[ENDED] Clan Crew Position

Cowman_133

Hmmm, i suppose i'll apply. Hope its not too demanding though o.O

You may have too much on your hands being in Poison and Legendz after all. :rolleyes:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I would have given it a go but since one of the recommended requirements includes an account registered over 6 months (which I don't have yet) there's nothing more left for me than to wish the best of luck to all the applicants; good luck. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

I would have given it a go but since one of the recommended requirements includes an account registered over 6 months (which I don't have yet) there's nothing more left for me than to wish the best of luck to all the applicants; good luck. :thumbup:

Key word here is "recommended". :^_^:

Better to have tried and failed than never to have being vidded for failblog.org - or something like that.

Nah, seriously just give it a try. It's not like you are far off 6 months, either. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Aww darn. I would have considered applying, but we need some knowledge in site management... Which I completely fail in! :)

Oohh, however, I do know how to take pictures. :mrgreen: <end sarcasm>

I would most likely be frowned upon in my clan,

since I havn't done or tried to do anything like moderating for the clan I've been in for a year and some. Haha.

Thanks very much to everybody who has applied. Applications are now closed - if you needed a bit more time, please let me know. Otherwise late applications will unfortunately not be accepted.

Remember that 'no news is good news'. If you have not yet heard from us, you are still in the running. Acceptance and Denial PMs will commence some time soon.

Thanks again to everyone!

~Cowman

1.png
generic_signature.png