Strange power

viralaether

2hf1ikz.png

discuss hear its happening on all worlds

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could a mod please merge the 3+ topics

Edited by laura0077
Merged. ;)

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

just a few minutes ago, my friends and i experienced a very strange event. our characters were surrounded by red lightning, and a message in the chatbox read "you feel a strange power unleash itself upon you."

strange.png

i immediately ran to the temple, and am still looking around.

any ideas?

fishing.gif

strangepower.png

Any Idea what this is? It makes a group sound effect and a red cloud surrounds all the players feets and then fades away, what could this future update be?

Multiple people have just reported that to me too, it hasn't happened to me, but I'm at TDs. My guess is a quest, involving Zaros? :D

EDIT: nvm, just saw that I did get the message..

Sumondskull6.png

Two theories:

Zaros has returned to RuneScape itself, not just that portal from T@S

Necromancy (New skill)

necromancy = summoning

4e0Vn.png

my pic shows all of ge pointing, not towards gwd though

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

Earthquakes lead to movement of earth. What happens when earth moves? Sai....oh wait, no not that....

Is there any lore out there about great earthquakes in Gielinor's past? Isn't that how we found the God Wars dungeon?

Or, it could be a teaser into the new skill. Perhaps archology? Earthquake moves earth around -> new fossils etc exposed.

It's hard to tell exactly what it was based on a picture. Can you describe more of what happened? And is this a one time event or has there been more?

I saw another picture where people also pointed towards gwd, but someone said you actually spun when this happened?

I wasn't paying attention so idk if you do spin, if so, it was a coincidence, if not, I believe Zaros did something behind that Mithril door.

Sumondskull6.png

from my pic here is the area we pointed, assuming it was the final direction we pointed, i think it was

2s12ee0.png

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

I don't believe it's a skill teaser, because how could the ground shaking be that? It was pretty awesome with the sound on too, I think that this is quest related honestly and it's going to be pretty big!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I saw another picture where people also pointed towards gwd, but someone said you actually spun when this happened?

I wasn't paying attention so idk if you do spin, if so, it was a coincidence, if not, I believe Zaros did something behind that Mithril door.

yes, it was a movement similar to the mage cape emote, which is like a slow, levitating spin.

my theory is that zaros is messing around - which could lead to a godwar after all didn't guthix make a law preventing gods from messing with gielnor - so if zaros messes with gielnor guthix will get angry and break stuff