War of Legends - Screenshots and cities.

QueenValerie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided to attack a level 4 special paradise and go past the 3rd floor. Here is floor 4 and 5. I don't have enough troops to do the 6th floor, but I'm sure some day I'll get there.

Lvl4SP.png

lvl5SP.png

This is not a bad legend to be honest. However, he really gives me no use because he's only level 25. Most of my legends are in the 40s or high 30s. With 32 AB though, this legend could be pretty decent.

32AB.png

Stellactic.gif

Saw a post on the official forums about special legends in Lvl10 wildlands, since I usually just browse my spy reports for no archers before I attack. I noticed a legend named "Dragon". Anywhos heres the pic:

dragonw.png

As you can see he has a Seer portrait but hes a 35monk with 1000mp. I'd kill to have him as a Gov. :D

Saw a post on the official forums about special legends in Lvl10 wildlands, since I usually just browse my spy reports for no archers before I attack. I noticed a legend named "Dragon". Anywhos heres the pic:

dragonw.png

As you can see he has a Seer portrait but hes a 35monk with 1000mp. I'd kill to have him as a Gov. :D

Damn I would love that legend.

Also, was playing the fallingsand/powder game, when I saw this.

[hide]wtfud.png[/hide]

Really Jagex? REALLY?

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Nezha

RoswellsScreenie011-1.png?t=1270564933

Muted for answering a question with yes.co.uk (www.yes.co.uk isn't a site at all it leads to nothing)

Muted for saying "I should know I used to be a mod" (Meaning a player mod, not Jagex mod)

I don't understand why if they are happy I didn't brake a rule they've left these in my history...........

RoswellsScreenie011.png?t=1270564933

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My gudness that is so fantastic, a city is so beautifully designed. I think I must go with this multiplayer games war of legends. Really fabulous screen shots of the war of the legends you have mentioned and it is a wonderful city. It would be a best strategy game in the gaming section.

[Mod Edit]

• 2 weeks later...

Lol!

locationfail.png

Blurred out my city location cuz i'm super-paranoid like that :P

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.