WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

I created the account war0fl3gend5 and my city is Nazi Germany. This is evonyscape. Inb4 mhl be hatin'.

Hohoho, She's going to have a field day with this.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tutorial is confusing me more then it is helping me. :wall:

I liked it untill the tutorial bugged up and now I have to wait 40 minutes before the building is done. -.-

Nice way to give me a good impression of the game so far. :thumbup:

I liked it untill the tutorial bugged up and now I have to wait 40 minutes before the building is done. -.-

use your artifacts. That is what I did and it took like 3 seconds.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

use your artifacts. That is what I did and it took like 3 seconds.

Thats my point, something happened in the tutorial so it didnt give the full time.

Now I dont have any sketches nor the notes.

Completely turned off by the store :(

18 JCredits cost 2$ CAD, and some of the items in the store cost like 2000 credits!

I hope theres a decent way to get JCredits ingame or it gives a big advantage to people who have money to throw around and can buy their way through the game :(

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Just looked at the front page of the game....MICROPAYMENTS :-(

Oh well I just hope the game is good.

inb4 evony..my lord

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Just looked at the front page of the game....MICROPAYMENTS :-(

Oh well I just hope the game is good.

inb4 evony..my lord

You're a bit late for the "Inb4evony" To be honest.

No.png

It won't let me talk until I find or BUY a horn.

That's kinda...BS isn't it?

I tried it a little bit and I've played these types of games before and I don't like 'em. Hope the rest of you do, though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

the game is crap. useless, confusing and you have to pay for the money irl, it would seem? jagex ... fail

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Let's set up a Tip.it clan on Evony, I mean WOL. :)

Thinking about creation subdivisions for each area. For example, the Golden Archipelago would be the 'Golden Horde'. :twisted:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

the game is crap. useless, confusing and you have to pay for the money irl, it would seem? jagex ... fail

Bare in mind Jagex didn't actually make this game.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Well the game isn't made by Jagex. Still, I can't understand why Jagex even released someone else's game - if they make their own tools for everything, why don't they make all their games too?

Well as I said, the game is supposedly Chinese, so it definetly loses the British charm RS and FO possess.

God knows why Jagex published, prehaps they're branching out?

(What? still no complete trashing of this from Me_Hate_Libs?)

Edit; Wow, this seems to be my most posted on thread.

No.png

So, I changed my flag and got 5 horns, talked in Global Chat for a bit, then it said I needed more horns....If they expect me to collect 1 horn for each line I want to say they must be kidding. I have played these games before and don't mind them because it gives me something to do while I grind away at that essay. I won't be buying anything though.

PS -> You can log onto WoL and Runescape on the same account (unlike FunOrb) at the same time.

So, I changed my flag and got 5 horns, talked in Global Chat for a bit, then it said I needed more horns....If they expect me to collect 1 horn for each line I want to say they must be kidding.

This is obviously to prevent spamming, just wait a few days until more alliances form and feel free to speak to them for no cost at all :D

Maybe Jagex caught on to this whole real world trading stuff...

Yes, I know Micro-payments are a legitimate way to pay for an online game. I just think it is a little humorous and ironic that Jagex fought so hard to kill RWT, and then did something that is semi-close to it: Paying money for items.

Big_Stingman.png

It's much better than evony, I've played both and the setup although similar it is definitely a better game and has a slightly faster pace too.

Games like this will always make money, so that's why Jagex published it. Little effort for large profits.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!