19-Jan-2010 - Barbarian Assault Improvements

Da_Latios

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see why coloured whips should cause a whip hype.

Theres no indication its gonna be ANYTHING other than a whip in different colours - eg no change to stats or attacks or special or anything. Which renders having more than one different one a bank space waste, as each colour would take 1 slot. I kinda hope, as with all penance rewards so far, the coloured whips are untradable and you have to de-colour it to trade it

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

This is nice. I like B.A. and I thought it needed some improvements. Only playing it will let me see if the update is good though. I believe I am level 5 in every role except defense.

crap, really hope they don't make fighter hat better as one of the rewards

It disappears on death and if it was better than neits at corp, I will have to spend half the time I do at corp at BA since I die like 5 times daily >.<

Looks like cooking is about to be made a whole lot easier

Which could mean fish become more expensive as there will be less people training cooking on them. Which is a win for fishers.

Wouldn't the opposite be more likely? raw fish becoming cheaper? as less fish is needed to get cooking up? and you say less ppl= less demand= price drop?

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

Which could mean fish become more expensive as there will be less people training cooking on them. Which is a win for fishers.

If less people cook them isn't that a loss? There will be an oversupply of raw fish driving the price down. I may have 99 fishing but I only have 70 cooking, no fair.

If less people cook them isn't that a loss? There will be an oversupply of raw fish driving the price down. I may have 99 fishing but I only have 70 cooking, no fair.

Currently cooking trainers = eat up raw fish supply = cooked fish for everybody

Less people training cooking due to quicker turn over = less cooked fish.

Less cooked fish = demand for sharks etc outweighs supply = price rises in cooked fish, but also in raw fish as those with some cooking ability turn to cooking their own

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Wouldn't the opposite be more likely? raw fish becoming cheaper? as less fish is needed to get cooking up? and you say less ppl= less demand= price drop?

Was thinking the exact same thing...

EDIT: Although Paw Claw has a point

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Was thinking the exact same thing...

EDIT: Although Paw Claw has a point

Its one of thoose bigger picture products.

Yes in the small picture less cooks means less demand for raw and thus supply > demand = price drop

But you have to factor in that the cooked fish are in high demand from your "average" lazy buy it players.

So the end of their supply would up their prices, while also diverting some to buy raw fish which could up their demand and thus price

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Hmm maybe I will start playing it (depending on how long those horns take to get), have not played it since it was released :unsure: . I'm going have a time finding a team with my low roles tho.

Now is the best time to find a team if you don't have high role levels as there will be a lot of people new to the minigame playing and a lot of people who like you haven't played it since release. I only have level 3 in the collector role, everything else is 1 so I hope I'm right anyway :grin:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Jagex slipped. :P

As for the update: Sounds a bit lame. Let's hope that changes when the update comes around.

Sounds ok to me, BA might be useful, if those horns are worthwhile the 2xAgility is great, plus using that to get agility up will give you the other bonuses that are going to be released.

Wonder what color (pink & yellow please :thumbsup: ) whips you can change to. Hope it don't make them permanently untradable tho.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I'm hoping it actually adds a decent lifespan to the mining boost as mining is a horrible skill (in my view) and needs to be more varied.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]