f2p as long as jagex solve blood rune problems.

and i agree with Sonic, PvP and "Also, just because it's expensive does not mean it should not be given."

Ok, about the new runecrafting update.

Though they did do a good job solving the law/death/blood problem, what about all the other types of runes? Like, an 11th air rune out of a single essence at 99? How come they haven't done that yet?

Though some people can call it "overpowered", actually this is just what runecrafting needs - an overpowered method of moneymaking. And additional runes past the maximum may just as well solve this problem.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Though they did do a good job solving the law/death/blood problem, what about all the other types of runes? Like, an 11th air rune out of a single essence at 99? How come they haven't done that yet?

You already get a bonus at lvl 99 for air runes - you can craft 10x airs with 100% success. Sorry, but your suggestion makes no sense.

[404] Signature not found.

You already get a bonus at lvl 99 for air runes - you can craft 10x airs with 100% success. Sorry, but your suggestion makes no sense.

No, I mean like a chance for 11x airs, just like all the others. Like chances for 9x minds, 7x waters, 5x earths, 4x fires, etc.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Sonic did have his point, although the chances to have more '?x' is a good thing, since it is a 'non-afkable' skill after all.

the time when i up my rc to 50 and stay there, that is already almost 2 year ago. that why i dont know much about rc.

example, when i at 11 lvl, am i able to have chances to have 3x ?

is there any 3x for cosmic, chaos, astral, natural, as well as other runes?

Sonic did have his point, although the chances to have more '?x' is a good thing, since it is a 'non-afkable' skill after all.

the time when i up my rc to 50 and stay there, that is already almost 2 year ago. that why i dont know much about rc.

example, when i at 11 lvl, am i able to have chances to have 3x ?

is there any 3x for cosmic, chaos, astral, natural, as well as other runes?

Not as of now, though I'd love to see it happen (of course, only by chance).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

No, I mean like a chance for 11x airs, just like all the others. Like chances for 9x minds, 7x waters, 5x earths, 4x fires, etc.

There's already a difference between 98 and 99 in case of airs so there's no need for more. But for all the other types of runes I agree with you, e.g. a chance of 5x earths at 79 which increses with every following level.

[404] Signature not found.

My little wishlist for F2P?

Chaos runecrafting

Make the Churn F2P so they can use Milk to make Cream Butter and Cheese to sell or use (in case of Cheese)

Some type of Boss monster which drops all kinds of useful stuff

Someone or something to finally break the stigma that wars are fought with runeclad tanks and binders only...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

There's already a difference between 98 and 99 in case of airs so there's no need for more. But for all the other types of runes I agree with you, e.g. a chance of 5x earths at 79 which increses with every following level.

Yes, but at 88-98 you still have a chance of crafting 10x runes. Make 99 have a chance of crafting 11x runes so it actually has more of a difference, and more possible profit.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog