Youmu

Your Highest Level?

So, there's a topic about your lowest level. I decided to make a one opposite that, AKA "Your Highest Level".

Basically, tell me what your highest level is, and explain why you trained it to be that high.

Note: If you have multiple 99's, say the 99 that you have the most exp in.

For me, my highest level is Firemaking, at 80. I trained it to that high, because I like it, it's fast, and I want a quick 80+.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

mine is woodcutting at 72. Got it up to 60 for yews, only to discover that they weren't the best at that level, so i kept getting it up until 71 when i quit with 20k xp till 72. Then i came back 2 years later and realized there was only 20k xp so i got it up to 72. Now though, i think i'm going to get my mining, woodcutting and fishing up to 75. By then, i'll have enough fish to get cooking up to 75-80, so it won't be a problem getting my cooking that high as well.

95 hitpoints. I do a large amount of combat. It's my highest stat and I have never specifically trained it.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

86 Magic and proud of it! :thumbsup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My highest is Hp, at 99. I have roughly 15M exp in it, while I only have 13.7 and 13.75 in Ranged and Defence, respectively.

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

96 Defence. Me and a friend were racing to get 99 as our first 99. He beat me. He's 99 and has been for a few days. :mellow:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Uhhh, 99 agility.

cliffside1ra5.png

Three 99s: Firemaking, Cooking, and Farming, in that order. Farming is the highest at almost 14M xp, the only reason I trained it because I liked it. I got tired of farming, and seeing it was the last thing I liked about RS, i stopped playing. :P I'm keeping my MTK up though, so I'll probably play over the summer when I get bored.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Cooking, roughly 14.2M xp. I trained to 99 Cooking a few years ago to trim my skillcape. The rest has just come through incidental gameplay.

rssig2.png

32m cooking, 32m magic, 33m hp. Cook cause its fast, magic cause I love it, hp as a side effect of combat.

also have 16m sum and 8m banked, 20m thief, 23m craft, 20m fletch, 16m con, 26m range.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Strength: 41,869,816xp

A_Kekek.png

All my 99s are pretty much equal, that is Strength, Attack, Hitpoints, Farming, and Cooking. All of them have around 13-14m xp, that it wouldn't be fair to call one of them my highest level just because it has 100k more xp than another.

Hitpoints at 29.4m xp, followed shortly by Strength at about 28m xp. I guess these are the highest because I do a lot of combat with my whip on controlled. The reason Strength is ahead of Attack/Defence is simply that I got it to 99 first.

My highest ranked skill would be Herblore at just under 4000th, unless you count minigames, in which case I'm ranked about 2900 in Duel Tournaments :^_^:

Farming of course, 18.3m xp now and only toadflax herb runs since 15m.

Highest ranked skills are farming at ~600 and summoning at ~1200.

2dvjurb.png

99 Woodcutting, at almost 15.2m xp

Also 99 Fletching, Cooking and Thieving

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

99 ranged, was my first 99 and the most useful, so i got 19.5m exp in it so far (all by monster hunting/pking after 99)

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010