Strange power

viralaether

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww I missed it! :mad: At what time was this?

It's pretty cool Jagex did a world event like this...the possibilities the possibilities...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I don't believe it's a skill teaser, because how could the ground shaking be that? It was pretty awesome with the sound on too, I think that this is quest related honestly and it's going to be pretty big!

I too think that a new skill is wrong, and an epic quest is right.

S2buxtG.png

if its not gwd here are some spots on my picture that it could be

19plwi.png

rogue's castle (spirit realm has dragonkin symbol)

corp beasts layer (well he is tough)

Chaos temple (we all know what lies below it, final arrav part anyone?)

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I honestly believe only the gods have that kind of power, you have to remember the law Guthix set down (I forget the name) Zaros wasn't here for so he doesn't know.

I think it's the Zaros as I would do but I also think why F2P and P2P were effected not because of the new skill being both but because the gods effect the whole of Runescape but whatever it is I can't wait for the update that brings it along it should be epic I plan to stay logged in for it to happen again!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I don't believe it's a skill teaser, because how could the ground shaking be that? It was pretty awesome with the sound on too, I think that this is quest related honestly and it's going to be pretty big!

haven't we already filled this year's grandmaster quota though :(

In the topic that I made I just posted this :P but it wont hurt to post it in this topic as unless they're merged I dare say mine will be locked -

Could it be Zaros or Lucian, or actually Guthix return?

You were saying that they mostly pointed to GWD; so....... Could it be related to that area next to sara GWD? Maybe guthix has got fed up and decided to have some fun? Or Zaros is using us like a puppet? Or Lucian is finding it hard to control his powers and is therefore burning himself up, so whilst trying to harness it he could be seeing if he can control us?

Idk, sounds fun though :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

But why on f2p worlds, too?

[404] Signature not found.

haven't we already filled this year's grandmaster quota though :(

Well... I don't think it's an epic quest, unless they either add in an F2P element of sorts to it, seeing that it happened in F2P too.

But hey who knows, maybe Andrew just spilled his coffee and raged... anyone thought of that? :rolleyes:

22031_s.gif

i hear at least one person got it on vid, if anyone has it on vid please upload and provide links

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Lol all the forums on the RSOF are spammed with nothing but topics on this and a min ago there were over 3k people on. Current opinion on RSOF is that Zaros is back, but some people are speculating that Jagex got hacked or something. Who knows? I want to find out though!

TecMaster532

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

I hope, instead of a skill or some other update, all of the runescape map is affected. Zaros comes out and tears buildings down, and changes the landscape we play on. That would spice things up a bit :)

WOW cataclysm style :D

4e0Vn.png

:thumbsup:

if its not gwd here are some spots on my picture that it could be

19plwi.png

rogue's castle (spirit realm has dragonkin symbol)

corp beasts layer (well he is tough)

Chaos temple (we all know what lies below it, final arrav part anyone?)

Does anyone not recall that the Wilderness Volcano already has strange tremors like the one that occured? It certainly is in the direction. Everyone to the Volcano!!!! :thumbsup:

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

I hope, instead of a skill or some other update, all of the runescape map is affected. Zaros comes out and tears buildings down, and changes the landscape we play on. That would spice things up a bit :)

I hope it isn't like this, it'll be too much like WoW's upcoming expansion. (it'll ruin the lore tbh). I want RS to be intact. :pray:

earthquake.. everyone donate for haiti relief! Zaros is sending a message to runescape to donate to haiti!!!

LOL! :thumbsup: Maybe so, maybe so!

But hey who knows, maybe Andrew just spilled his coffee and raged... anyone thought of that? :rolleyes:

=D>

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg